#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Haven't posted on exhale in a while... Is anyone else super annoyed by the fact the whole "skinny as a needle" thing is probably her team's ploy to make her look "crazy" again? To convince the public she should be in a conservatorship, rewriting the narrative? The whole story is blowing up everywhere, and everyone is commenting things like "she seems too mentally unstable to be on social media"...

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, mental mystic said:

Haven't posted on exhale in a while... Is anyone else super annoyed by the fact the whole "skinny as a needle" thing is probably her team's ploy to make her look "crazy" again? To convince the public she should be in a conservatorship, rewriting the narrative? The whole story is blowing up everywhere, and everyone is commenting things like "she seems too mentally unstable to be on social media"...

Remember most of the public along with her team are dumb

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, mental mystic said:

No. There is nothing wrong in recognizing she is skinny. I am glad she has a healthy image of herself and she doesn’t have the brain of most of her fan base that called her fat and pregnant when the pictures came out.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, toy soldier. said:

Cause people don't get into c-ships unless they are incapacitated, this is way the whole Britney situation is dodgy 

That is not true.  It takes effort for someone to get a conservatorship granted over a family member who is mentally ill with a **** addiction, but it does happen. Its just dodgy that its been going on with Britney this long despite all the positive in her lifestyle.

On 6/12/2019 at 12:21 PM, Meaner03 said:

From other court docs, just to show you guys that by being placed under a conservatorship , Britney lost all of her companies to Jamie and Andrew, they just removed her from them, she wasn't not even kept as a scretary or whatever

They are the sole member of her f**king company 

fMxcvZF.png 

I'm still shocked how it was approved by the court for the conservator to buy a conservatee's property, it's a big f**king conflict of interest!! 

There’s clearly corruption going on. I mean this is just crazy.

i hope Brenda come thru and end this f**kery :wontcry:

btw is it just me or this website crashes and lags like crazy??? @breatheheavy i cant even scroll thru now  

• Like 3

This whole Britney situation could be made into an entire frandshise of a movie. 

Everything's twisted and complicated.  Now that she's somewhat breathing and people are calling her crazy instead of her team :mj:

Are we hitting a brick wall? Clearly we have power , we've literally coerced her team to give her freedoms. Whether they're real freedoms or just for show , we steered the wheel. 

We really have to be carefull what we wish for. We don't want our next move to hurt Britney. That's why we need to be supportive of her in WHATEVER she does. Other forums and social media comments are disgusting it's literally 2007 all over again , i feel like im reading x17 online's comments with Britney's night clubbing and pictures of her hair zoomed in. 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, summer2summer said:

This whole Britney situation could be made into an entire frandshise of a movie. 

Everything's twisted and complicated.  Now that she's somewhat breathing and people are calling her crazy instead of her team :mj:

Are we hitting a brick wall? Clearly we have power , we've literally coerced her team to give her freedoms. Whether they're real freedoms or just for show , we steered the wheel. 

We really have to be carefull what we wish for. We don't want our next move to hurt Britney. That's why we need to be supportive of her in WHATEVER she does. Other forums and social media comments are disgusting it's literally 2007 all over again , i feel like im reading x17 online's comments with Britney's night clubbing and pictures of her hair zoomed in. 

Her team still doing sloppy *** damage control as I type

They don't have the judge on their side as we can see by her wanting to extend the conservatorship to Louisiana all the sudden after 10 or 11 years of the conservatorship. 

• Like 5