#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

11th November 2018 : Andrew Wallet is granted a raise and to get paid $426K/Year to act as Britney Spears' co-conservator of her estate
4th January 2019 : Britney Spears announce that Domination is canceled
13th February 2019 : Jamie Spears and Andrew M Wallet find an agreement to end Andrew service as a co-conservator (he will get $100K out of this agreement°
4th March 2019 : Andrew Wallet official resigns as Britney's co-conservator of her estate .

Something really stink there...

• Like 7

Oh and here is Jamie signing court paper from his office in Nashville, Tennessee . My question is : What office Jamie? are you talking about the Tri Star office at 11 Music Cir S Nashville, TN 37203 ? Is that where the $2,000/Month you got granted by the court are going to ? Lou's pocket ?

2FxhtIY.png 

y8KfAzU.png 

• Like 5
24 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Oh and here is Jamie signing court paper from his office in Nashville, Tennessee . My question is : What office Jamie? are you talking about the Tri Star office at 11 Music Cir S Nashville, TN 37203 ? Is that where the $2,000/Month you got granted by the court are going to ? Lou's pocket ?

2FxhtIY.png 

y8KfAzU.png 

Luck is not on her team side right now

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

today was the continuation of the hearing, wasn't it? 

Nothing appears today on the LAcourt website, there is an hearing on 06/13/2019 . 

This Retraining Order is hear to prevent Sam L to leak more stuff and discredit the #FreeBritney movement saying he is the captain .

Britney Spears' Dad Testifies Relationship With Famous Daughter 'Strained' 

Britney Spears‘ dad testified that the relationship with his famous daughter is “strained,” RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal.

Cryptic text messages between Sam Lutfi and Brit’s brother-in-law James Watson were exposed during the the restraining order hearing, which led Jamie Spears to make the shocking statement.

In the text, Lutfi allegedly told Watson they should band together and take Jamie out as the conservator.

Jamie testified that in the text, Lutfi told Watson he was affiliated with a law firm and also asked Watson if he was prepared to make Lynne as the conservator over Britney and the estate. 

Lutfi’s attorney, Marc Gans, hammered Jamie about how he knows it was Lutfi who sent those messages. Jamie said he was made aware of the exchange as Watson forwarded the text messages to him.

Gans asked Jamie what his relationship was with his daughter prior to the conservatorship, and if it was strained.  Jamie replied, “Me and my daughter’s relationship has always been strained.”

She (Lynne) and you would be invincible,” Lutfi allegedly said in the text.

Lutfi also allegedly told Watson in the text message that he could advance him $10,000 so Watson “would know we mean business.”

When asked by the attorney how he felt upon seeing the text messages, Jamie said, “Yes I was very upset. He’s trying to dissemble my family and take down the conservatorship. He called Britney’s mother five or six times, and my son-in-law five or six times.” 

Gans then asked Jamie if he had “little to no” relationship with Britney prior to the initiation of the conservatorship, but one of Britney’s attorney’s objected that that question was beyond the scope of the proceeding. When Gans asked if Lutfi tried to reach out to him, Jamie said, “He tried to reach out to me, but I wanted him to leave my family alone. He kept calling me to see if we can repair our relationship, but what Mr. Lutfi was doing was not repairing. He is a predator.” 

Gans also asked Jamie if he has an alcoholism problem, but an attorney representing Britney’s conservatorship objected as to the relevance of the question. The judge sustained that objection.

Stick with Radar for updates on the story.

• Like 9
32 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Shots fired 

Britney been trapped in This conservatorship 

There's no way at this  point and for years that Britney is close with her dad

Absolutely, she does not like him, at all. Even in the context of her "needing" the cship, how could it be in her best interest if she cannot stand the person who is her conservator? 

• Like 7
On 6/12/2019 at 7:41 AM, rik said:

you knew lindsay? i've always wondered what happened to her friends (from before the fame) featured in her 2004 MTV Diary and whether she's ever been in touch with them since Mean Girls

How was she like when you went to school with her?

Ok so actually what u just described is exactly how one would develop personality disorders and  mental illnesses so..