Loreen - Forever (New Single + Performance)

Posted (edited)

New Single!!!

Great vibe! :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: Hopefully she performs it tomorrow at Eurovision finale!! :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

Also, tickets to her 2025 Tour in Europe are on sale now! I already got my VIP package! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: I saw her live last year and she is incredible!!! Her vocals are better than on CD tracks so I really encourage you to go see her live if you like any of her songs :bow_bowing_orange:

UPDATE:

Eurovision performance :neydedance_purple:

Edited by Prince Ali
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Prince Ali said:

New Single!!!

Great vibe! :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Hopefully she performs it tomorrow at Eurovision finale!! :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

Also, tickets to her 2025 Tour in Europe are on sale now! I already got my VIP package! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I saw her live last year and she is incredible!!! Her vocals are better than on CD tracks so I really encourage you to go see her live if you like any of her songs :bow_bowing_orange:

My BF and I will be watching and hoping she performs it tomorrow. Must be a reason why she dropped it now!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Prince Ali said:

If you are in Europe, go see her live in Feb-March 2025 during her Tour. She sounds amazing live!!! :bow_bowing_orange:

Her tour looks unreal. The production and visuals are so simplistic but tribal and atmospheric and she looks and sounds like a goddess.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Her tour looks unreal. The production and visuals are so simplistic but tribal and atmospheric and she looks and sounds like a goddess.

Yess! Last year I saw Madonna 2 weeks prior to Loreen and was shocked how Loreen can have such a powerful concert with square 2x2 meters scene, no costume changes, no background dancers etc.. just her vocals, smoke, lights and amazing musical arrangements... I had full body chills on some of her tracks! She is incredible!

16 hours ago, work said:

Hope to see her in my city. But from what Im seeing she's playing at a tiny venue

Then it's even better. Be a bit earlier and secure front row. You will have amazing time! Her vocals are incredible live!!! :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

On 5/10/2024 at 9:43 AM, Prince Ali said:

New Single!!!

Great vibe! :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Hopefully she performs it tomorrow at Eurovision finale!! :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

Also, tickets to her 2025 Tour in Europe are on sale now! I already got my VIP package! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I saw her live last year and she is incredible!!! Her vocals are better than on CD tracks so I really encourage you to go see her live if you like any of her songs :bow_bowing_orange:

This single is boring, but Tattoo is good + I like that she performed acoustic version of Euphoria where she doesn't do that stupid u-u-u-u-u-u-uuup, but normal long note as real singer:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Unfortunately Forever is not strong enough to be single, it doesnt have any memorable melody or hook and lack progression. Also this hard trance 90s sound wont do well in radios.

It would be good album track, if we will ever get the album.

Also ESC performance got very boring after minute and half and the version of Tattoo she did was almost unrecognizable.

Posted (edited)
On 5/12/2024 at 10:47 AM, MIKE_INT said:

Unfortunately Forever is not strong enough to be single, it doesnt have any memorable melody or hook and lack progression. Also this hard trance 90s sound wont do well in radios.

It would be good album track, if we will ever get the album.

Also ESC performance got very boring after minute and half and the version of Tattoo she did was almost unrecognizable.

90s trance is back bby and is definitely doing well in Europe its a huge trend. 90's fashion is also back :walkonby_britney_sunglasses_walking_oh_hi_smile:

The staging for Eurovision was beautiful and she looked amazing but something was off... i dont know if her vocals were out of time and i notcied they were using an effect on her low notes but it definitely was a stylistic choice, she always changes up her vocal styles for every live performance. Her vocals did take a hit though with all her sit ups on that damn chair, but when will i or litetally anyone else do all those sit ups and sound like that at the same time :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

I loved her intro too and her head voice notes at the start were simply stunning, but by the time Tattoo came it was all a bit shouty and overpowering and again seemed out of time.

Edited by Mayenaise
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block