#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I don’t get the dislike for the gram girls all of sudden :disappointed: even starting to notice some people turning against the movement! We can not let team b win this is exactly what they want they want the fan base to stop and it’s working :imdying:

Yes it may have slowed down but we must all stick together and support britney and the #freebritney movement. 

I don’t hate them but I feel like they are withholding information. They were pretty much holding this movement together and then after the protest they just went quiet. 

• Like 1

Reading all of this makes me sick.:tiffsniffle:

Like, from what I can see, they had this whole plan to put her in c-ship and did everything for it to succeed.:tiffsniffle:

They literally made her a slave, I cannot believe this is actually happening.:tiffsniffle:

Poor Britney, she’s been through so much ****, I...:(

Like they literally made sure she will bring money in even against her will, this is sickening :tiffsniffle:

I hope her whole team and team c-ship burns in hell slowly for all the pain they caused her:nynod:

• Like 6

What if Britney knows that the whole movement started bc of BritneysGram and that’s why we have the huge increase in insta posts...I mean, the whole podcast is about analyzing Britney’s instagram account and if B keeps posting, the gram girls keep analyzing...probably a reach because of the whole “no access to internet” theory but what if she goes along with posting so we will keep watching? Ugh I’m sorry if this is dumb but we need to keep this alive and I really don’t know what else to say. I hope Britney is safe and that good things are happening. If this is completely stupid then I apologize again :wontcry:

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

JL's husband was linked to "Corinthian Christian Empowerment Center" a religious organization in Houston, TX .

INnM84m.png 

The pastor of this church was Apostle " Claver Kamau-Imani " and as you can see he shares the same view as the calvary chapel or Andrew Wallet when it comes to same *** marriage .

https://www.nomblog.com/29170/ 

Seems like he is been learning from daddy Jamie and Lou very well since he is been popping new companies left and right too lately ,

so far here is what i've found (Active companies) 

Jp3 Investments Llc filed in November 2017
Mercier Systems International Llc filed in May 2017
Secure Backup Solutions Llc filed in October 2017
Spoonbill Holdings, Llc filed in May 2018

Anyway, her husband being linked to a religious organization makes me think, JL is too far deep brainwashed by Lou 

Are y’all seriously surprised that people in Britney’s family are most likely secret homophobes? They’re from kentwood la, southern asf

• Like 5
12 hours ago, goincrazy4brit said:

how do we know that?

All her daily outings and late dinner dates with sam , her "posting" and being all "active" all of the sudden is further proof to keep her under the C-ship i bet even the movement will be used against her at this rate. "She's doing much better without the toxic environment she was surrounded by 10 years ago"  " she has the freedoms and here's the proof" . 

They're very calculated , and now they're sending her away on a vacation. I bet my **** on the fact that they're paying their cash away to all the people involved in the investigation too. 

• Like 4
16 minutes ago, Forever22 said:

Wow  

this whole situation is so sick. Good job digging up these people and their names. All of them

deserve to be named and shamed. They shamed Britney and controlled her for this long. 

I mean if it's the lawyer who suggested her to divorce Kevin back then for no other reason to do it before he does (i mean what kind of suggestion that is? ) it seems like the set up could have started there with those people 

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

All her daily outings and late dinner dates with sam , her "posting" and being all "active" all of the sudden is further proof to keep her under the C-ship i bet even the movement will be used against her at this rate. "She's doing much better without the toxic environment she was surrounded by 10 years ago"  " she has the freedoms and here's the proof" . 

They're very calculated , and now they're sending her away on a vacation. I bet my **** on the fact that they're paying their cash away to all the people involved in the investigation too

That's what scares me about this investigation, LA court is so corrupt it is scarry . But then i kind of trust Brenda and i don't think she can be fooled unless she is given instructions by very powerful people to turn a blind eye on evident things . And there's still a new voice in this case with Lynn and her lawyer, we gotta stay as positive as we can .

I will we will have the name of people who are running investigation sooner or later so we can also run some investigation on them :jj:

• Like 7

There's a disgusting (and not surprising) new reveal that she passed out on New Year's Eve 2006 going into 2007, because someone slipped something into her drink, not because she was drunk or on *****. The post contains 4 images, so please look at them all. They won't say who it is, but most of the commenters including myself think it was Larry or someone on her team. This was after the time she tried to escape him, and I can totally see him doing that too sabotage her ever trying to leave again. (Very reminiscent of Miley Cyrus' Black Mirror episode when she was forced with ***** to stay controlled with them).

Please share this, we need the truth to come out.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, annonymous said:

People should show proof instead of 'I heard someone saying that...'

It's very dangerous in my opinion that people just believe everything on the internet without any proof. 

And plus it’s very dangerous that people attack in this was other people. This is illegal because if that isn’t true you can be denounced for slander. These accusations are really dangerous. Btw I wouldn’t be surprised if this story it’s true 

• Like 3
14 hours ago, Not Buying It said:

I personally am very grateful for Britney's Gram and appreciate them being so supportive of the movement, especially after a large percentage of the fanbase was confused by some of the Instagram posts. They are level-headed and have great explanations for certain things, which this movement absolutely needs. Their previous podcast hinted that some of the individuals they were speaking to had signed NDAs (and explained that even if you do sign an NDA, you still legally have the right to enter a courtroom and discuss any abuse and illegal activities you've witnessed), and the newest podcast said they aren't allowed to divulge everything they know just yet, so I'm going to be respectful of that and remember they aren't always going to be able to serve us tea.

Keep in mind how restrictive "Team" Britney is: Iggy couldn't even have her over for a salad without her entire house being searched, an Extra staff member was banned by Jamie for receiving Britney's consent to take a selfie but not Jamie's, an interviewer couldn't whisper a few words in Britney's ear without a bodyguard stepping in, fans at the Jonathan Ross show accurately confirmed specific quotes from her episode before it aired (e.g., the "I haven't smoked weed since I was 17" quote and more) and claimed she attempted to speak about her conservatorship, etc. We know people close to Britney are under ironclad NDAs - we've even seen an unsigned copy of the agreement. Why do you think Jansen, Lynne, Lynne's friend, etc. are confined to simply liking posts on social media and following #freebritney accounts? Speaking out could destroy them.

Britney's Gram continues to speak out for Britney's rights - something that nearly destroyed journalists and fans a decade ago, including Jordan Miller - even if they cannot disclose everything they know right now. It's also imperative that they perform the necessary due diligence with all information. If "Team" Britney is shutting down social media accounts and websites like crazy, imagine what would happen if Britney's Gram made even one wrong move. There is a significant amount of pressure riding on them.

Be happy that Britney's Gram is being trustworthy and respectful to the sources they have. They need to build trust with these sources in order to obtain all the necessary details. You know what the best way to ensure they never have tea from credible sources again is? Them irresponsibly and prematurely mouthing off everything they've learned. Support all well-intended fans who are supporting Britney. Good thoughts, guys! Love you. ?

:yesplease:

14 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

Funny how John Branca an entertainment lawyer/manager (just like Larry Rudolph) ended being co executor of MJ estate and hired the same lawyers Jamie's did for the cship, kinda funny that this entertainment lawyer/manager was fired by MJ in 2003 and allegedly rehired by MJ 1 week before his death .

Thank you for all your work and your effort.This is what I have been saying for some time but people decide to look for another direction and yes, everything is connected it is like a puzzle that if you pull the thread/strand they fit perfectly.