#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Sshe definitley needs a getaway . Us , her stupid team and the media ,  she needs a rest from all of that crap. 

But man , how will her team play all this free time and "freedoms" against her on September. They 're halfway winning the investigation by now. 

At least she'll have a year off. Chains will be on though. 

i feel so disturbed even see jamie jamie lynn and all these ppl surrounding Britney..what are those ppl without Britney? was jamie lyn able to close such deals if it was not her sister? she give her talent to the world her teen years she worked so hard she make a fortune and she is the only in this family who is suffering so much, and by whom? by her own family..

how investigation going? do we know anything yet?

she don;t even gets the respect she deserves

• Like 6

Sshe definitley needs a getaway . Us , her stupid team and the media ,  she needs a rest from all of that crap. 

But man , how will her team play all this free time and "freedoms" against her on September. They 're halfway winning the investigation by now. 

At least she'll have a year off. Chains will be on though. 

how do we know that?

I don’t get the dislike for the gram girls all of sudden :disappointed:

They were irritating me from the beginning:excuseu:.  Maybe not while first protest, where Sebastian was a star ;) , so bitches got jealous. It's best to treat them like recap show, I listen to half of last podcast and it was free from cackling seagulls, almost pleasing. :NYcackle:

• Like 1

Claims that Britney was drugged during the 06/07 NYE, read the thread

Eveyrhting points to Larry, and once again this claims goes along wit the fact that they've been setting her up all together for years and way before the 2008 cship who ended up just being a deal sealed to take over her life, her assets and make sure she'll keep working and bring the money .

• Like 9

JL's husband was linked to "Corinthian Christian Empowerment Center" a religious organization in Houston, TX .

INnM84m.png 

The pastor of this church was Apostle " Claver Kamau-Imani " and as you can see he shares the same view as the calvary chapel or Andrew Wallet when it comes to same *** marriage .

https://www.nomblog.com/29170/ 

Seems like he is been learning from daddy Jamie and Lou very well since he is been popping new companies left and right too lately ,

so far here is what i've found (Active companies) 

Jp3 Investments Llc filed in November 2017
Mercier Systems International Llc filed in May 2017
Secure Backup Solutions Llc filed in October 2017
Spoonbill Holdings, Llc filed in May 2018

Anyway, her husband being linked to a religious organization makes me think, JL is too far deep brainwashed by Lou 

:omg:

• Like 1

JL's husband was linked to "Corinthian Christian Empowerment Center" a religious organization in Houston, TX .

INnM84m.png 

The pastor of this church was Apostle " Claver Kamau-Imani " and as you can see he shares the same view as the calvary chapel or Andrew Wallet when it comes to same *** marriage .

Seems like he is been learning from daddy Jamie and Lou very well since he is been popping new companies left and right too lately ,

Anyway, her husband being linked to a religious organization makes me think, JL is too far deep brainwashed by Lou 

Earned every cent she got, huh? :weusay:

• Like 4

INnM84m.png 

Let’s not drag JL’s husband into this. Just because he is a regular member of a church doesn’t mean he advocates against gays. I am a lesbian, I am a Christian and I go to a Christian non-denominational church...I am sure lots of people there hate gays, but I don’t go there for people. JL’s husband has no say in the conservatorship and he might not even know about this connection. 

• Like 6

Claims that Britney was drugged during the 06/07 NYE, read the thread

Eveyrhting points to Larry, and once again this claims goes along wit the fact that they've been setting her up all together for years and way before the 2008 cship who ended up just being a deal sealed to take over her life, her assets and make sure she'll keep working and bring the money .

I believe this...This is so sad and depressing. I can’t help but feel guilty...As they were abusing her and exploiting her we were there demanding new music or buying every merchandise with her face or name attach to it. 

• Like 5