Brit is going viral in my country Argentina

14 hours ago, aleomg said:

Funny how a lot of argentinos say they can’t drink that brand because it’s trash and it’s considered “wine for low-class people”, yet Britney loves it. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

It’s like me drinking yellow tail like it’s the fanciest white wine ever lol

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, aleomg said:

As long as it makes you feel rich and expensive. :emma:

Yes fake it till you make it. Let’s see if I can get hold of the Argentine wine that Britney’s drinking. I also wanted to try the cheap Rosé that Taylor Swift likes but I can’t find it in my country.

I love Argentinian Malbec. 

I follow a traveler's IG. She drove a TukTuk for 6 months in Argentina with her dog. She raves about how friendly and helpful Argentinians are. I can confirm it. When we were in Buenos Aires, we needed help with the bank and a travel agent. My Spanish extends to hola and gracias. Banker and travel agent went above and beyond to help us. Same in the pharmacy and a shoe store. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block