#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Shrekney said:

Where did say she’s in that facility? :rlynow: can you quote me? Bc im pretty f**king sure I said that’s where’s she’s most likely at. :rlynow: also it was more of an attempt to expose Lou more than anything. It’s funny you say I’m pulling **** out of my *** when yours is f**king prolapsed by now from all the asskissing you’ve been doing all f**king night towards her team. :rlynow:

giphy.gif

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, northfacing said:

I honestly thought she was just getting out of dodge, too! 

I mean that’s more than likely the case. She’s getting exposed and everyone is looking and scrutinizing her right now. She knows she has a messy past as far as business goes. The **** has hit the fan and now she’s taking a hiatus, a “break”. What a convenient time to take a “break” :rlynow: Who tf is going to think she’s all innocent when it’s only the asskissers she’s paying to lie for her via E,TMZ, the Blast who’s defending her side. Her tail is between her legs, and if its not, GOOD. The more confident she is that nothing will happen to her the harder she’ll fall when charges get filed. :rlynow: 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Where did say she’s in that facility? :rlynow: can you quote me? Bc im pretty f**king sure I said that’s where’s she’s most likely at. :rlynow: also it was more of an attempt to expose Lou more than anything. It’s funny you say I’m pulling **** out of my *** when yours is f**king prolapsed by now from all the asskissing you’ve been doing all f**king night towards her team. :rlynow:

I’m not asskissing. I’m just PRAYING that they aren’t the evil snakes that y’all are claiming they are based off of a podcast.

I’d like to think Jamie would NEVER throw Britney into a psych ward against her will for 4 months. I haven’t seen Larry in YEARS, ever since he signed Miley Cyrus he’s been absent in Britney’s world. And Lou Taylor is irrelevant. Does she even work for Britney? Or does she just work for Lynne and Jamie Lynn?

Anyway, I just hope none of these people are the monsters they’ve been painted to be. For Britney’s sake. And you should all think the same way?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, LELE said:

:yesplease: thanks

I've literally spent 2+ hrs reading the thread (I had left at page 100 this morning :o )

Everything has already been said, and I'm glad ya'll messaged that foundation or group or whatever it is and what Nelson did messaging Jensen. I think more job will be needed though, but as of right now there isn't much we can do. I saw so many posts, the Wendy video, the articles, etc, I even forgot what I was gonna say about each of them. This black background with white letters now has me seeing lights wherever I turn my head lol

But yeah, that article by the blast was just so wrong, IF they're really are paid by Larry/Jamie, etc. which is the most likely, but still, as someone said a million billion pages ago, TECHNICALLY, the only official statement they've done was through Britney's social media, which didn't even mention the mental facility, but the infamous "me time. : )" . Everything else from TMZ, The Blast, RadarOnline, E news, and everything else have just cited "sources close to Britney", none of them have specifically cited Jamie or Larry, so they (Larry/Jamie) can technically still come up, eventually, and be like "No, this is what actually happened" and denied everything else and create a whole new version. I doubt they can come up with anything convincing enough though, if they're still not willing to be completely transparent about Britney's situation.

It's gonna be really interesting whatever happens next, and that can be next week, next month, or next year. Whenever Britney's seen in public again, or posts something (with her, a pic or video) on social media or whenever she does something career-wise (if ever) they just won't be able to pretend that nothing has happened. People won't be happy with just another Instagram post announcing how refreshing that me time was, and that she's now back to her normal life.

If they plan to put her back in Vegas or something else, they won't be able to escape from the obvious questions. If they retire her (while still under conservatorship) without an explanation, THAT will be even more suspicious, and hopefully the media catches up again.

Despite everything, and I'm already laughing at how some people are gonna react, I still believe there is 0.000000001% chances that Papa Spears and co. aren't that evil, and in their twisted, ignorant if you will, way, they were really worried about Britney and this is the only solution they could come up with, because of Lou Taylor or whatever you want. They're not experts, and that's something I've been saying since forever. The therapy they came up with was put her to work on a new album and tour. I've always asked you, have we ever known about Britney taking any kind of therapy before Circus, during, after? In recent years? We've seen many candids of her, but we never see her going to the doctor or something. Maybe they're more private, or she sees them at home, but idk, it's clear she needed more therapy, or a more effective one.

Now contrary to what that account with the WB picture says, having a mental illness isn't derogatory nor something to be ashamed of (the only thing I agree with that Wendy video) and IF Britney has anything that needs to be treated with therapy, with medication, or whatever, she needs to accept it and cooperate and learn, as any other person that deals with a mental illness in this world, or any other medical condition like diabetes, or anything, to responsibly take care of herself (as all of us should do with our lives). And of course, as ALL OF US have already said, having a mental illness, or taking care of one's mental illness, shouldn't require a conservatorship that annuls one's basic human rights. Or, as ALL OF US have already said as well, if that's the case, then everything that Britney's been seen doing these past 11 years with her career shouldn't have happened and she should just be taking indefinite therapy and rest instead, which is obviously not the case.

And as everyone said too, if that The Blast article is true (true in the sense that was paid by Team B), then her conservator(s) have clearly done a poor job and should be removed, but as someone said, that could only get worse since the judge could put some stranger at charge of Britney's assets, which would be terrible. But maybe, and going too far with that scenario, that would be the only way her family would actually fight to completely release her from the conservatorship.

We know having her working is just continuing the same situation, but with these months off, I think it makes us more nervous not knowing where she is or how she's doing than when we used to see her three times a week at Vegas.

It really should be time to end the conservatorship, if it's because of any illness she may have, she needs to take responsibility of herself, and if not, pay the consequences as any other person. If it was because of her kids, I think they're old enough and there are already many people that are going to protect them from "any harm" that a free Britney may represent for them. And if it was a legal stunt to protect her from lawsuits, she was already made to testify against Lutfi in 2016 so it's totally pointless in that aspect, and every other.

I really want to keep up with the thread, but I know there'll be 30 new pages by the time I finish this post.

*And not relevant, but just as a final comment, if The Blast is team B's official narrative, in their tale, I don't think the punishment was just because Britney was driving without security guard as some say, but because she was allegedly driving without taking her medication, or that's what I understood, but still doesn't justify anything.

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

I’m not asskissing. I’m just PRAYING that they aren’t the evil snakes that y’all are claiming they are based off of a podcast.

I’d like to think Jamie would NEVER throw Britney into a psych ward against her will for 4 months. I haven’t seen Larry in YEARS, ever since he signed Miley Cyrus he’s been absent in Britney’s world. And Lou Taylor is irrelevant. Does she even work for Britney? Or does she just work for Lynne and Jamie Lynn?

Anyway, I just hope none of these people are the monsters they’ve been painted to be. For Britney’s sake. And you should all think the same way?

Yeah, most people hope we're all wrong but you're the only one twisting to be everyone else that isn't Larry, Lou, and Jamie = bad. and they are sweet little angels... literally Larry goes to POM and clearly you didn't read the thread because Lou is relevant as hell... its okay to have a differing opinion but you're simply delusional

• Like 7
15 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

You are though. We ALL hope this isn't true, thatshe's not being controlled and taken advantage of, etc. but guess what? It really looks like she is and you going on all the time kissing Team Britney's *** is really sad. Are you on the payroll?

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

You really think we’re all more focused more on revenge than Britney’s freedom/safety? :rlynow: Is that where YOUR heart is at? :rlynow: I f**king hope nothing nefarious is happening, even if that means me looking stupid af. :rlynow: I don’t gaf about being right or wrong. I want Britney to be happy, and FREE. The only reason most of us are taking this “too far” is bc they’ve already been caught exposing their own lies multiple times within the past 24 hours alone. :rlynow: they literally f**king lied to public she admitted herself and exposed themselves that “ok well maybe she didn’t want to go, BUT SHE WAS ABOUT TO DIE” (aka, I’m going to lose my mansion and won’t go on that tropical vacation this summer).

Lous is irrelevant? :rlynow: she represents the entire Spears fam. She INVENTED the f**king conservatorship. :rlynow: I’m glad you at least hope she’s not evil. Cute. :rlynow: but history says otherwise. She and her shady companies/organizations have been slammed with multiple lawsuits in the past. She donated 50k of Britney’s money to her OWN organization. That’s not shady? :rlynow: people have gone to jail for that ****. :rlynow: Britney said in her thank you latter in the FF booklet “ty Lou for COUNTING ALL MY PENNIES” :rlynow: you know how f**king sassy and passive aggressive Britney can be. I can guarantee you she barely  that in a nice way. :rlynow: I’ve been following this wretched human being for years. In fact, I didn’t even think she was corrupted by money in regards to Britney at first. I found out in other forums that have nothing to do w Britney. :rlynow: Larry has been absent for YEARS? Didn’t he come out in 2017 (or 18, still that’s barely 1-2 years ago) that the MM video didn’t work. :rlynow: you are so far up her teams ***. I hope they at least have free WiFi up in there for you. :rlynow:

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Yeah, most people hope we're all wrong but you're the only one twisting to be everyone else that isn't Larry, Lou, and Jamie = bad. and they are sweet little angels... literally Larry goes to POM and clearly you didn't read the thread because Lou is relevant as hell... its okay to have a differing opinion but you're simply delusional

The ONLY thing I know about LOU regarding BRITNEY is that she raked Dr Phil over the coals on national TV for trying to do a “Britney Special” on his show. So I’ve always loved her for that alone.

I don’t care about Lindsay Lohan, or whatever else y’all are talking about regarding Lou unless she directly connects to Britney Spears.

Larry hasn’t been doing his JOB, which I’m sure he’s still being paid TOP dollar for so I want him gone PERIOD END OF STORY.

Jamie shouldn’t be bashed, though. We don’t know the full story. That’s her father. The one who jumped the fence in 2008 and punched Sam Lutfi and ran to his daughter and held her as she sobbed in his arms.

He should be off limits. For now.

2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

The ONLY thing I know about LOU regarding BRITNEY is that she raked Dr Phil over the coals on national TV for trying to do a “Britney Special” on his show. So I’ve always loved her for that alone.

I don’t care about Lindsay Lohan, or whatever else y’all are talking about regarding Lou unless she directly connects to Britney Spears.

Larry hasn’t been doing his JOB, which I’m sure he’s still being paid TOP dollar for so I want him gone PERIOD END OF STORY.

Jamie shouldn’t be bashed, though. We don’t know the full story. That’s her father. The one who jumped the fence in 2008 and punched Sam Lutfi and ran to his daughter and held her as she sobbed in his arms.

He should be off limits. For now.

So the only things you know about them are the AMAZING:wow: things they did for Britney in 2008... so they could NEVER do anything shady from that point on... in the circus they don't treat the lions like complete and utter trash, they may lock it up but they're not gonna be too bad because when its time for tricks they don't get their faces mauled off

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

So the only things you know about them are the AMAZING:wow: things they did for Britney in 2008... so they could NEVER do anything shady from that point on... in the circus they don't treat the lions like complete and utter trash, they may lock it up but they're not gonna be too bad because when its time for tricks they don't get their faces mauled off

Never said they weren’t capable of doing damage. I was just saying I’m more on the side of believing they are doing the right thing. At least Jamie is. The rest of the family would NOT be this calm and posting smiley faces if something sinister was happening......

But let me guess..... LOU is behind all of it! She manages the entire Spears family and even Britney’s childhood friends?!

@PokemonSpears maybe you never saw her going to get treatment bc they wanted her “sick” bc thats they only way they can keep her in a conservatorship. :rlynow: (as if that would be public knowledge anyways  :rlynow:) we didn’t see her get shipped off to this mental health facility. Something “touchy” to everyone involved. You really think it’d be public knowledge she was getting treatment the last few years? I’m ngl, I didn’t read your f**king book/comment, so correct me if I’m wrong, I’m not trying to misquote. You just f**king type too much. There’s a lot to say so I kinda get it. But girl, that’s a f**kin Harry Potter book. :rlynow: look at the Whitney documentary. Look at any Michael Jackson doc (pre 2019), or an Elvis one. Britney is a money making machine. Lou Taylor was a f**kin nobody before Britney. Now she’s untop of the world and represents a lot of famous people. Think about it. :rlynow: her career was basically non existent till Britney came into the picture. You really think she just wants the best for Britney bc she loves and cares about her? Or bc she just wants more money and doesn’t want to sacrifice her super cool job where she represents super stars? You have your reasons to believe what you want. I seriously doubt I’m going to change your mind on ANYTHING. But everyone who is doubting that Larry and Lou care more about their finances/reputation more than Britney literally live in f**kin lala land. You really can’t see a father taking money away from her daughter? :rlynow: when millions of dollars are involved? :rlynow: btw I for one, don’t think that, I honestly think he’s stupid af and is easy to manipulate and control via Larry/Lou. But I am open to the fact that it is possible and it has happened before. Even in my own family. 

Again I have to stress, I didn’t read your encyclopedia length comment, so if I’m taking your comment out of context, correct me. I kinda stopped at “I can’t see her father stealing money” girl. :rlynow: please. I’m glad you come from a stable family (I’m assuming) where that’s just so out of this world and hard to swallow. But the truth always f**kin hurts. :rlynow:

• Like 1

Why do I feel like her team is trying to make her pass as out of it and a danger to herself when she appeared perfectly fine in the videos and events we’ve seen prior to all this? You prefer to portray Britney as unstable instead of admitting that what you’re doing to her might be wrong?  :bedtime:

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, ubritney said:

Why do I feel like her team is trying to make her pass as out of it and a danger to herself when she appeared perfectly fine in the videos and events we’ve seen prior to all this? You prefer to portray Britney as unstable instead of admitting that what you’re doing to her might be wrong?  :bedtime:

When did they do that? Her team said she’s getting “me time” for 30 days.

That’s their only official claim.

The podcast and “The Blast”? are not official sources.

I just want to say this last thing

On 4/16/2019 at 1:04 PM, Tetris said:

I have not listened to the podcast, but analyzing this stuff makes me uncomfortable. She wore that “You don’t own me” shirt during POM, and during my meet & greet I asked what her favorite unreleased song is and she said “Freedom.”

holy **** i'm so dumb i remember this bit about the unreleased song

I'm feeling so bad because I legit thought she was fine with her c-ship arrangements in 2013~2018

i was familiar with most of the evidences of her feelings towards the conservatorship, i knew about the c-ship, but these last days have been like when you're in the end of the movie and everything foreshadowed in the beginning is coming into place. except the foreshadowing was in your face all the time.

literally the only new info to me is lou taylor's influence. i had heard of her misdeeds but never really researched because i dismissed them as like "probably its something insignificant"

larry was always trash i knew. jamie is... eek i'm gonna refrain but it's easy to guess.

i'm so sorry britney, i failed you and you were in pain :sobbing:

• Like 2

So today Wendy Williams reported Britney’s stay at the mental health facility, starts at 5:50

and during reporting some people laugh and she points out that it’s not funny. Which is the only part I agreed with her here on this topic. Why do people laugh when it comes to Britney’s mental health :thinkney: they’re so quick to defend mental health and people with mental health issues on Twitter to the point where it’s weaponized. But somehow when it comes to Britney people will laugh. With people like that it’s more like “Lmao there she goes being crazy again” or stuff about shaving her head again (off topic but Katy Perry is one of them because she’s a bad person.) :bedtime:

How is it that Britney is the exception for making these jokes? :thinkney:

• Like 7