#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Someone Who Knows said:

Pretty sure Jordan Ross and lostpainting coined #FreeBritney back in 2012 tbh on Exhale, tbh lol

In coordination with Sam Lutfi. Y’all like to keep leaving that out. Completely different motives back then.

This is a different movement. A civil rights movement. But first we need to make sure Britney is out of that facility and OKAY before calling the troops about this conservatorship.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, JustLuvMe said:

Once she gets out the media are going to want to hound her down the way they did in 2007. :disappointed:

And that’s also not a good sign which leads me thinking she may further self-destruct. These days, Britney wants a private life and wants people to stay out of her business which is the exact opposite of what’s going on. This ‘movement’ has the ability to backfire on her and cause her to be more closed off than ever before. This is literally so heartbreaking. :( 

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

In coordination with Sam Lutfi. Y’all like to keep leaving that out. Completely different motives back then.

This is a different movement. A civil rights movement. But first we need to make sure Britney is out of that facility and OKAY before calling the troops about this conservatorship.

Yes, I was here and I remember them working closely with Lutfi on that. 

Spears’ Las Vegas manager Larry Rudolph manages the entertainment facets of her career and is not directly involved in the conservatorship or the 37-year-old performer’s health concerns. He offered no comment about the recent reports of the apparent family dispute or her ongoing hospitalization.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/entertainment/entertainment-columns/kats/britney-spears-mother-lynn-creates-waves-on-social-media-1644456/

The article also says she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder in 2008. I always find the LV Journal credible as they are well connected to her people

You can’t go into a facility to get better and come out to this chaos. It’s not healthy. The fans are damaging her right now, honestly.

Trick is: there’s 2 sides to Britney.... that’s where I get conflicted. She could come out, go to court, fight for her rights.... like that’s not something I’d be surprised about her doing.

Or she could come out in a Walmart outfit and wave to the paps and go right back to her mansion and sob about this stuff all week long.

I think the fans have done more bad than good, not only with Britney’s well being, but bashing her ENTIRE FAMILY.

We’ll see. If she’s not out by April 30th.... I will sound the alarms and we are really going to show out.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, CriminalLegend said:

You guys don't understand that she won't comeback after all this! People keep saying "but she have a contract" but cmon she is plury millionaire, she/her team will pay what they need to pay. 

Honestly I just hope she is OK! 

As hard as it is to accept, I think you’re absolutely right. Only time will tell if Britney has the inner strength to come clean from all of this. The last thing on her mind right now is probably the thought of recording new music, doing promo and going on tour but who knows. Maybe she is eager to get back into the spotlight and reset her career. I just think she needs more good people in her life who see her beyond this product and who believe in her ability to have more artistic and personal freedom.

• Like 2
47 minutes ago, Sparks said:

I feel like Glory is going to be her last album, because of all this stuff. I can't see her coming back from this unless she actually addresses it with a interview or something. 

Glory would be a great send off.

Now I’m listening to Coupure Electrique and I’m really depressed - because it means blackout. So it feels like a “goodbye letter”.

I try not to fall into the dramatics but I can’t help it right now. :wontcry:

• Like 3
53 minutes ago, Sparks said:

I feel like Glory is going to be her last album, because of all this stuff. I can't see her coming back from this unless she actually addresses it with a interview or something. 

Unfortunately, Britney will most likely never do a Dateline-setting interview again. It’s wishful thinking because I think that’s what the majority of us want but she can barely stomach through some tacky talk show interviews and we expect her to participate in a segment on National TV on such a personal topic? 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

Glory would be a great send off.

Now I’m listening to Coupure Electrique and I’m really depressed - because it means blackout. So it feels like a “goodbye letter”.

I try not to fall into the dramatics but I can’t help it right now. :wontcry:

I know, Glory is a great album but it makes me so sad. If I knew that her POM tour would be her last I would have enjoyed it so much more when I saw her live.... it's crazy to think that Glory could be her last era.

But if Brit wants to retire and just enjoy total freedom she should, whatever makes her happy ya know..

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DignifiedLove said:

Unfortunately, Britney will most likely never do a Dateline-setting interview again. It’s wishful thinking because I think that’s what the majority of us want but she can barely stomach through some tacky talk show interviews and we expect her to do Dateline on such a personal topic? 

Yeah it's definitely wishful thinking! A interview like that with the way she is now (plus her team in the room) would probably not give us any answers so it's unnecessary, but then again, I think about For The Record and how well she spoke about certain stuff back then. But do you think she is going to address it? 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Don't worry, of course I didn't expect ya'll to read me :embarrassney:. (you don't get behind with your essays though lol)

Reveal hidden contents

But no, it's not that hard to believe that a father can steal from her famous daughter, what I mean is, if we saw him living a fabulous life all these years (we NOW saw him on that wedding, but that's another story) and completely absent from Britney's life, but only there to grab his check, of course that would've been fishy since day one. But at least during the first couple of years of conservatorship, it really seemed like what he was doing, including his violent behavior against people like Jordan and BreatheHeavy, which was unfair in retrospective, or the restraining order against Sam Lutfi, it seemed like all of it was to protect Britney and get take her to a better place (I repeat, I never thought working again was the best therapy for her).

I didn't know about Lou Taylor's influence until relatively lately, and I don't know her, the only time I went to her Instagram there was a post about some guys getting baptized in a lake or something, and I just couldn't take it. If everything that people claim about her is real, well, yes, she's pretty f**ked up. The sole fact of being or pretending to be sooo religious it's a clear sign of someone which is either not totally mentally stable, or not totally honest, or simply just being an ignorant person. Which I think might be the case of some people from the Spears family and circle. It just doesn't sound that crazy to me then, that Jamie and Lynne being so desperate to "save" Britney from herself, leaned and fully trusted someone that Lou that probably told them whatever they wanted to hear.

But just going back to Jamie, because I know you won't read anyway, up to the FF era I was like, damn, maybe Britney REALLY needs to be under a conservatorship. I've said it many times in here, I literally thought things were just gonna get worse and worse from then on. But they didn't, and I'm talking just about what we could see from Britney, not what was happening behind the scenes, from 2011 all the way to 2016, the Britney we got  to see just got better, and better, and better.  2012 was so anxious and uncomfortable, but she was showing some life compared to the sedated FFney. Her psoriasis wasn't seen from 2013 onwards. Late 2013 and 2014 she started to appear normal again on interviews. And then 2015 and 2016 we had this "mini-peak" again, including her appearing on court in 2016. Everything was leading us to believe she was finally getting out of the conservatorship in 2016. We had reports she had stopped taking her medications (not because she was rebelling, but more like she was actually authorized to do so) and I was actually surprised that 2017 came in and she was still under c-ship.

But my point is, whatever they were doing, was it legal or not (that's their problem and they'll have to pay for that if someone actually proceeds against them, including Lou) whatever that was it SEEMED that it actually helped her to get better, to where she is today, or WAS until last year. So yeah, I don't think the conservatorship is fair or needed or that legal and transparent, the way they're exploiting it as a legal resource, but I don't think her dad or Larry are evil because otherwise they would make sure she didn't show any kind of positive progress all these years. Heck, if Britney was able to grab that car to go to In-N-Out was actually because she had the freedom to do so. If they were so evil and she was so heavily controlled, we wouldn't even have all those candids we've had over the years of her doing normal things on her own.

As you say, we won't change each other's minds. And yes, I get you, we've seen worse stuff in this world, so everything is possible. But "everything is possible" includes, yes, Larry, Jamie, Lou and anyone that's included on "Britney's team" are evil and exploiting her for their benefit, but also includes the possibility of they just handling Britney's situation stupidly wrong in their attempt to protect her, guided by what they think is best and not their ambition.

At the end, we're all fans of Britney Spears, at least I'm not fan of her parents, siblings, couples, children or managers. I don't know who said something like "if at the end we're proven wrong I don't mind looking stupid af". Why wait till then when we can start now? Having a little bit of open-mindedness won't take away from the main purpose as fans, or this whole movement. Unless I hear that stuff being confirmed by Britney, or if that article from the blast was actually an interview with Larry Rudolph and all that nonsense was coming from his mouth, I just can't go full fury mode and completely blind myself and start assuming stuff, believing only what fits my narrative and denying everything else, when what life has taught me from my personal experience and the people I know, is that assuming things will always lead to the worst mistakes. 

If they’re doing everything stupid, to the point where “Britney wouldve died if we didn’t send her off” do you think they should be in charge of her life? :rlynow: ok, let’s say they’re innocent, they’re not doing anything wrong, they’re just stupid af and don’t know wtf they’re doing. Are they still not responsible for her? :rlynow: you say you don’t want it to fit “your narrative” :rlynow: TF :rlynow: you really think we’re  all just battling each other’s narratives??? :rlynow: holy **** dude lol, I think we all wish our little “narratives” were wrong. Is this a game to you? :rlynow: just some little competition or some **** on whose “narrative” will come out on top or some ****? :rlynow: out of eveything that has unfolded within the last 24 hours, you literally think everyone is just trying push their own “narratives”? :rlynow:

is that what you always do when jump on in here and type out your usual Harry Potter/Dead Sea Scrolls Part 2 (Return of the King) paragraphs? :rlynow: that’s some weird *** af motive youre projecting on everyone. :rlynow:

I think all our little “narratives” we’re all trying to pin up against each other  or some **** all end scary and ugly af. I for one hope my f**king “narrative” is wrong. We’re genuinely worried. We have been for years. So just bc youre late to the party you wanna be cool and say everyone is trying to push their own “narrative” instead of just seeing we’re all just genuinely worried af and are trying to help anyway we can? :rlynow:

K. Guess we’ll see who’s “narrative” will win. Since that’s what you see more than fans being worried, concerned, and scared. :rlynow:

Omg youre so cool acting all detached claiming you don’t want to fit your “narrative” in :rlynow:

Wow. super original waiting to hear from Britney. :rlynow: you’re the first one here waiting for Britney to say something herself. :rlynow: Everyone else just wants their “narrative” to fit in. :rlynow:

• Like 1

I'm also very concerned for Britney as I've suffered my own version of mental health and anxiety disorders over the years.

I simply want what's best for her at this point, and I don't care if that means she retires and never makes music again, although I would be all for her still releasing music just not having to necessarily perform or promote it if she doesn't want to. Treat it more like a hobby and put less stress on making millions and just enjoying what she loves to do. She has earned it at this point.

Sending positive vibes your way, Brit! Your music and persona helped me through my lowest points, and I'll be forever grateful for that.

• Like 5
Just now, DignifiedLove said:

Unfortunately, Britney will most likely never do a Dateline-setting interview again. It’s wishful thinking because I think that’s what the majority of us want but she can barely stomach through some tacky talk show interviews and we expect her to do Dateline? But hey, you never know.

She could do it if she wanted to stay in the business. She just needs to be asked raw questions for an hour. I want Diane Sawyer to do it.

This really could build Britney up with the general public. Some tears. Some inside stories. Missing her car. Hidden dogs. Her children. The VMAs.

Larry needs to be fired, though. He can go ruin Miley’s career some more. No love lost.

Britney set up that whole Matt Lauer interview on her own whilst 8 mo pregnant. Did her own hair and makeup...

We’re looking at Comeback 2.0 depending on if/or willing she’s able to share her truth.

• Like 1

Whatever we achieve here, this will impact others beyond Britney. This is not just about Britney Spears. We have started a necessary and overdue dialogue on the rights and liberties of mental health service users. The public are becoming more aware of guardianship style holds, and the realities that incur from this. We mental health proffessionals are not evil. We are well intentioned, but recognise we still have far to go. #FreeBritney, at least implicitly, advocates for a fair review and reflection of the ethical nature of such holds. Which in turn will be beneficial for all mental health service users and the continuing development of mental health practice. Peace Ya'll ✌

• Like 4