#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

27 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Can anyone please fill me up on what happend from page 126 onwards? I went to sleep for a few hours and then the thread blew up. Please

Basically, a source close to Britney 'revealed' that Britney was so severly mentally ill, that she was going to die without intervention, she had been doing stuff that went against the conservatorship (like driving with no security guard), and was not on board with going into a facility....

...which completely contradicts the story that her hiatus was due to her father's health, completely voluntary but also, the person giving this information flubbed by mentioning a certain date when Britney and Sam were seen driving ''with no permission'', even though a security guard was photographed with her.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

He’s touching her and we know Britney doesn’t like to be touched unless she touches you. :umomg:

She was probably all smiles about it and then whispered to someone that she doesn’t want to see him again. :bedtime:

He said Britney had no issue, and she looks quite content in the photo. Mario Lopez seems to recall it too, given his comment.

• Like 2

I’m hoping this is just a new era for Britney. Free, confident, and happy. 

Regardless of her situation, you can tell Britney has been anxious and has lacked self confidence and self love. Hoping she can find peace within herself. 

And release real and amazing music again ;)

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

He said Britney had no issue, and she looks quite content in the photo. Mario Lopez seems to recall it too, given his comment.

It could’ve happened the way he said or the way I described it. As we now infamously know she doesn’t like being touched without permission. So if he leaned in without telling her he was going to she probably felt someway about it. She has little to no control over her life but the little control she does have about people touching her and when people do that without permission brings out Mafia Boss Britney :mhm:

but if she leaned and it did happen the way he’s saying, then yeah her dad’s a shitty person :yeahsure:

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Basically, a source close to Britney 'revealed' that Britney was so severly mentally ill, that she was going to die without intervention, she had been doing stuff that went against the conservatorship (like driving with no security guard), and was not on board with going into a facility....

...which completely contradicts the story that her hiatus was due to her father's health, completely voluntary but also, the person giving this information flubbed by mentioning a certain date when Britney and Sam were seen driving ''with no permission'', even though a security guard was photographed with her.

They outed themseleves how funny theres someone on twitter called "britneys truth" and apparentlys gonna release something at 5pm et.. apparently  tweeting lou larry that they will be going to prison.. ooh i wonder what it is... 

8 minutes ago, Rob_ said:

I’m hoping this is just a new era for Britney. Free, confident, and happy. 

Regardless of her situation, you can tell Britney has been anxious and has lacked self confidence and self love. Hoping she can find peace within herself. 

And release real and amazing music again ;)

Her freedom/mental health/well being is at stake, who gives a **** about the next era. I’m totally fine with her not putting out music anymore or performing if it means she doesn’t have to be this puppet for others.

• Like 7

https://youtu.be/vaCteNxtzfM

Aware this has been posted by other members!

Its clearly britney speaking in the voicemail.. I remember being brought up in the media in 2009 briefly but I’m surprised it hasn’t been dug up and used in more recent mainstream stories... **** I’m surprised it hasn’t been removed... thoughts?!

Edit: so I’m not just posting this for the sake of it. It’s to pose a question. This is easy to find on the internet and, was reported on in 2009 by media outlets. Why has NO major media outlet brought it up yet in order to give a point of reference for how Britney has not been happy dating back 10 years. This would also to make certain claims more credible and juice up their story even more. There’s many small Britney things that were reported on years ago that support new claims but many are not brought up at all now. Like these words are from Britney’s mouth it says a lot even if the audio is old. It of course is being set up so that we have to side with Britney’s team because they just seem to be helping a troubled woman in need... however there is so much grimey **** that is hidden in plane sight that have actually been stories before that are now forgotten about...

• Like 2

People have brought this up, I think this is one of the clips that one of the hosts of ‘The Talk’ we’re talking about when they said she’s been trying to get out of this since 2009. Her father has always used custody of the boys against her, he’s giving Joe Jackson a run for his money :bedtime:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Shrekney said:

@PokemonSpears maybe you never saw her going to get treatment bc they wanted her “sick” bc thats they only way they can keep her in a conservatorship. :rlynow: (as if that would be public knowledge anyways  :rlynow:) we didn’t see her get shipped off to this mental health facility. Something “touchy” to everyone involved. You really think it’d be public knowledge she was getting treatment the last few years? I’m ngl, I didn’t read your f**king book/comment, so correct me if I’m wrong, I’m not trying to misquote. You just f**king type too much. There’s a lot to say so I kinda get it. But girl, that’s a f**kin Harry Potter book. :rlynow: look at the Whitney documentary. Look at any Michael Jackson doc (pre 2019), or an Elvis one. Britney is a money making machine. Lou Taylor was a f**kin nobody before Britney. Now she’s untop of the world and represents a lot of famous people. Think about it. :rlynow: her career was basically non existent till Britney came into the picture. You really think she just wants the best for Britney bc she loves and cares about her? Or bc she just wants more money and doesn’t want to sacrifice her super cool job where she represents super stars? You have your reasons to believe what you want. I seriously doubt I’m going to change your mind on ANYTHING. But everyone who is doubting that Larry and Lou care more about their finances/reputation more than Britney literally live in f**kin lala land. You really can’t see a father taking money away from her daughter? :rlynow: when millions of dollars are involved? :rlynow: btw I for one, don’t think that, I honestly think he’s stupid af and is easy to manipulate and control via Larry/Lou. But I am open to the fact that is is possible and it has happened before. Even in my own family. 

Again I have to stress, I didn’t read your encyclopedia length comment, so if I’m taking your comment out of context, correct me. I kinda stopped at “I can’t see her father stealing money” girl. :rlynow: please. I’m glad you come from a stable family (I’m assuming) where that’s just so out of this world and hard to swallow. But the truth always f**kin hurts. :rlynow:

Don't worry, of course I didn't expect ya'll to read me :embarrassney:. (you don't get behind with your essays though lol)

Spoiler

But no, it's not that hard to believe that a father can steal from her famous daughter, what I mean is, if we saw him living a fabulous life all these years (we NOW saw him on that wedding, but that's another story) and completely absent from Britney's life, but only there to grab his check, of course that would've been fishy since day one. But at least during the first couple of years of conservatorship, it really seemed like what he was doing, including his violent behavior against people like Jordan and BreatheHeavy, which was unfair in retrospective, or the restraining order against Sam Lutfi, it seemed like all of it was to protect Britney and get take her to a better place (I repeat, I never thought working again was the best therapy for her).

I didn't know about Lou Taylor's influence until relatively lately, and I don't know her, the only time I went to her Instagram there was a post about some guys getting baptized in a lake or something, and I just couldn't take it. If everything that people claim about her is real, well, yes, she's pretty f**ked up. The sole fact of being or pretending to be sooo religious it's a clear sign of someone which is either not totally mentally stable, or not totally honest, or simply just being an ignorant person. Which I think might be the case of some people from the Spears family and circle. It just doesn't sound that crazy to me then, that Jamie and Lynne being so desperate to "save" Britney from herself, leaned and fully trusted someone that Lou that probably told them whatever they wanted to hear.

But just going back to Jamie, because I know you won't read anyway, up to the FF era I was like, damn, maybe Britney REALLY needs to be under a conservatorship. I've said it many times in here, I literally thought things were just gonna get worse and worse from then on. But they didn't, and I'm talking just about what we could see from Britney, not what was happening behind the scenes, from 2011 all the way to 2016, the Britney we got  to see just got better, and better, and better.  2012 was so anxious and uncomfortable, but she was showing some life compared to the sedated FFney. Her psoriasis wasn't seen from 2013 onwards. Late 2013 and 2014 she started to appear normal again on interviews. And then 2015 and 2016 we had this "mini-peak" again, including her appearing on court in 2016. Everything was leading us to believe she was finally getting out of the conservatorship in 2016. We had reports she had stopped taking her medications (not because she was rebelling, but more like she was actually authorized to do so) and I was actually surprised that 2017 came in and she was still under c-ship.

But my point is, whatever they were doing, was it legal or not (that's their problem and they'll have to pay for that if someone actually proceeds against them, including Lou) whatever that was it SEEMED that it actually helped her to get better, to where she is today, or WAS until last year. So yeah, I don't think the conservatorship is fair or needed or that legal and transparent, the way they're exploiting it as a legal resource, but I don't think her dad or Larry are evil because otherwise they would make sure she didn't show any kind of positive progress all these years. Heck, if Britney was able to grab that car to go to In-N-Out was actually because she had the freedom to do so. If they were so evil and she was so heavily controlled, we wouldn't even have all those candids we've had over the years of her doing normal things on her own.

As you say, we won't change each other's minds. And yes, I get you, we've seen worse stuff in this world, so everything is possible. But "everything is possible" includes, yes, Larry, Jamie, Lou and anyone that's included on "Britney's team" are evil and exploiting her for their benefit, but also includes the possibility of they just handling Britney's situation stupidly wrong in their attempt to protect her, guided by what they think is best and not their ambition.

At the end, we're all fans of Britney Spears, at least I'm not fan of her parents, siblings, couples, children or managers. I don't know who said something like "if at the end we're proven wrong I don't mind looking stupid af". Why wait till then when we can start now? Having a little bit of open-mindedness won't take away from the main purpose as fans, or this whole movement. Unless I hear that stuff being confirmed by Britney, or if that article from the blast was actually an interview with Larry Rudolph and all that nonsense was coming from his mouth, I just can't go full fury mode and completely blind myself and start assuming stuff, believing only what fits my narrative and denying everything else, when what life has taught me from my personal experience and the people I know, is that assuming things will always lead to the worst mistakes. 

35 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

He’s touching her and we know Britney doesn’t like to be touched unless she touches you. :umomg:

She was probably all smiles about it and then whispered to someone that she doesn’t want to see him again. :bedtime:

They took another photo together at a different time

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

You guys don't understand that she won't comeback after all this! People keep saying "but she have a contract" but cmon she is plury millionaire, she/her team will pay what they need to pay. 

Honestly I just hope she is OK! 

One aspect is this...

Another one is that her team wants her to continue because they love the big money she provides them by doing so. It is SOo obvious that her will doesn't count .

• Like 1
1 minute ago, JustLuvMe said:

People have brought this up, I think this is one of the clips that one of the hosts of ‘The Talk’ we’re talking about when they said she’s been trying to get out of this since 2009. Her father has always used custody of the boys against her, he’s giving Joe Jackson a run for his money :bedtime:

You right. Honestly I’m just so curious as to why media outlets aren’t using this to juice up their articles. It’s a point of reference showing exactly how long she’s not been happy with the situation! Dating back 10 years.  Plus the words are coming directly from her mouth here :mhm:

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Jaybot said:

ive seen this posted like 10 times in the last two days. 

I’m posting it to ask the question why big media outlets who originally reported on/leaked it aren’t using it now to spice up/add credibility to their stories I’ve seen no major outlets re post the audio at all which I find strange idk.