#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

:umsaywhat:The fact that Wendy keeps telling her opinions to her own allegations in talk show is really messed up. Like she kept saying what Britney's father might have said and her opinion to it if he said those things. She's really bad talk show host and should just do those mindless segments about shoes or something.

• Like 1

I mean who can we trust. Besides enews who else is in their pocket?? We should def know because the propaganda is gonna get real.:badthoughts:

Are all her close people (not her team) in contracts with them ie ndas  and stuff . Like her dancers, Sam, Cade??

Is she visited by anyone? Does she see her kids?:crying2:

WTF all these other celebs say nothing like they do in other cases?? Like she's not a human being.

WE NEED ANSWERS!!

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Nobody can deny the facts

Jamie, Who is in his 60s might be completely over trying to placate a daughter with mental issues. Nobody knows how bad she is.

Larry’s kids are living a real housewives life on IG - so he’s definitely still taking his 10%

lou Taylor... what ‘business manager’ gets their client to invest their charitable equity into a kids religious conversion camp?  Also - have you seen the glassdoor/indeed reviews from people who have worked for her company

So why is everyone praising Lynne for liking instagram posts and not asking her about Lou? Britney doesn’t know Lou. She’s probably paying Lou, but she doesn’t know the *****.

Go ask Lynne what’s going on.

• Like 1

I like keeping you ******* organised ?

Timeline for this thread for pages 1 to 75 see page 145 @CrystalDorris

Timeline for pages 76 to 144 COMING SOON 

Timeline for pages 145 to 160 on page 163

((Important addition: due to merging of threads, page numbers are subject to change, and there may be missed posts)))

also reminder:

from Shay -

April 19 (thats today) the Britney Army will have a trending hour from 5 pm Eastern Time till 6 pm to bring awareness to the #FreeBritney movement. We ask every one to join us and share. This deserves your attention!

London: 10 pm

LA: 2 pm

Rio de Janeiro: 6 pm

• Like 6

If Britney was capable of working and touring, doing interviews etc, she souldn't have to be under a conservatorship.

Conservatorships are meant for people that are in such a severe mental state that functioning as normal from day to day becomes impossible.

So wether or not Jamie and co do this for the money, or to protect her from whatever, wether or not Britney is okay with it, or has just come to accept it because she's tired of fighting, or wether or not she even wants it....

The legal grounds for the conservatorship are not there and the conservatorship should end. After 10 years Britney should at least get the chance to show if she is capable to run her own life. It can end and she can still decide to get help and let Jamie run her finances and Larry her management, but at least it will be out of free will.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, f_rhythm said:

That was what I meant I dont see it happening either bcuz she doesnt want to and I believe fans are being overdramatic with #freeBritney. Some people here are so funny, do u think that she wont be able to spread a message about herself if she wanted to? Dont be ridicilous. She has a media, she has media contacts, shes has all the cameras when she wanted to, she has a lot of ways to do that. Dont act like stage is the only time she has time to speak, shes not caged :mhm:

If you come here just to say that.... LEAVE! 

No one's gonna pay attention to you. Kiss Larrys ***. 

*******!

would BuzzFeed News be a good option?? I know, I know, BuzzFeed is cancer but I'm pretty sure their investigative journalism (Buzzfeed News) is actually pretty legit.. their "Share Tips" section seems very serious - not only does it talk about encrypting and protecting data while sharing tips but they even advise the usage of "Tor".. 

Have you come across evidence of corruption, crime, or wrongdoing? Do you believe members of the public are being harmed, exploited, or misled? Investigative journalism relies on people who have the courage to blow the whistle when they come across evidence of serious wrongdoing. A great tip will provide specific evidence of wrongdoing — not just a hunch, speculation, or personal grievance. Often, documentation is what sets a tip apart from a hunch: Do you have memos or videos or records that show some powerful person, company, or government agency abusing their powers, such as fleecing people of money or causing bodily or emotional harm?

seems like the Britney situation would be appropriate enough, my only concern is that our case is not very strong at all.. if we could compile everything in one place from Lou's past corruption, the shadiness of the cship in general (@emailmypussy's thread seems like a great place to start for both of these), inconsistencies and everything that doesn't add up in the official narratives (starting from Britney entering the facility all the way up to these past few articles from TheBlast and RadarOnline)..

maybe this is not a good idea at all but I thought I'd still share.. perhaps we should just wait for the Gram girls to update us instead.. :nervousney:

• Like 2