#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, JustLuvMe said:

A lot of news outlets have been reporting about her state of mental health now and it’s giving me Deja Vu, is this this start of Britney Watch 2.0 :umomg: 

The media always picks up on drama and thats what feeds them.. but i truly hope non of those reports are true. However, they are very accurate and make perfect sense of Britney's current state :schoolingtime:

god i hope our girl is doing well thats what i care about :sobbing:

• Like 2

So Blind Gossip recently posted this new Blind item and it’s clearly about Britney.

Why She Is Out Of Sight:

There is some misdirection going in the case of this performer’s health 

They are trying to say that she is upset over her father. That’s not the real story. The truth is that she totally stopped taking her meds and was babbling and acting crazy like she did years ago.

That is why she is currently out of sight. They are getting her back on her medications.

Let’s hope our girl stays on them and can experience the sunshine soon!

• Like 1

Whoever thought we'd see #FreeBritney covered by the press so heavily? From Newsweek to the New York Post to Fox News to the Daily Mail, to the gossip sites like Perez and Hollywood Insider and more -- this **** is getting f**kin' talked about. One reason the conservatorship has managed to last for all this ******* time is that the media was complacent about it and assumed it was good for her. I think a lot of people are shocked it's still in place, and thankfully in 2019 moreso than in 2009 we see mentally ill people as human beings with rights and not as crazy people who need to be kept under control. 

Know this: Jamie Spears is flipping his **** about this horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible publicity for himself and the conservatorship. This is new. This has never happened before. Millions of people are finally saying that Britney being kept in this conservatorship after all these years is abusive and maladaptive, especially considering the grotesque discrepancy between the idea that she's critically unable to take care of herself, yet able to perform a world tour and make money for everyone.

But fans have to keep up the pressure. If they forget to keep this going when Brit's out of the mental health facility, things will go right back to how they were. How can fans keep this going and keep the news articles coming and insist on answers from Britney's team? You'd better f**king believe Britney's team monitors her media coverage like a hawk, and this is the most disastrous coverage her handlers have had since the conservatorship was put in place.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, colormefresh said:

I’d like to think Jamie would NEVER throw Britney into a psych ward against her will for 4 months. I haven’t seen Larry in YEARS, ever since he signed Miley Cyrus he’s been absent in Britney’s world. And Lou Taylor is irrelevant. Does she even work for Britney? Or does she

Nobody can deny the facts

Jamie, Who is in his 60s might be completely over trying to placate a daughter with mental issues. Nobody knows how bad she is.

Larry’s kids are living a real housewives life on IG - so he’s definitely still taking his 10%

lou Taylor... what ‘business manager’ gets their client to invest their charitable equity into a kids religious conversion camp?  Also - have you seen the glassdoor/indeed reviews from people who have worked for her company

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Nobody can deny the facts

Jamie, Who is in his 60s might be completely over trying to placate a daughter with mental issues. Nobody knows how bad she is.

Larry’s kids are living a real housewives life on IG - so he’s definitely still taking his 10%

lou Taylor... what ‘business manager’ gets their client to invest their charitable equity into a kids religious conversion camp?  Also - have you seen the glassdoor/indeed reviews from people who have worked for her company

Send me link to reviews I wanna see!

6 hours ago, WhatYouNeed said:

Some of yall bout to be real mad at me but it must be asked.

Okay you guys, let's not be biased. 

So she's in this mental facility against her will. 

The QUESTION is, what would you have done if someone mentally ill decided to stop taking the pills they needed? 

:paper:

Ok it's a post from ten pages behind but I feel like I need to answer to that one because I feel like the question kinda justify the situation (not saying that's what you meant, it just what I feel about it) 
When people with mental illness stop to take their pills, usually there is an appointment with the doctor where they discuss why the person did stop taking them (is it because of the secondary effects ? Is it because they feel like it's not needed anymore ? Do they feel "attacked" by the pills ?) And then whatever the answer is the treatment is changed for stronger or weaker pills.

The only reasons they can legally lock someone in a psychiatric facility is when that person is a danger for himself/herself or for others. So if she has really been locked up against her will it means that she was either commiting suicide or trying to kill someone as an effect of her illness. (if she's really ill)
Now, I don't think it's the case because they said she wasn't totally on board for that -> THIS, I think, might mean that she said no at first and after talking with her she changed her mind enough to sign herself in. (so not technically against her will, even if it's more complicated than that.)

ALSO, when someone sign hiself/herself into a mental facility, they loose the right to go out when they want. If two days after checking in she wanted out she couldn't because it became the doctor's decision. Not her anymore. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, JustLuvMe said:

Her freedom/mental health/well being is at stake, who gives a **** about the next era. I’m totally fine with her not putting out music anymore or performing if it means she doesn’t have to be this puppet for others.

By era, I mean, new phase obviously 

If she was actually dying they would've made big money selling the story to tmz, that's how they are.

Even if their own team wouldn't sell the story, if she was actually dying, she would've been spotted acting like 2007ney when the day Domination was cancelled she was just casually spotted getting starbucks and at the time no one noticed anything weird.

• Like 2