#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

16 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

I don’t know anyone personally, but perhaps reaching out to one of the meme pages with a f ton of followers and expressing the situation, with memes ready to share, and also tell them what’s in it for them, a bunch of fans will reblog/share/retweet them so it’s not the memes will flop. And I only say bc these meme pages seem to only care about shares and if you can convince them freebritney memes will get them shares no matter what I don’t see why they wouldn’t go w it. :NYsassy: also we may probably might not even have to do that, everyone seems really upset on how her team is handling all this and there’s probably already memes spreading as we speak, that “gays saving Britney” one on twitter is getting a lot of shares rn but memes are a powerful force. There’s a reason EU banned them. :rlynow:

I wish more people were on this post, hopefully, someone can help that knows those platforms.....and meme's are being created as we speak!  

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So I was just reading Jamie Lynn's IG page and I think she has made a second account... the message on it is feisty enough to be her.  The instagram name is: breimagined81 and the one post on the account has a pic that says "We all want what's best for Britney, But right now you are coming at her mother, sister, boyfriend etc as if they owe you info.  As much as you love her you are not her family.  You do not know her.  Get on the right side of history.... if you love her you'll... you need to tell us... Let me stop you there.  This family owes you nothing.  Britney owes you nothing.  You wanna help? Keep digging.  Keep praying.  Right now we do not have enough info to conclude anything.  Lynne, JL and Sam love her.  Watch the way you speak to them.  Don't make this harder than it has to be. Please."    WOW yall.... go look it up.  I think it's JL and she is not telling us to STOP doing what we are doing but to stop coming at them with bad language.  More proof.

What about Bryan?

Bryan was the one who did the most when he sued her temporary c-ship to get the rights to her primary trust, even if he lost it afterwards with the indefinite extension.

They all can petition the c-ship. Jamie Lynn is almost 30. What's not clicking what's not clicking

• Like 5
Just now, jordeezy said:

The posts I have seen aren't rude... but I guess people are asking JamieLynn why her page isn't being run as a personal page instead of her "paid" posts.  I bet Lou Taylor helps run her account too. 

Lou Taylor represents the entire Spears family. :disappointed:

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Jansen also included a winky face with her message...kind of implying that she knows things are looking up behind the scenes. Just my interpretation. But I think those that truly love her are trying to help her. 

I pray that you're right. Thank you for everything you've done :gobaby:

Just now, jordeezy said:

I guess it could be but from the post it sounds more like Jamie Lynn to me... we all know she can get feisty. 

I mean, the post says JL, Lynne and Sam love her. I'm questioning "what about Bryan?", the one Britney is the closest in her everyday dealings?

• Like 3

shane's already tweeted about #freebritney, i think we should now tweet at him asking to make a video on the situation. a viral vid right now would be a gamchanger
we can try contacting @EmpressiveTV on twitter,she has a HUGE yt channel with music industry news and documentaries (https://www.youtube.com/empressive )
also has buzzfeed reported on brit already or no?

we will also need support of feminist/pro-feminist sources like jezebel.com, refinery29 and such

• Like 4

So she filed those 4 motions in March to exit the conservatorship

Jamie’s on the brink of death (or so they tell it)

Andrew Wallet resigns because he knows she’s capable

Went to a facility for 30 days for an evaluation to present to the court to prove mentally fit

Gets released immediately by judge *gavel drop*

Her mom and her friends most likely already know this is the strategy.... which is probably why they’re liking stuff and responding and being so vague. And posting little smiley faces.

I feel another BRITMAS coming!

It literally can’t be the opposite or there will be rallies in the streets and lawsuits and everything else under the sun.

I’m back to being positive about this whole scenario, but that fake “paralegal” threw me off for a bit  :uknowit:

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So I was just reading Jamie Lynn's IG page and I think she has made a second account... the message on it is feisty enough to be her.  The instagram name is: breimagined81 and the one post on the account has a pic that says "We all want what's best for Britney, But right now you are coming at her mother, sister, boyfriend etc as if they owe you info.  As much as you love her you are not her family.  You do not know her.  Get on the right side of history.... if you love her you'll... you need to tell us... Let me stop you there.  This family owes you nothing.  Britney owes you nothing.  You wanna help? Keep digging.  Keep praying.  Right now we do not have enough info to conclude anything.  Lynne, JL and Sam love her.  Watch the way you speak to them.  Don't make this harder than it has to be. Please."    WOW yall.... go look it up.  I think it's JL and she is not telling us to STOP doing what we are doing but to stop coming at them with bad language.  More proof.

I found this profile because it was responding to messages about Britney on JamieLynn's newest paid post. 

I know I am quoting myself, but I am quoting it to say that I cannot let this situation tax on me the way it has today and you guys cannot... if the family is this ungrateful that we are investing this much time into a situation THEY CREATED then we really need to place our energy in places to better our lives.  I mean AFTER THIS ALL blows over.  IDK.   We will see but if we continue to be treated this way, I think we should all walk away after this works itself out and Britney is back with her kids. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I know I am quoting myself, but I am quoting it to say that I cannot let this situation tax on me the way it has today and you guys cannot... if the family is this ungrateful that we are investing this much time into a situation THEY CREATED then we really need to place our energy in places to better our lives.  I mean AFTER THIS ALL blows over.  IDK.   We will see but if we continue to be treated this way, I think we should all walk away after this works itself out and Britney is back with her kids. 

What do you mean? Her family hasn’t been rude to fans and we’re not exactly sure who that account is ?

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

So she filed those 4 motions in March to exit the conservatorship

Jamie’s on the brink of death (or so they tell it)

Andrew Wallet resigns because he knows she’s capable

Went to a facility for 30 days for an evaluation to present to the court to prove mentally fit

Gets released immediately by judge *gavel drop*

Her mom and her friends most likely already know this is the strategy.... which is probably why they’re liking stuff and responding and being so vague. And posting little smiley faces.

I feel another BRITMAS coming!

It literally can’t be the opposite or there will be rallies in the streets and lawsuits and everything else under the sun.

I’m back to being positive about this whole scenario, but that fake “paralegal” threw me off for a bit  :uknowit:

Why would they cancel and even schedule Domination though? There were talks of ending the c-ship early 2018.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Ugh fine I'll just post the whole transcript. But I'm not posting pics cus I dont want this tweeted everywhere.

Me: Hey! I know this risks being highly inappropriate and I don’t expect a reply and I promise I won’t message you again after this: but the National Organization to Stop Guardian Abuse emailed me to ask if I had anyone’s contact info close to Britney to give them. Obviously, I’m a random fan and I would not expect you to trust me with your contact info. But if you know anything about Britney’s situation or have any details that could possibly help her out please contact:

Me: elaine@abusiveguardianships.com

Me: Thank you, sending you and your family lots of love ❤️. Sorry once again for contacting you.

Jansen: Prayers are what’s needed right now and I feel like the rest will fall into place?

Me: Sending all my love out to the powers that be! ❤️

Jansen: ??????

You literal angel :crying4:

• Like 3