#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 hours ago, nels64 said:

Not only that but she messaged me saying "Prayers are what's needed right now I feel like the rest will fall into place ?" after I sent her Elaine's contact info (rep from NASGA). 

So there's definitely support from the people who love her. 

That is amazing!  

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, ubritney said:

Why do I feel like her team is trying to make her pass as out of it and a danger to herself when she appeared perfectly fine in the videos and events we’ve seen prior to all this? You prefer to portray Britney as unstable instead of admitting that what you’re doing to her might be wrong?  :bedtime:

They're trying to save face. Britney's entire brand as it is now never addressed her struggles directly. In Team B's head, they thought everything would go accordingly. If Team B were to admit something more happened, it would risk the Britney brand as it is known, but also put her in a vunerable place where she would would HAVE TO talk about everything. 

Team B are trying to save their ***** because its easier (and to a degree, more acceptable) to feed a narrative that says Britney needs help, rather than say 'Britney wants control and we cant let that happen because of our payroll''.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

When did they do that? Her team said she’s getting “me time” for 30 days.

That’s their only official claim.

The podcast and “The Blast”? are not official sources.

It’s just how it feels honestly. I’m a rational fan and I first believed in their claims at first. A lot of lies are adding up though so we’ll see.

18 hours ago, marioh said:

Could she tho? :whitneyshade: How exactly? She's monitored all the time and I really don't think she can do anything without her conservator's permission. She has no real opportunity to speak out. All her interviews are scripted and prerecorded, if somehow she mentions something her team doesn't want her to, that bit gets cut out. The only place she could potentially say something is when she's on stage. And she would have like 20 seconds to convey her message which is crazy short and very stressful. She would probably get in big trouble afterwards for saying something she shouldn't be... I don't see that happening.

That was what I meant I dont see it happening either bcuz she doesnt want to and I believe fans are being overdramatic with #freeBritney. Some people here are so funny, do u think that she wont be able to spread a message about herself if she wanted to? Dont be ridicilous. She has a media, she has media contacts, shes has all the cameras when she wanted to, she has a lot of ways to do that. Dont act like stage is the only time she has time to speak, shes not caged :mhm:

• Super Mods

Has anyone heard anything about Britney’s friend/life coach Strawberry? Britney posted lots of pictures of them during 2016 (when universally, it seemed like Britney was doing really well or in an upswing...):

I’m pretty sure an Exhaler learned via Instagram that Strawberry worked as a life coach around healthy habits aka no alcohol or harmful substances. We haven’t seen much of her post 2016/2017...

• Like 6
2 hours ago, colormefresh said:

No, I’m just saying like she’s living a  normal celebrity life. It’s not like she’s in a dungeon eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and urinating in a bucket.

Everything she asks for, she gets..... EXCEPT true love. Jamie can’t do that for her. But he’s also been preventing her from finding another Kevin Federline, so I’m on the fence lmao.

This is reminding me of The Little Mermaid storyline for some reason. Anyway, I’m just saying it WAS harmless in the beginning but now it’s not!

What do you mean? She wasn't even able to get flowers for her flower arrangements.

• Like 4