#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, popprison said:

Yes man. And can someone write up a solid tweet that sums everything up so that a non-fan would understand and would retweet also? Make her sound like a human who needs help. It has to be a perfect tweet to go viral. Including a proper double photo will help too. Nothing with heavy edits. 

I think it is too much to get in a tweet, although I saw a decent one today, but it was a long string ith GIF's to scroll through.  

People who aren't interested in Brintey are going to need a quick run down, super quick video is probably the way to go. Think like a facebook or insta post that has a short video with text saying what it is talking about (for when people are browsing at work, or in public) . Not one than 15 seconds long. If we could circulate something like that, it would work well for the GP...If we did that we would need lots of hashtags that target mental health and women's rights etc. That is the segway it to those people who will share it to others outside of that base. 

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

With a lot of media talking about Lynne's Facebook comments / likes, i'm just Team Britney called her for some explanations. Hopefully, she stood her ground.

I hope she's ok :hideous: Jamie doesn't look like a nice calm man

• Like 1

So I was just reading Jamie Lynn's IG page and I think she has made a second account... the message on it is feisty enough to be her.  The instagram name is: breimagined81 and the one post on the account has a pic that says "We all want what's best for Britney, But right now you are coming at her mother, sister, boyfriend etc as if they owe you info.  As much as you love her you are not her family.  You do not know her.  Get on the right side of history.... if you love her you'll... you need to tell us... Let me stop you there.  This family owes you nothing.  Britney owes you nothing.  You wanna help? Keep digging.  Keep praying.  Right now we do not have enough info to conclude anything.  Lynne, JL and Sam love her.  Watch the way you speak to them.  Don't make this harder than it has to be. Please."    WOW yall.... go look it up.  I think it's JL and she is not telling us to STOP doing what we are doing but to stop coming at them with bad language.  More proof.

I found this profile because it was responding to messages about Britney on JamieLynn's newest paid post. 

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Not only that but she messaged me saying "Prayers are what's needed right now I feel like the rest will fall into place ?" after I sent her Elaine's contact info (rep from NASGA). 

So there's definitely support from the people who love her. 

She might just be talking about Britney’s health in general though ? 

2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So I was just reading Jamie Lynn's IG page and I think she has made a second account... the message on it is feisty enough to be her.  The instagram name is: breimagined81 and the one post on the account has a pic that says "We all want what's best for Britney, But right now you are coming at her mother, sister, boyfriend etc as if they owe you info.  As much as you love her you are not her family.  You do not know her.  Get on the right side of history.... if you love her you'll... you need to tell us... Let me stop you there.  This family owes you nothing.  Britney owes you nothing.  You wanna help? Keep digging.  Keep praying.  Right now we do not have enough info to conclude anything.  Lynne, JL and Sam love her.  Watch the way you speak to them.  Don't make this harder than it has to be. Please."    WOW yall.... go look it up.  I think it's JL and she is not telling us to STOP doing what we are doing but to stop coming at them with bad language.  More proof.

I found this profile because it was responding to messages about Britney on JamieLynn's newest paid post. 

and the only comment on the post is from "King Alex"... ugh....

3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I noticed that account replied to a TON of comments on her page and was going to reply and ask if they were sent there by someone because they seemed really really defensive :ponderney:

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Who’s that one random person the account is following? Also, did anyone notice how Larry is only following one random clothing page, with NO posts? What’s that weirdness about?

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Why are ppl being rude to JL...??? That comment from whoever is right 

• Like 2