#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Why would they cancel and even schedule Domination though? There were talks of ending the c-ship early 2018.

I read There was a clause in her POM contract that she had to remain in the conservatorship for the entire duration of the show, my guess is that there was a similar one for Dom and that’s why they wanted to get her in as quickly as possible. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Why are ppl being rude to JL...??? That comment from whoever is right 

I agree. Leave her family alone ffs. They’re probably more worried than us. Also someone had mentioned how JL is posting videos of makeup and **** during all this  and keep in mind Lou Taylor also represents her. She posted a fake af stock looking photo of JL and her cute baby during the **** storm and as a sad pathetic attempt to make herself look like she loves the Spears family (and not THEIR money :demi:) when the **** storm started creeping up the horizon. It’s not impossible that she also manages JL’s insta and is posting the stupid make up vids to make it seem like nothing is going on. :rlynow: (all while literally saying Britney would’ve died if they didn’t ship her off :tiffcackle:) she’s so f**king heartless she doesn’t understand or possibly can’t comprehend how much a person who cares and loves can see through the fake BS she’s spewing out.

thats all a reach tho :rlynow: I mean JL could be thinking about her projects more than Brit, but that thought is too unsettling. Ugh but money can rip families apart. :tiffsniffle: I’m trying to not get to riled up and trying to be objective as I’m able to be bc rn things are really heating up... that being said, just leave her fam alone. Have some respect. :rlynow:

go crucify Larry and Lou instead. :evilpatrick:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Why would they cancel and even schedule Domination though? There were talks of ending the c-ship early 2018.

This was part of the master plan. He’s too sick, she’s taking care of her ailing father. They can’t be sued by MGM. Not their fault!

Plus they can use this in court. Jamie is too ill to be conservator and the other conservator already left soooooooo!

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I read There was a clause in her POM contract that she had to remain in the conservatorship for the entire duration of the show, my guess is that there was a similar one for Dom and that’s why they wanted to get her in as quickly as possible. 

Disgusting. :rlynow:

“let’s just keep her in the cage a few more years, I have a car and house to pay off and I need a vacation” 

:tiffsniffle:

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Hmm and I wonder WHO insisted on these clauses...

She should have refused to do POM until the c-ship was dissolved. 

My guess is they told her she would be released at the closing of POM, then it continued for 5 years and Dom was gonna happen and yeah...

its just a guess, but I wouldn’t be shocked if they constantly dangle the hope and possibility of freedom in front of her in order to get her to comply, and then just push it back a few more years till the next show is over. 

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Ugh fine I'll just post the whole transcript. But I'm not posting pics cus I dont want this tweeted everywhere.

Me: Hey! I know this risks being highly inappropriate and I don’t expect a reply and I promise I won’t message you again after this: but the National Organization to Stop Guardian Abuse emailed me to ask if I had anyone’s contact info close to Britney to give them. Obviously, I’m a random fan and I would not expect you to trust me with your contact info. But if you know anything about Britney’s situation or have any details that could possibly help her out please contact:

Me: elaine@abusiveguardianships.com

Me: Thank you, sending you and your family lots of love ❤️. Sorry once again for contacting you.

Jansen: Prayers are what’s needed right now and I feel like the rest will fall into place?

Me: Sending all my love out to the powers that be! ❤️

Jansen: ??????

Wow. Doing the Lord’s work. :NYsassy:

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

My guess is they told her she would be released at the closing of POM, then it continued for 5 years and Dom was gonna happen and yeah...

its just a guess, but I wouldn’t be shocked if they constantly dangle the hope and possibility of freedom in front of her in order to get her to comply, and then just push it back a few more years till the next show is over. 

That's what basically happened with the Circus Tour, leading to the odd year of 2010.

IDK about FFT, but apparently it happened with POM as well. Another poster said there were court hearings on the extension one day before she departed for the last POM leg.

Gosh, what a miserable situation... :anxiety:

2 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Lol y'all a twitter account already posted about how Jansen spoke with "another fan" (me). I'm glad I didn't post the screenshots. I don't want to violate Jansen's privacy.

people are so pathetic, you stressed you didn't want it posted. it's better if you edit that post out tbh

• Like 2

What gets me about The Blast article is apparently the situation was so severe that they were afraid Britney would die, but Jamie Lynn and Lynne haven't left Louisiana all year as far as we know. I know if I had a daughter or sibling who was suicidal and such a danger to themselves that they had to be committed, I'd be by their side right away. Jamie Lynn was promoting flat tummy tea and going to supercross shows in early January and Britney's kids were also visiting in Louisiana during that time :cackling:

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

What gets me about The Blast article is apparently the situation was so severe that they were afraid Britney would die, but Jamie Lynn and Lynne haven't left Louisiana all year as far as we know. I know if I had a daughter or sibling who was suicidal and such a danger to themselves that they had to be committed, I'd be by their side right away. Jamie Lynn was promoting flat tummy tea and going to supercross shows in early January and Britney's kids were also visiting in Louisiana during that time :cackling:

Good point :disbelief:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

It's such a pathetic excuse it makes me wonder they just didn't release that to confirm the podcast. Like, only stans are gonna read that lbr. The Blast is not really, like, is not gonna reach a lot of the GP.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, Freakshow__ said:

Just a little reminder to everyone... We need to give the media their views if we want them to keep on talking about it. Go to YouTube and  watch the videos, google her name and open the news about it... We can do this.

This couldn’t be more true, they only care about traffic and ad revenue. :rlynow:We always talk about how ********* only brings Britney up when he’s trying to promote something. It’s the same thing w news organizations. They know her fans are dedicated (maybe not to her album sales :tiffcackle:) but I hope u catch my drift.  :rlynow:

• Like 3