#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, justphil said:

Just bringing up old **** that’s still relevant. TMZ is trash. 

“Freedom with a safety net” is how I always looked at it because I never thought her dad was holding her back from anything aside from *****/alcohol or bad people (him running background checks on all of them is good). She gets Botox, cars, vacations, she’s moved to like 5 different mansions.... She reminds me of a 16 year old and he reminds me of the dad that always says ‘yes’.

But he’s getting old and if he passes this will go to the court system and who knows what would happen.

8 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

“Freedom with a safety net” is how I always looked at it because I never thought her dad was holding her back from anything aside from *****/alcohol or bad people (him running background checks on all of them is good). She gets Botox, cars, vacations, she’s moved to like 5 different mansions.... She reminds me of a 16 year old and he reminds me of the dad that always says ‘yes’.

But he’s getting old and if he passes this will go to the court system and who knows what would happen.

Wow man imagine your whole life being basically Botox, cars, moving to mansions and being mocked constantly by your handlers. That's ultra cool wow, surely that's healthy and everything someone needs and wants in their life

16 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

That last video is absolutely AWFUL.... how was this ok to be aired wtf

It's extra eerie considering they're in cahoots with her team.

• Like 5

:slowdown:I cannot. I cannot believe she is being held against her will. I’ll serious collect some of my best lawyer friends and try my best in life to free her myself. 

I feel like nobody except people who have been fans since before the 05-10 era will never know all the fine details we know about the shady working around Britney. They are going to put her “away” forever and I’m sure Sam was a spy the whole time giving info to multiple people in her group trying to portray her as “ insane” so she will be literally in a asylum. I’m going to work my hardest to shine light on this BS. 

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

They literally look like f**king aliens in human costumes. But they’re so f**king right. If she wasn’t worth millions of dollars would she still be under the conservatorship? :rlynow: The hard truth is they make f**king MILLIONS off of her being in a conservatorship where she has ZERO power and can’t say no to anything (or else well take your kids away :evilpatrick:) and no, being allowed to go to Hawaii is NOT having power. My parents let me go on a HS field trip to Disney World but I was still a minor and they were my “guardians” I still had to listen to them and they, not me, could only speak for me. That doesn’t mean ****. These people hit a gold mine, no, a diamond mine with Britney. Look at Lou’s insta. She’s FLAUNTING her lifestyle.

“Look at me, I’m so rich and hip, I represent all these cool young stars, I wouldn’t have got to this point in my “career” if I didn’t trap Britney into a conservatorship so I can decide how HER paycheck should be split up (I get the biggest cut bc I’m a bossass ***** :evilpatrick:) I swear to God I’m not going through a pathetic midlife crisis!! I’m so rich and popular PLS THINK IM COOL” 

lmfao :tiffcackle:  Her f**kin stupid *** pic with her in a hoodie trying to look like a 19 year old. :tiffcackle: 

you really think shed sacrifice that ****** ego and posh lifestyle, being surrounded by famous people, by setting Britney free? Hell f**king no. They’re going as far as saying Britney WOULD BE DEAD if they didn’t send her to the mental health facility (all while exposing their own lies :tiffcackle:)

stupid *****. She’s taking a “break” now. Most likely leaving the county and already looking into property in Mexico or Argentina to escape the impending indictments that’s going to **** up her precious glam Hollywood lifestyle. :tiffcackle:

Reading the Glassdoor and indeed comments employees anonymously say she’s doesn’t treat the staff well, overworks them to death, is so out of touch that she makes unrealistic demands. Sounds exactly like team b in general.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Just a reminder, to people just jumping in. :rlynow:

https://rewire.news/article/2012/02/21/dark-side-mercy-ministries/

this is more than likely where Britney is being held. And guess who owns this organization. Lou f**king Taylor. :wontcry: She and her trash organizations have been sued MANY times. She even basically STOLE 50k from Britney’s cash and DONATED IT TO HER OWN ORGANIZATION. This ***** ONLY cares about her bank account. She don’t gaf about Britney. She probably already has business plan lined up for when Britney “retires” :tiffsniffle:

• Like 4
Just now, Applejack said:

Wow man imagine your whole life being basically Botox, cars, moving to mansions. That's ultra cool wow, surely that's healthy and everything someone needs and wants in their life

No, I’m just saying like she’s living a  normal celebrity life. It’s not like she’s in a dungeon eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and urinating in a bucket.

Everything she asks for, she gets..... EXCEPT true love. Jamie can’t do that for her. But he’s also been preventing her from finding another Kevin Federline, so I’m on the fence lmao.

This is reminding me of The Little Mermaid storyline for some reason. Anyway, I’m just saying it WAS harmless in the beginning but now it’s not!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Just a reminder, to people just jumping in. :rlynow:

https://rewire.news/article/2012/02/21/dark-side-mercy-ministries/

this is more than likely where Britney is being held. And guess who owns this organization. Lou f**king Taylor. :wontcry: She and her trash organizations have been sued MANY times. She even basically STOLE 50k from Britney’s cash and DONATED IT TO HER OWN ORGANIZATION. This ***** ONLY cares about her bank account. She don’t gaf about Britney. She probably already has business plan lined up for when Britney “retires” :tiffsniffle:

Britney isn’t at that facility. You pulled that out of nowhere lmao.

53 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

What gets me about The Blast article is apparently the situation was so severe that they were afraid Britney would die, but Jamie Lynn and Lynne haven't left Louisiana all year as far as we know. I know if I had a daughter or sibling who was suicidal and such a danger to themselves that they had to be committed, I'd be by their side right away. Jamie Lynn was promoting flat tummy tea and going to supercross shows in early January and Britney's kids were also visiting in Louisiana during that time :cackling:

Maybe they are used to the ups and downs now. So it’s just a cycle for them at this point. 

Ppl just assume Jaime and all of them are evil but what if they have tried to give her more freedom many times but she then stops taking her medication and spirals which is why we have seen so many different Britney’s this past decade. Just a thought. 

Because lately I’ve seen posts about how Britney is able to drive herself but only when she is for sure on her medication. 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

They literally look like f**king aliens in human costumes. But they’re so f**king right. If she wasn’t worth millions of dollars would she still be under the conservatorship? :rlynow: The hard truth is they make f**king MILLIONS off of her being in a conservatorship where she has ZERO power and can’t say no to anything (or else well take your kids away :evilpatrick:) and no, being allowed to go to Hawaii is NOT having power. My parents let me go on a HS field trip to Disney World but I was still a minor and they were my “guardians” I still had to listen to them and they, not me, could only speak for me. That doesn’t mean ****. These people hit a gold mine, no, a diamond mine with Britney. Look at Lou’s insta. She’s FLAUNTING her lifestyle.

“Look at me, I’m so rich and hip, I represent all these cool young stars, I wouldn’t have got to this point in my “career” if I didn’t trap Britney into a conservatorship so I can decide how HER paycheck should be split up (I get the biggest cut bc I’m a bossass ***** :evilpatrick:) I swear to God I’m not going through a pathetic midlife crisis!! I’m so rich and popular PLS THINK IM COOL” 

lmfao :tiffcackle:  Her f**kin stupid *** pic with her in a hoodie trying to look like a 19 year old. :tiffcackle: 

you really think shed sacrifice that ****** ego and posh lifestyle, being surrounded by famous people, by setting Britney free? Hell f**king no. They’re going as far as saying Britney WOULD BE DEAD if they didn’t send her to the mental health facility (all while exposing their own lies :tiffcackle:)

stupid *****. She’s taking a “break” now. Most likely leaving the county and already looking into property in Mexico or Argentina to escape the impending indictments that’s going to **** up her precious glam Hollywood lifestyle. :tiffcackle:

I honestly thought she was just getting out of dodge, too! 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

No, I’m just saying like she’s living a  normal celebrity life. It’s not like she’s in a dungeon eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and urinating in a bucket.

Everything she asks for, she gets..... EXCEPT true love. Jamie can’t do that for her. But he’s also been preventing her from finding another Kevin Federline, so I’m on the fence lmao.

This is reminding me of The Little Mermaid storyline for some reason. Anyway, I’m just saying it WAS harmless in the beginning but now it’s not!

I don't think it was ever harmless tbh, she just switched a nightmare for a controlled nightmare and now she's gagged too. The nanny from 2008 we discussed pages ago for instance...

5 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I don't think it was ever harmless tbh, she just switched a nightmare for a controlled nightmare and now she's gagged too. The nanny from 2008 we discussed pages ago for instance...

can you tell me more about the nanny? i cant find it in this long *** thread lol

2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Can you give me a gist of what the nanny said?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2218704/Britney-Spears-ex-nanny-testify-Sam-Lutfi-trial-emotionally-manipulated-handlers.html

"Lourdes Torres, a former nanny for Britney's children, will testify that the singer has been emotionally manipulated throughout her court-mandated conservatorship."

"She also claims that she quit her job because she was 'so disturbed' by what she saw happening to the singer, a source said"

• Like 7
14 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Britney isn’t at that facility. You pulled that out of nowhere lmao.

Where did say she’s in that facility? :rlynow: can you quote me? Bc im pretty f**king sure I said that’s where’s she’s most likely at. :rlynow: also it was more of an attempt to expose Lou more than anything. It’s funny you say I’m pulling **** out of my *** when yours is f**king prolapsed by now from all the asskissing you’ve been doing all f**king night towards her team. :rlynow:

• Like 5