#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

12 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

What gets me about The Blast article is apparently the situation was so severe that they were afraid Britney would die, but Jamie Lynn and Lynne haven't left Louisiana all year as far as we know. I know if I had a daughter or sibling who was suicidal and such a danger to themselves that they had to be committed, I'd be by their side right away. Jamie Lynn was promoting flat tummy tea and going to supercross shows in early January and Britney's kids were also visiting in Louisiana during that time :cackling:

Don’t believe the story it’s a lie from her team to change the public narrative, period. 

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

What gets me about The Blast article is apparently the situation was so severe that they were afraid Britney would die, but Jamie Lynn and Lynne haven't left Louisiana all year as far as we know. I know if I had a daughter or sibling who was suicidal and such a danger to themselves that they had to be committed, I'd be by their side right away. Jamie Lynn was promoting flat tummy tea and going to supercross shows in early January and Britney's kids were also visiting in Louisiana during that time :cackling:

Very good points, but remember Lou Taylor also represents them. She could be handling their instas and promoting their projects to try and make it look like “look her family isn’t even freaking out, nothing bad is happening!” maybe they didn’t know it was against her will till the podcast?? I’m not trying to disprove you but it’s just something to keep in mind. Also they’re probably scared of the power Lou and Larry really have over the media and Britney and don’t want to agitate them bc they fear they might hurt her. A reach. But something also to consider. :rlynow: It’s bad enough thinking her father is exploiting her but now her sis and mom. :tiffsniffle: it’s too much for me but like Sharon Osborne said “with this much money involved nothing would surprise me” :disappointed:

• Like 1
7 hours ago, nels64 said:

Yes, but it's really easy to twist "Hi y'all I'm up stage here tonight to tell you that I am in a conservatorship. I honestly have lost hope of getting out and really think that it is being abused and misused. If there are any lawyers out there that can petition my emancipation, I would greatly appreciate it. I am here against my will and do not have many personal freedoms" into 

"BREAKING: BRITNEY SPEARS HAS A MELTDOWN ON STAGE AND STARTS MENTIONING INCOHERENT UNVERIFIABLE CLAIMS ABOUT HER CONSERVATORSHIP"

I believe people who are genuinely in need of help. Celebrity or not. 

11 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Very good points, but remember Lou Taylor also represents them. She could be handling their instas and promoting their projects to try and make it look like “look her family isn’t even freaking out, nothing bad is happening!” maybe they didn’t know it was against her will till the podcast?? I’m not trying to disprove you but it’s just something to keep in mind. Also they’re probably scared of the power Lou and Larry really have over the media and Britney and don’t want to agitate them bc they fear they might hurt her. A reach. But something also to consider. :rlynow: It’s bad enough thinking her father is exploiting her but now her sis and mom. :tiffsniffle: it’s too much for me but like Sharon Osborne said “with this much money involved nothing would surprise me” :disappointed:

Oh don't get me wrong, I wasn't implying that JL or Lynne were exploiting her too, what I meant was it's hard to believe Britney got so bad that her father and team thought she was going to die. That's an emergency and Lynne and JL would have flown to LA if that was the case, but things went on as normal

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, justphil said:

Just bringing up old **** that’s still relevant. TMZ is trash. 

From the way they are so cavalier about her situation. And then the zany, almost cartoonish music in the background. Totally painting a picture that isn’t true. 

That last video is absolutely AWFUL.... how was this ok to be aired wtf

• Like 5
26 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

!!!!! Exactly 

They literally look like f**king aliens in human costumes. But they’re so f**king right. If she wasn’t worth millions of dollars would she still be under the conservatorship? :rlynow: The hard truth is they make f**king MILLIONS off of her being in a conservatorship where she has ZERO power and can’t say no to anything (or else well take your kids away :evilpatrick:) and no, being allowed to go to Hawaii is NOT having power. My parents let me go on a HS field trip to Disney World but I was still a minor and they were my “guardians” I still had to listen to them and they, not me, could only speak for me. That doesn’t mean ****. These people hit a gold mine, no, a diamond mine with Britney. Look at Lou’s insta. She’s FLAUNTING her lifestyle.

“Look at me, I’m so rich and hip, I represent all these cool young stars, I wouldn’t have got to this point in my “career” if I didn’t trap Britney into a conservatorship so I can decide how HER paycheck should be split up (I get the biggest cut bc I’m a bossass ***** :evilpatrick:) I swear to God I’m not going through a pathetic midlife crisis!! I’m so rich and popular PLS THINK IM COOL” 

lmfao :tiffcackle:  Her f**kin stupid *** pic with her in a hoodie trying to look like a 19 year old. :tiffcackle: 

you really think shed sacrifice that ****** ego and posh lifestyle, being surrounded by famous people, by setting Britney free? Hell f**king no. They’re going as far as saying Britney WOULD BE DEAD if they didn’t send her to the mental health facility (all while exposing their own lies :tiffcackle:)

stupid *****. She’s taking a “break” now. Most likely leaving the county and already looking into property in Mexico or Argentina to escape the impending indictments that’s going to **** up her precious glam Hollywood lifestyle. :tiffcackle:

• Like 5