#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

The company named Spears Management, Inc was filed in 2000 its initial name was Develop & Design Build, Inc the name was changed in 2005 and apparently it was a Jamie company and not a Britney one from day one even though it appears that it was involved to some of Britney's business after the cship 

The public has an absolute right to know what companies Jamie set up through this conservatorship.

A boost he never deserved.  Because he didn't save anybody.  This temporary conservatorship was only supposed to last a weekend.  

All these set ups have nothing to do with managing finances.

They (or fans) must hound this guy until the truth comes out. 

And while I have no doubt Britney really does support the LGBT community (and is an icon for a number of reasons), Jamie and Lou??? Are you kidding me.  It's problematic has hell because of a lot of her (music) base.

The scum Larry Rudolph said the conservatorship is not a 'jail', despite his own client's exact words being that it was like a 'jail.'

• Like 5
6 hours ago, Derrickr411 said:

I didn’t know this until just now but apparently an NDA (non-disclosure-agreement) is an amount of money to pay for your silence. So technically anyone who’s around her are paid for their secrecy and usually it’s not chump change 

Buuuut....

since he's her boyfriend he probably gave up on that huge sum obviously, all for love of course.

Spoiler

:cackling:

Spoiler

You, out of all people, should know all about him though.. :cackling:

1 minute ago, Girl On The Moon said:

A friend of Lynne’s comments saying they know Britney is not managing this account and asking who is:

is Sam just following Team Britney’s orders then to comment on her posts? I am intrigued. Could it be possible that he doesn’t know it’s not Britney? 

I have a feeling the Team encourages him to post on her Insta.

I also have a feeling it might be general support for his gf. If he didn't comment at all - fans may think he's just using her or disinterested.

Even if the posts are 'latergrams' or just pics of her and the caption isn't written by her, he writes a little something sweet to show "hey - I know you didn't post this but it's related to you and literally is you and I love you" 

I don't know. I'd be intrigued to know if Britney cares/wants him to comment on her official Instagram that she has nothing to do with or not. I could see her feeling either way. 

• Like 7
10 hours ago, Dream With In a dream said:

Im suprised brit hasent ran away somewhere else yet tbh.. 

And what exactly will running away accomplish?

She has children that live in California and she doesn’t have control of her money either. It’s not like she can run away under the radar and find a job at a bakery that pays in cash. She is Britney Spears.

Running away would also be admitting she is crazy and she needs to be constrained. 

• Like 6
20 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:
A friend of Lynne’s comments saying they know Britney is not managing this account and asking who is:

is Sam just following Team Britney’s orders then to comment on her posts? I am intrigued. Could it be possible that he doesn’t know it’s not Britney? 

tenor.gif?itemid=7426915

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Derrickr411 said:

I didn’t know this until just now but apparently an NDA (non-disclosure-agreement) is an amount of money to pay for your silence. So technically anyone who’s around her are paid for their secrecy and usually it’s not chump change 

False. :wtf:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

All high profile celebrity's work with NDA's that their team or management makes you sign before you even have the first personal contact with them (like for a private event and for sure for a date). Most have a stack of empty NDA forms at their house that you are asked to sign when you come in.

You get paid nothing for signing it, the only advantage you have is getting access to the celebrity. For instance Sam will have to have signed one before he went on a date with Britney.

They prevent you from disclosing any information on the celebrity and on your time spent with them. 

If you spill any info there's usually a million dollar plus penalty and possibility you have to pay additional damages.

You don't necessarily get paid for all NDAs i've signed a few. none were monetary but i had to remain silent about why i was signing them until a certain period. they usually always have an expiration period. mine was for a music video with Beyonce. i couldn't talk about it until she released it. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I was just about to post this, this is very big news guys! She's been very close friends with Lynne and the rest of the Spears family for a long time now :crying3::crying3::crying3:

But most importantly she had previously replied to a now deleted account confirming that indeed Britney knew about the #FreeBritney movement

Resultado de imagen de it's going down gif

• Like 8

I always noticed that people paused and thought about their response when asked about Britney, even in the beginning of her career. Back then it was like "ooh I don't want to say anything to make people think I don't like Britney." OR "ooh, this is chance for me to say something controversial about THE Britney Spears and make a headline!"

• Like 2