#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

She can always escape to Mexico like she did in 2008 :makeitrain:

But I think she won't go anywhere as long as her kids are in California anyways

At this point she has visitation rights (and yet she hardly sees them.) However once they turn 18. It is fully within Jamie's legal power to forbid any visitation and this happens OFTEN in cships. 

• Like 4

Like, if she goes to another state, her conservators still have to answer back to the California court -- she's still in a conservatorship. Now they can answer back to Louisiana's, Hawaii's and Florida's courts.

So I think it's easier to contest the cship in a state where the cship is not extended to. I might stress I'm not sure of this, but TMZ's article said so.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

At this point she has visitation rights (and yet she hardly sees them.) However once they turn 18. It is fully within Jamie's legal power to forbid any visitation and this happens OFTEN in cships. 

I insist Bryan or Jamie Lynn should put Jamie under a conservatorship. He can't go there with a ruptured colon as if nothing happened. 

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, that's news to me, as I said earlier, I thought the cship applied in the entire country, but I think she's stated that if she lives in Los Angeles is because her kids are there 

or because she can't escape or live somewhere else since she has know money without her dad permission, and since she never really had a lawyer she had no clue that while being in another state she was not under cship . You talked about her while she was in vegas, well it kinda now remind me how they changed Jamie's position on the ATARA Tours Inc of CEO to put Britney instead and we were wondering how come they would do that and be a CEO under the cship thinking she could not sign anything....  well now we know .

• Like 6

If the cship was only granted in California how did he manage to take over all her entities that were filed either in Louisiana and New York ?

Now i know why this motherf**ker was dissolving her companies created under other states one after one to create new one where he was the CEO 

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

or because she can't escape or live somewhere else since she has know money without her dad permission, and since she never really had a lawyer she had no clue that while being in another state she was not under cship . You talked about her while she was in vegas, well it kinda now remind me how they changed Jamie's position on the ATARA Tours Inc of CEO to put Britney instead and we were wondering how come they would do that and be a CEO under the cship thinking she could not sign anything....  well now we know .

So Nevada never approved conservatorship?  How could we find out?

1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

If the cship was only granted in California how did he manage to take over all her entities that were filed either in Louisiana and New York ?

Now i know why this motherf**ker was dissolving her companies created under other states one after one to create new one where he was the CEO 

Who did the paperwork, though?  Lou?  Doesn't she own a lot of stuff in FL too?

10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, that's news to me, as I said earlier, I thought the cship applied in the entire country, but I think she's stated that if she lives in Los Angeles is because her kids are there 

Then why extend it to other states if it applies to the entire country?

7 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So Nevada never approved conservatorship?  How could we find out?

As far as i remember i never saw a petition of that sort being mentioned on the cship case on the LA court website , it is a first . 

The cship was only legal in California, we are all shook to learn that tbh

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

There is NO WAY Britney is OK with this move by her dad. It's obvious they do not trust each other. He's scared someone from social media will wrestle her away if she leaves California? Really?:surprisedney:

She can not make a decision without Jamie's permission.

• Like 1