#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Dark.Knight said:

he's always been an opportunist -  trying to use Britney as his platform to get recognized

does anyone remember last year or earlier when a young guy won the lottery and Willie replied to his IG post "check your DMs" or something like that? :disappointed:

He created a gofundme account to raise money to record and album and start his singing career. It flopped hard and while doing so he contacted a guy who won the lottery to ask for money. He was so deseperate.

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

He created a gofundme account to raise money to record and album and start his singing career. It flopped hard and while doing so he contacted a guy who won the lottery to ask for money. He was so deseperate.

tenor.gif?itemid=10462674

• Like 6

About the old videos being recycled... her team know 90% of people who comment will not even notice plus probably a load of fake account comments and there goes the red herring.

also JL posting a photo of Princess Diana with some stupid caption. Does she know what happened to her?? Ignorant

• Like 4
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, bbbitchme said:

I dont care if Sam is a paid boyfriend.He is just a *** toy to Britney.

omg yall are actually gross

shes been with him for three f**king years

u need to stop with these gross *** comments about a relationship we have no idea about

goodbye

• Like 5

I’m sorry but I just rewatched the new Andy Cohen interview with Paris and as normal, her face got serious and she stopped and really thought for a minute how she was going to answer. Every celebrity does this when asked about Britney. They get serious and then defend her in a more serious tone because everyone knows that she has been through hell and as the media loves to point out, she might be currently f**ked. It’s really sad but I am soooo happy the majority of people who actually spend time with her know she’s better than all of this mess. Everyone literally describes her as sweet, shy, and smart. Go back and rewatch interviews with other celebs and you will see their face change for a second and really think about how they are going to defend/answer. That’s also another reason I believe those emails with Larry are bullshit when he basically called her a selfish *****. She might have her moments behind closed doors but we all do, and that certainly doesn’t define her. Her own manager after all those years saying that? Imagine what he says behind the scene. Disgusting. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Avatar said:

That’s what I said... unless I typed backwards from typing too fast. 

no, you said Electric was weak to Rock, but the relationship between both types is x1.

Rock type attacks aren't super effective against Electric. And Electric type attacks affect Rock type Pokémon normally.

Ground type attacks though, those are the ones super effective against Electric. 

Anyways, knowing that isn't any especial talent to launch my career  :mcorangu:

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

no, you said Electric was weak to Rock, but the relationship between both types is x1.

Rock type attacks aren't super effective against Electric. And Electric type attacks affect Rock type Pokémon normally.

Ground type attacks though, those are the ones super effective against Electric. 

:slowdown: Okay. 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Have you seen the comparison with the T Shirt competition and the original trailer because it shows that they improved the graphics slightly and that they’re character customization but I just want to do more than go from Snow White to an ugly red brown color and not have to walk around with that weird twink hair or the ugliest bob to every be cut. Ugh how hard is it to be a Pokémon trainer and serve a look at the same time? Cynthia did it! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, MX3 said:

has any of her other exes give statements, even a general statement about anything? I notice none of them have been asked or given their two cents about all this? Do you think they were given NDA's and will be sued if they ever publicly talk about their relationship?

David Lucado did comment when they broke up saying something along the lines that he didn’t see why she was still under a conservatorship 

• Like 9