#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Guys I wrote an comment on the last post:

Clearly an old video from facility. Nice try @loumtaylor but not this time and not till Britney be out of conservatorship and freed from your control. #freebritney #ENDTHECONSERVATORSHIp #loutaylor let's hope investigation and evaluation will free Britney from 11 years of life worse than prison and you, Jamie, Wallet and Larry will face the justice for years of fraud, corruption. We fans we have a list of more than 20 companies that you guys opened from Britney's money since 2008. I know you are reading this @loumtaylor. Don't forget to switch accounts and don't keep liking comments on this profile. We see you and your bagg full of salt you sent to Britney when she was scared of you... 

Let's see when it gets deleted and please keep liking. ?

• Like 5

I’m so suspicious of everything now like the “paparazzi” videos coming out to me seem very staged. She looks good and talks to the press - it all seems very scripted. Almost like “Look she’s doing just fine what are you all going crazy for. She has a man, she’s **** and looks and feels great she wants to perform again”. I can’t help but feel like Sam is a good distraction for her all the while he’s playing the part and getting good publicity and a nice life out of it all. I don’t trust any of them. 

I’m so untrusting :tear:

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:dead:

this year has felt like we're trapped in some sort of bizarre novel or something 

i want to believe its just you and me that Sam is genuine, because i find them adorable together.

i just don't get why he's posting that, i really don't know why britney would post an old video from the facility :nyheadache:

• Like 4
51 minutes ago, Avatar said:

To be fair, most of the fans ignored everything about the conservatorship and pretended she was fine when she occasionally gave a really good performance and wore flattering clothes. 

Is this really true though???

I think she maintained lots of fans through Circus but lost LOTS of fans from Femme Fatale onward. (And, coincidentally, the conservatorship should have ended by 2010)  And Britney Jean seemed to be the last straw

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Is this really true though???

I think she maintained lots of fans through Circus but lost LOTS of fans from Femme Fatale onward. (And, coincidentally, the conservatorship should have ended by 2010)  And Britney Jean seemed to be the last straw

I wasn’t speaking about the ones that stayed. 

I knew something was wrong during Femme Fatale and chose to stop supporting it. She clearly didn’t want to be there. 

• Like 4