#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

This is why I asked if its also applicable in other countries. DO they respect it as well? Can she just leave whenever ? The reason why she stayed was because of the kids, but at this point she is not seeing them anyway.

Right? I didn't know this either, was the conservatorship applicable when she was touring last year? :decisions:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

this is weird. maybe she was planning to move somewhere else? idk, this move is strange. i mean, she's trying tog et freedom and he goes and expands the c-ship? NOW? I mean, really, now? lol this is an obvious shady move by his part and just goes to show what kind of person he is. i believe he and her mom are at odds.  this move tells me he's not making it easy. right?

It is a big shady move, but it's like when we said when it was reported that Britney and Lynn were seating together and Jamie was with his lawyer on the other side, it is turning into a trial and he is now fighting back and securing something 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Watch Me Work It said:

Right? I didn't know this either, was the conservatorship applicable when she was touring last year? :decisions:

TBH if Roman Polanski can escape a **** charge in France, I'm guessing that it's possible to escape the C-Ship. Now I'm sure that B is not privy to that information but someone for sure knows. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

If they remove it from California they will just have to ask to remove from other state since the cship will be based on the one approved in California .

I think Lynn and her lawyer are going to protest the conservatorship from Louisiana which would be a pretty smart move , and there are also preventing an escape from Britney .

Thing is Britney is broke actually, she ain't got no money to access. All of this kinda explain why she always have security and people around her, this was of course not to protect her but again to protect them 

This makes a whole lot of sense... But The Blast will say that this petition is routine and in Britney's best interest lmao.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

TMZ Article:

BRITNEY SPEARS Dad Extends Conservatorship to FLORIDA, LOUISIANA AND HAWAII:

Hide contents

Britney Spears' dad is taking no chances ... he's just filed legal docs stating his intention to make his conservatorship over his daughter valid in 3 key states.

According to the docs, obtained by TMZ, Jamie Spears is giving notice to the California judge who has been handling Britney's 11-year-plus conservatorship that he intends to file the docs declaring him conservator in Florida, Louisiana and Hawaii.

We're told Britney has no plans to visit the 3 states in the immediate future, but our sources say Jamie knows what's up and believes there are people out there in social media pulling the strings in the "Free Britney" movement who might attempt to wrestle her away if she leaves California. 

Our sources say in the next 2 hours Jamie will file his conservatorship docs in the 3 states. We're told these are the 3 states that Britney likes to visit.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/22/britney-spears-dad-extends-conservatorship-hawaii-florida-and-louisiana/

this sounds terrying

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

So each state would have to evaluate if the cship proceeds or not? Do we know if the network of corrupt judges extend to those places? Any Goetz bff or something :nyheadache:

Florida I'm scared tbh , i see it as not far from Nevada and California, Louisiana... i don't know, i don't think he will have it. Remains Hawaii.

I am wondering if in those other states someone like Lynn could contest the cship before it is granted .

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Florida I'm scared tbh , i see it as not far from Nevada and California, Louisiana... i don't know, i don't think he will have it. Remains Hawaii.

I am wondering if in those other states someone like Lynn could contest the cship before it is granted .

someone in this thread said something like in Lousiana it was more about who knows who

If Lynne knows the governor, I think it's safe to assume they will fight back, unless Lynne is somehow ok with this decision... 

And Florida, well, Britney doesn't travel a lot there, but she does have properties right? She still has that house over there? 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Oh I did not know this! So if Britney did not care about seeing her kids, she can leave california and be free?

Well, that's news to me, as I said earlier, I thought the cship applied in the entire country, but I think she's stated that if she lives in Los Angeles is because her kids are there