Britney's relationship with her sons has "improved" since their move to Hawaii

Earlier today, Britney Spears posted throwback photos of her sons on Instagram. It's likely a response to a new story making the rounds about her relationship with them.

A source (probably K-Fed's lawyer) tells Us Weekly, “The boys can be cold, but they respond occasionally,” noting that Britney makes an effort to reach out “at least once a month.”

“Sean Preston and Jayden are at the age where they’re busy with school, friends and trying to adjust to their new life,” the insider adds. “[Plus] they haven’t had a bond with their mom since they were very young.”

Mark Vincent, Federline’s lawyer, did go on the record to acknowledge an improvement in communication between Britney and her sons since they moved to Hawaii. "I do think it’s a positive sign,” he said.

Another source reveals to Us that Britney frequently expresses a desire to see her sons, as she “misses her kids immensely” and it remains “a topic of daily conversation.”

In 2022, Jayden discussed his relationship with Britney in an interview with the Daily Mail. “I think Mom has struggled giving us both attention and showing us equal love and I don’t think she showed enough to Preston and I feel really bad for that,” he shared. “We’ve both been through so much pressure in the past that this is our safe place now, to process all the emotional trauma we’ve been through to heal, heal our mental state. If I complained, she went after [my brother]. I feel guilty, so I am there for him. Mom has treated me better.”

Following Jayden's public comments, Britney responded on social media. “I hope my kids one day understand my reasoning of my play in water revealing myself as any woman would being held under blankets and supervision under the conservatorship!!!” she said. “I say to my son Jayden that I send all the love in the world to you every day for the rest of my life!!!! My love for my children has no boundaries and it deeply saddens me to know his outcry of saying I wasn’t up to his expectations of a mother …. and maybe one day we can meet face to face and talk about this openly!”

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Did they lie though? Least K Feds Lawyer admitted things are better since the move. Britney would really benefit with a genuine relationship with her kids. 

I'm not saying they lied, it is written that they haven't had a bond with her since they were very young. Meaning, it's implying they weren't close to her even before the conservatorship ended.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Applejack said:

:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

CubicZirconiaClown 10 hours ago on a thread about the exact same thing…

What would make her sons want to see her now that she’s still with that housekeeper? They didn’t want to be around when she married Scam. I doubt they’d want to be in the mix with that housekeeper!”

Erm. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Applejack said:

I'm not saying they lied, it is written that they haven't had a bond with her since they were very young. Meaning, it's implying they weren't close to her even before the conservatorship ended.

It seems the closest they were was when they were born and K Fed abandoned Britney and went to Vegas and she was with the kids while he was gone.

Once Jimbo got involved Britney was able to see the kids more, but I bet it was hard under the C ship as they weren't allowed to really to what they wanted with Britney being held under control unfortunately.

• Like 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

It seems the closest they were was when they were born and K Fed abandoned Britney and went to Vegas and she was with the kids while he was gone.

Once Jimbo got involved Britney was able to see the kids more, but I bet it was hard under the C ship as they weren't allowed to really to what they wanted with Britney being held under control unfortunately.

So...

Blaming Britney for this situation like y'all do is really crazy for me.

• Love 7

I’m glad they’re seemingly on positive terms now, we know how much she loves those kids. Hopefully as they mature they’ll be able to understand Britney’s point of view and her theirs 

Just now, Applejack said:

So...

Blaming Britney for this situation like y'all do is really crazy for me.

I think now is where the issues lay, she had no control in the c ship but she has free will now.

I mean if there are concerns and she's still getting noo.de online which I don't think there's anything wrong with, her kids don't like that.

In addition, the housekeeper stuff, they may not have seen the latest pics, but I don't think It's all on Britney, both sides have to work it out. 

5 minutes ago, Bumandchips said:

CubicZirconiaClown 10 hours ago on a thread about the exact same thing…

What would make her sons want to see her now that she’s still with that housekeeper? They didn’t want to be around when she married Scam. I doubt they’d want to be in the mix with that housekeeper!”

Erm. 

Ok Slayer.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 2
Just now, Applejack said:

"In addition"

You yourself admitted the cship derailed their relationship. What kind of heaven and mountain would she have to move in order to go back to the past and fix everything? 

One of her kids follows and likes Andrew Tate. What kind of magic she would have to do to go back to the past and teach him to respect women?

Again, I didn't say it's about the past I'm saying it's about now that she's free and what she's doing.

I don't believe hanging with a convict housekeeper would make her sons want to be fully back in her life.

Talking on the phone is one thing, but I honestly believe they won't fully be in her life if she's not getting some type of help. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Again, I didn't say it's about the past I'm saying it's about now that she's free and what she's doing.

I don't believe hanging with a convict housekeeper would make her sons want to be fully back in her life.

Talking on the phone is one thing, but I honestly believe they won't fully be in her life if she's not getting some type of help. 

But all of this you're saying is just assumptions on your part. You do not live with her, you don't know her, a tabloid ain't no source for anything. 

The only thing that it's not an assumption is the problems of the past, which you admitted they exist. So what now?

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Applejack said:

But all of this you're saying is just assumptions on your part. You do not live with her, you don't know her, a tabloid ain't no source for anything. 

The only thing that it's not an assumption is the problems of the past, which you admitted they exist. So what now?

These aren't assumptions, her boys mentioned they don't like her getting noo.de online, she's still doing it.

There is no assumption that Jayden said he wanted to see her when she was getting help.

Britney being with a convict housekeeper only shows she's still not able to make proper decisions with this housekeeper.

They didn't want to see her when she was with Scam and he didn't have any charges so I doubt they'll be running back as long as Paul Soliz is in the front seat or picture. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

But kfed being married to an ex convict is different how?

Ps. That jayden speech in the article sounds really coached. No 15 yo talks like that (he was at the time of the interview). 

And his uncle Brian was one of the producers for 60min. Really sketchy. 

Edited by humstarr
  • Like 5

Even if it's what I hope the most for her (to have a better relation with her sons), I see what they're doing! They (I include Kevin) treated her worst than a piece of s  *** during 17 damn f  *cking years  (even psycho Daphne said they should try to fix and reconnect with the only mother who really loves them), now that they only have few months left before the end of the child support they are sunddenly open to talk? They didn't even say goodbye when they left... Please! I'm sure Britney is aware of that tho, but well at the end of the day, they are her kids, she won't leave them like they left her... Also, off course Kevin's lawyer is gonna say this, without Britney's money, he will lose a big amount of money as well! Disgusting! Poor woman, surrounded of leeches!

• Love 2
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, humstarr said:

But kfed being married to an ex convict is different how?

Ps. That jayden speech in the article sounds really coached. No 15 yo talks like that (he was at the time of the interview). 

And his uncle Brian was one of the producers for 60min. Really sketchy. 

It's all sketchy I do agree with that, Now that Jayden turns 18 who knows what they will decide to do.

They technically wouldn't have to live with K Fed, they could make moves to maybe move out on their own who knows.

• Like 2
Just now, Johanpapz said:

Even if it's what I hope the most for her (to have a better relation with her sons), I see what they're doing! They (I include Kevin) treated her worst than a piece of s  *** during 17 damn f  *cking years  (even psycho Daphne said they should try to fix and reconnect with the only mother who really loves them), now that they only have few months left before the end of the child support they are sunddenly open to talk? They didn't even say goodbye when they left... Please! I'm sure Britney is aware of that tho, but well at the end of the day, they are her kids, she won't leave them like they left her... Also, off course Kevin's lawyer is gonna say this, without Britney's money, he will lose a big amount of money as well! Disgusting! Poor woman, surrounded of leeches!

GREAT POINT ABOUT THE CHILD SUPPORT ENDING AS A PLAUSABILE REASON THEY ALL OF A SUDDEN WANT TO TALK.

Grammy Awards Applause GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

• Love 2
  • Like 2

"sources" ... :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

"The boys can be cold, but they respond occasionally" Woh amazing ! :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

They moved at 4000 km from her but the relationship improved ? :clownery_makeup_meme:

Interesting to see all these "news" just after the settlement :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 1
  • Like 8

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block