#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

omg yall are actually gross

shes been with him for three f**king years

u need to stop with these gross *** comments about a relationship we have no idea about

goodbye

I agree. The comments on this site are sometimes so out of line. :tbh:And people think it’s  okay when it’s actually just really mean. Just be happy that they genuinely seem happy together. Don’t send them negative vibes.  Not worth it. :yaknow:

• Like 6
20 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

Last half of 2015 and 2016 she was so energetic and seemed so happy. This was also around the time we saw her spending a lot of time with her brother and her niece, which I still wonder why we stopped seeing them all of sudden. 

Also, this 

britney-you-dont-own-me.jpg

I wonder who was it for. Lou? Jamie? Larry? All of them? 

All of them but mainly for Jamie

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Have you seen the comparison with the T Shirt competition and the original trailer because it shows that they improved the graphics slightly and that they’re character customization but I just want to do more than go from Snow White to an ugly red brown color and not have to walk around with that weird twink hair or the ugliest bob to every be cut. Ugh how hard is it to be a Pokémon trainer and serve a look at the same time? Cynthia did it! 

I think I'm picking the girl. Male trainers look so dull in the past few generations.

The company named Spears Management, Inc was filed in 2000 its initial name was Develop & Design Build, Inc the name was changed in 2005 and apparently it was a Jamie company and not a Britney one from day one even though it appears that it was involved to some of Britney's business after the cship 

• Like 8
4 hours ago, MX3 said:

has any of her other exes give statements, even a general statement about anything? I notice none of them have been asked or given their two cents about all this? Do you think they were given NDA's and will be sued if they ever publicly talk about their relationship?

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html

“If anyone knew the real Britney, they would know that she would rather be remembered for being the great mother she is rather than the artist she is,” said David Lucado, a former boyfriend whose relationship with Ms. Spears foundered in 2014 amid charges of infidelity that Mr. Lucado denies. “And if anyone could see her interactions with her kids, they would know that there is no need for a conservatorship over Britney’s personal life.”

:well:

• Like 8
6 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

What are the odds Sam account is managed by Loucifer as well, and that he agreed to it in that Boyfriend thing he signed to date Britney?

I didn’t know this until just now but apparently an NDA (non-disclosure-agreement) is an amount of money to pay for your silence. So technically anyone who’s around her are paid for their secrecy and usually it’s not chump change 

• Like 3

Looking at Cassie Petrey, she reminds me so much of lou. Because they’re both kind of large, both quoting a magazine article in their bio that they probably paid for. 

why are these women both vicariously trying to live through a celebrity? Lou should know exodus tells people to forget idols in the name of God.

2 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/08/arts/music/is-britney-spears-ready-to-stand-on-her-own.html

“If anyone knew the real Britney, they would know that she would rather be remembered for being the great mother she is rather than the artist she is,” said David Lucado, a former boyfriend whose relationship with Ms. Spears foundered in 2014 amid charges of infidelity that Mr. Lucado denies. “And if anyone could see her interactions with her kids, they would know that there is no need for a conservatorship over Britney’s personal life.”

:well:

oooh snap, is this real???? that's interesting he said that! wow

btw what's the point of all these instagram posts of britney doing gym? oh for god's sake, is her team serious? 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

She performs like an adult, makes money like an adult, let her free.

And honestly they are so quick to put her back on stage, but she is the one who is insane? Sure Jan. 

Exactly. I've been reading on TMZ that she's in a very bad shape, she's not doing ok, her meds are not working, her situation is blah blah blah.... and then larry appears and says she might not perform never again because she doesn't want to and she needs to be on her meds blah blah blah

and now they say, if she wants, she can be back performing very soon :well: like that's something we wanna hear...SHUT THE **** UP, are they f**king playing with us?

:frenchy:

we want her free and that's it

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Derrickr411 said:

I didn’t know this until just now but apparently an NDA (non-disclosure-agreement) is an amount of money to pay for your silence. So technically anyone who’s around her are paid for their secrecy and usually it’s not chump change 

they don't necessarily pay them, sometimes for work you have to sign an NDA and there's no reward for it, it's just part of your contract - if you break it, you're fired and/or your sued.

• Like 8
4 hours ago, Derrickr411 said:

All high profile celebrity's work with NDA's that their team or management makes you sign before you even have the first personal contact with them (like for a private event and for sure for a date). Most have a stack of empty NDA forms at their house that you are asked to sign when you come in.

You get paid nothing for signing it, the only advantage you have is getting access to the celebrity. For instance Sam will have to have signed one before he went on a date with Britney.

They prevent you from disclosing any information on the celebrity and on your time spent with them. 

If you spill any info there's usually a million dollar plus penalty and possibility you have to pay additional damages.

• Like 4
13 hours ago, AliciaBitch said:

Guys don't use hashtags #freebritney and #ENDTHECONSERVATORSHIP as comments including them disappear once they are posted. I tried once again without hashtags and now my post is there. They are blocking us again... 

I think the only purpose of that new workout video that was obviously filmed at the facility is to attract negative comments by fans to find them and get their profiles blocked. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwj65Pqygq_iAhXB0aQKHawCBwYQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fknowyourmeme.com%2Fmemes%2Fits-a-trap&psig=AOvVaw0euaQsE-XmgIJHUWL4fdCu&ust=1558610413561273

• Like 1