TMZ Podcast: Allegedly Cade Hudson & Paul Soliz are only people in Britney's orbit. Are they confirming those 2 individuals are the sources?

28 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I am sick and tired of everyone talking BUT Britney herself, she has the power to shut this circus down. 

I feel like she’s genuinely frazzled right now. I don’t agree with TMZ that she needs a conservatorship. I do, however, believe she’s completely distraught based on her recent Insta captions plus having to legally settle with her abusive father. Combine all that with her hardly having a team outside of Cade AND not having directly spoken to the media in literally years (including when she was under a conservatorship and being closely monitored). There’s also the fact that the media traumatized her for years and continues to be cruel. She’s not talking.

I 100% agree with you FWIW. I just don’t think she’s going to do it. I wish she would.

EDIT: Maybe this is her way of indirectly defending herself? -

WWW.ETONLINE.COM

Britney Spears is facing speculation of looming money trouble.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I am sick and tired of everyone talking BUT Britney herself, she has the power to shut this circus down. 

Until people say her posts aren't her, her videos are AI, any interview isn't something she'd do and no matter what she says or does, people will want answers to questions that never needed them and all of that dominates whatever she says.

I didn't watch, but they mention Paul?

It's strange they never mention the man allegedly dating Britney for months now.

8 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Britney just make the situation worse. Sometimes I want her to speak up, but I feel she doesn't understand properly how to do it.

But she should have the power to speak freely, yes.

• Like 3
Just now, Applejack said:

Yes, Jamie Spears badmouthing them to TMZ while you haven't even seen Britney out in public so you don't know her situation 

Last, we seen Britney out in public it was with her heels up against a broken window with a convict housekeeper in the driver's seat.

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

You don't know that. We know Jamie was the TMZ source back in 2007.

We have video evidence of his pop ups with TMZ consistently throughout his marriage.

Britney was being ran through the mud about a manic episode in a restaurant and Scam was out talking to TMZ saving himself.

He was always on camera in these pop ups talking to them.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

We have video evidence of his pop ups with TMZ consistently throughout his marriage.

Britney was being ran through the mud about a manic episode in a restaurant and Scam was out talking to TMZ saving himself.

He was always on camera in these pop ups talking to them.

Alli Sims and Adnan and Lutfi were talking to the press too.

Yet Harvey recently admitted that his SOURCE, for his 2007 and 2008 stories, was Jamie.

Who was Perez Hilton's source? Hint hint.

Edited by Applejack
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Applejack said:

Alli Sims and Adnan and Lutfi were talking to the press too.

Yet Harvey recently admitted that his SOURCE, for his 2007 and 2008 stories, was Jamie.

Who was Perez Hilton's source? Hint hint.

You're throwing too much logic at them! They not gonna be able to keep up!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block