#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

10 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

NEW COMPANY FOUND : Baby One More Mark LLC filed in may 2018 Delaware

This one is pretty important since it now owns the trademark Britney Spears that was previously owned by Britney Brands Inc since 1999 .

It owns every aspect of Britney Spears trademark, audio, image, name, cosmetic everything. I don't get why the need to open a new company when you already had one for the exact same thing, i have my theory on this tho...

If any US citizen is interested , it is possible to order the company status, tax assessment and court filing there https://icis.corp.delaware.gov/Ecorp/EntitySearch/NameSearch.aspx i tried but it is only available for US citizen .

See for yourself

0wixcUp.png 

ZPHNpg1.png 

cyFg9Ov.png 

DhU2OWC.png 

SMMCkVW.png

Hmmmm shady AF :mj:

• Like 1

This is disgusting. It's obvious Britney is NOT using her instagram. Her team probably asked her to make short videos of herself so they can use it on social media. They keep posting these stupid videos making us believe she's doing fine. And the fact that Sam, her boyfriend, is commenting like it's normal is even more disgusting. It just proves he's part of her team, or maybe he's another victim of it because we know he had to sign a contract to date her. If he messes up he will be fired. We don't know if he really loves her or not. This is....I really hope an investigation is really happening. I'm seriously disgusted. 

I wonder who it is though, is it Lou? I mean, do y'all remember that post denying Sam Lutfi's emails? LMAO that was so despicable.

• Like 9

quoting before they edit:

Spoiler

Britney Spears‘ dad just made a move in her conservatorship case by asking a judge to extend the reach of control outside of California, and the move could have some seriously interesting implications.

According to documents obtained by The Blast, Jamie Spears filed a notice Tuesday to register the conservatorship in states outside of California.

The document states that Jamie wants the conservatorship to be noticed in Florida, Louisiana and Hawaii, but it does not give an explanation as to why.

Sources close to the conservatorship tell The Blast, Florida, Louisiana and Hawaii are the three states Britney travels to the most, and he most likely wants to make sure she is well cared for wherever she goes.

Our source close to the conservatorship stresses the filing is routine and not connected to the recent drama going on with Britney.

However, Britney regularly travels to Hawaii, especially during the summer, and it’s possible while she gets her body in bikini shape, Jamie is thinking about keeping his daughter under control, even if she decides to take a vacation.

Louisiana and Florida make sense as Britney and her family have property in both states.

There is one other interesting move that Jamie may be trying to prevent. If someone were to contest the conservatorship in another state, or perhaps file a new one, the court in that state would be forced to acknowledge California’s order.

Sources close to the conservatorship tell us they have no reason to believe anyone is filing a conservatorship in another state, however the timing does seem interesting.

As we reported, the conservatorship is currently under a microscope as the judge in California has ordered a probate court investigator to take a hard look at the entire team, including Jamie.

Britney is also ordered to undergo an evaluation to determine if the restraints on her conservatorship should be loosed at all.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Dinis said:

New Update from LA Court:

05/21/2019 Notice - Intent to Register Conservatorship (Notice of Intent to Register Conservatorship )
Filed by Petitioner

what does this mean?

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

quoting before they edit:

Hide contents

Britney Spears‘ dad just made a move in her conservatorship case by asking a judge to extend the reach of control outside of California, and the move could have some seriously interesting implications.

According to documents obtained by The Blast, Jamie Spears filed a notice Tuesday to register the conservatorship in states outside of California.

The document states that Jamie wants the conservatorship to be noticed in Florida, Louisiana and Hawaii, but it does not give an explanation as to why.

Sources close to the conservatorship tell The Blast, Florida, Louisiana and Hawaii are the three states Britney travels to the most, and he most likely wants to make sure she is well cared for wherever she goes.

Our source close to the conservatorship stresses the filing is routine and not connected to the recent drama going on with Britney.

However, Britney regularly travels to Hawaii, especially during the summer, and it’s possible while she gets her body in bikini shape, Jamie is thinking about keeping his daughter under control, even if she decides to take a vacation.

Louisiana and Florida make sense as Britney and her family have property in both states.

There is one other interesting move that Jamie may be trying to prevent. If someone were to contest the conservatorship in another state, or perhaps file a new one, the court in that state would be forced to acknowledge California’s order.

Sources close to the conservatorship tell us they have no reason to believe anyone is filing a conservatorship in another state, however the timing does seem interesting.

As we reported, the conservatorship is currently under a microscope as the judge in California has ordered a probate court investigator to take a hard look at the entire team, including Jamie.

Britney is also ordered to undergo an evaluation to determine if the restraints on her conservatorship should be loosed at all.

yall know why he does this right? because he might be afraid she moves there or something. those are the palces britney susually goes: lousiana her hometown, hawaii her holidays destination and.. idk about florida, but that's insane. wtf is going on here

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

A routine thing that happen 11 years after the cship was put in place .

Another shady move from Jamie the duck f**ker

But that's weird, I thought the conservatorship existed in every state of the country. Then when she was in Vegas the conservatorship didn't apply? :rude2me: Or they've extended it to other states before? 

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

what does this mean?

yall know why he does this right? because he might be afraid she moves there or something. those are the palces britney susually goes: lousiana her hometown, hawaii her holidays destination and.. idk about florida, but that's insane. wtf is going on here

Actually, yes, it had struck me. These are all the places she goes on vacation. (I can't say "has property at" because I don't know and the whole "she can't own anything", you know. Beside the point.) The thought that struck me is he's trying to stop it being contested anywhere else she may go, but I don't know. It's just sketchy as ******* ****.

• Like 4