#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

14 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

i want to believe its just you and me that Sam is genuine, because i find them adorable together.

i just don't get why he's posting that, i really don't know why britney would post an old video from the facility :nyheadache:

Will you folks just learn to accept the reality of Sam A.  He and most of the other guys under this conservatorship are there to give off the illusion that everything going good under it.  I'm sure she will give him his walking papers one she's out of the conservatorship. 

• Like 9
28 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I’m so suspicious of everything now like the “paparazzi” videos coming out to me seem very staged. She looks good and talks to the press - it all seems very scripted. Almost like “Look she’s doing just fine what are you all going crazy for. She has a man, she’s **** and looks and feels great she wants to perform again”. I can’t help but feel like Sam is a good distraction for her all the while he’s playing the part and getting good publicity and a nice life out of it all. I don’t trust any of them. 

I’m so untrusting :tear:

Well I highly doubt that because clearly, Team Britney wants to push the narrative that she’s cray and out of it and needs the conservatorship to function. Not that she’s doing well and presenting herself well. That is Britney proving her “team” wrong. :bedtime:

18 minutes ago, ubritney said:

Well I highly doubt that because clearly, Team Britney wants to push the narrative that she’s cray and out of it and needs the conservatorship to function. Not that she’s doing well and presenting herself well. That is Britney proving her “team” wrong. :bedtime:

Her team doesn’t want her to look too crazy or else it means they’re not doing a good job but not sane enough to where they’re unneeded but also they want her to be presented as good to where we turn a blind eye and beg for more or the skinny beautiful queen Britney we all love and this is the easiest way to do that. It’s definitely a Team B plan 

• Like 4

I have a feeling Britney's Next Tour/Residency is gonna sell out fast for the same reason Circus Tour did. Everybody wanting to see the  "Trainwreck" the media has been portraying her as up close in person. Outside of the stans i feel like a lot of middle aged women who read People and watch the view and Wendy Williams will buy tix. Smartphones at the ready in case she does something "crazy" 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

I have a feeling Britney's Next Tour/Residency is gonna sell out fast for the same reason Circus Tour did. Everybody wanting to see the  "Trainwreck" the media has been portraying her as up close in person. Outside of the stans i feel like a lot of middle aged women who read People and watch the view and Wendy Williams will buy tix. Smartphones at the ready in case she does something "crazy" 

:crying1:

2 hours ago, Applejack said:

He actually compared it to a hybrid business in 2008.

I went back to the court document to see, it seems like he did it in 2013, at that time it was still judge Goetz. 

I am surprised no judge put him back in his place and told him a cship is not an hybrid business, hope Brenda will catch this one .

• Like 6
40 minutes ago, abbiesbanned. said:

i want to believe its just you and me that Sam is genuine, because i find them adorable together.

i just don't get why he's posting that, i really don't know why britney would post an old video from the facility :nyheadache:

I think his comments must be approved by her team. There’s no way, in my opinion, that he can write everything he wants. And can we talk about that williegomez (or whatever his name is)? Creepy. I wanna believe Sam just wants to show support in every way he can. I don’t know what to think honestly. 

• Like 4
37 minutes ago, onyx09 said:

She will be out of the conservatorship when she tours or does another residency and have time to out her own narrative.

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Browsing iG and saw that Alli Sims commented on a freebritney post:  

We need a fan who is also a lawyer or even someone that could investigate further this case pro bono. It might be obvious but since we are not lawyers maybe we are not seeing what we need to see.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, HarajukuGyal said:

I think this was sent on the groupchat @wukemon mentioned where they discuss the movement and there's alleged "insiders"

60630635-723437068075262-3121531294098694718-n.png

Lou and Niki are very close , both are very much linked to the mercy ministries and calvary chapel of Brentwood where Niki got married and Lou's husband were the Pastor . They also had a clothing stores together . They are kinda BFF i think .

For those who were there , i talked about a company named Liberty Properties LLC based in TN couple of days ago , i could not get the confirmation that Lou was more than a registered agent on this company, but by digging a little bit deeper, i found out that it appears that everything about this company send you to 2 names only, Niki and Lou . I pointed this company because it is the behind a whole properties estate business in Brentwood that sold and still selling lands and big house in this city . https://edenbrookestates.com 

It's a multi millions dollars business . I wouldn't care if the first transactions started before the cship and Lou getting into Britney's life, but seeing the first transactions started in 2011, while the company was created in 2005 and there's no record of any activities from this company before... it looks fishy and goes along with the idea she has really benefited by getting into Britney's life to a point that i wish a real investigation deeper than the one the court ordered on the cship, one that would really be focused on her, all her transactions and trusts/companies she's been using to buy properties left and rights .

• Like 8