#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Who did the paperwork, though?  Lou?  Doesn't she own a lot of stuff in FL too?

Lou and Andrew Wallet , let's not forget him just because he resigned he is still a member of all those companies .

The investigation is about to be very messy...

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

So... I guess thats why taking Vegas away from her is a punishment. 

i don't think she even knew she was legally free in Nevada. Who's gonna tell her? surely not her criminal appointed lawyer Scamuel Ingham, unless she discovered it somehow before Domination and she had a plan .

• Like 9
Just now, Meaner03 said:

i don't think she even knew she was legally free in Nevada. Who's gonna tell her? surely not the criminal of appointed lawyer Scamue Ingham, unless she discovered it somehow before Domination and she had a plan .

If that were the case she could travel to New York and get Lynne to be her conservator. I'm sure she has properties there too. 

It's so confusing, but maybe it's routinary...

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

Because he’s a sociopath trying to exert his waning control over his daughter 

The stupid ******* is acting like he 'saved' Britney when the conservatorship was literally supposed to last one weekend.

Adam Streisand, a veteran and reputable lawyer, said she was coherent and could hire own attorney at the time.  So all that **** back then was overblown.  

22 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

are we really that much of threat? like what could fans do, scream #FreeBritney! at her lol 

Jamie knows what's up?  This conservatorship was supposed to end after a weekend in the hospital; it was never supposed to be a 'financial' safeguard.

37 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Is it safe to assume the lifestyle brand collection is off the table? Since that sound more her teams idea.

Britney simply cannot have a career until the truth comes out.  And the truth is owed.  Why was this extended when she was fully capable of handling her own affairs according to people who talked to her then.  There was no comeback (outside of Circus) and no 'saving' because she became a more embarrassing performer every subsequent era outside of a few performances.

It would be different if other people did not have a financial stake.  If it was Britney just performing to support her and her kids (or child support) only it would be a different.

But Jamie Lou and Larry have been making money too fraudulently from fans who only wanted to support her. 

I can only hope this investigation uncovers the real truth.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

If that were the case she could travel to New York and get Lynne to be her conservator. I'm sure she has properties there too. 

It's so confusing, but maybe it's routinary...

She wouldn't need Lynn to be her conservator or anyone, the information we got today is that she is under a conservatorship only in California, on paper at least . But in facts, since she does not have control of her money and have guards following her every move she can not just go to another place and therefore she is under the cship no matter where she goes even when touring the world this summer for example.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

lmaoooo but is this real?

It sure is. A quick glance and there are 4 other 1 star reviews claiming abuse, poor management, etc. 

One is from 8/2018 far before FreeBritney was a thing. 

Hey Lou Taylor, **** you. Straight to hades with you. God don’t like ugly. 

• Like 3