#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, nels64 said:

That site's a sham I dont trust them

I know the site’s slant on most things Britney is sunshine and rainbows. He and Lynne were at least fb friends at one point. I wouldn’t think he’d report this ‘free Britney’ movement in such a supportive tone if he’d spoken to Lynne about the allegations and she denied it. Who knows?‍♀️ 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Ok clearly you have no idea what’s going

they said she was close to dying and needed help

does that look like a lady close to dying?

According to “The Blast”

check your sources.

And Britney was performing during the blackout era on the VMAs and M&M tour and she was off the rails. So thanks for proving my point anyway.

9 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Hey everyone, here’s an oldie but figure it was worth posting! 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2218704/Britney-Spears-ex-nanny-testify-Sam-Lutfi-trial-emotionally-manipulated-handlers.html

notice how she was her nanny AFTER the conservatorship was put into place. And she quit due to what she saw. Interesting stuff:ineedthetruth:I also find it interesting that Britney can’t testify in court for herself:ineedthetruth:Has it happened since? I know this is an old article :ineedthetruth:Things that make you go ‘hmm...’:ineedthetruth:

Britney testified against Lutfi in 2016, in a very special setup. And isn't Lourdes Torres the nanny from For the Record? **** really was under our noses and we ignored it.

• Like 7
4 minutes ago, Circuit said:

We don’t know her situation or her medical/mental history. That’s why this is such a difficult subject because we truly don’t know anything about her personal history.

They could be money hungry, and they could also be looking out for her best interest in regards to health. I think it’s best to remain objective here!

I have a problem with people getting forced to take something they do not want to take. That's a major violation. 

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, nels64 said:

They are also shady as **** they stole that website from the original creator and took all his rights away. I did editing for them briefly...they really do suck. Manuela is evil and Anthony he's a whiney baby and honestly it really worries me that Fe and Lynne are dumb enough to be friends with a crazy fan like him.

You just reminded me of Fe, is she still around? Can anyone reach out to her to see if she could speak with Elaine? Or is Fe compromised too?  :wontcry:

6 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

According to “The Blast”

check your sources.

And Britney was performing during the blackout era on the VMAs and M&M tour and she was off the rails. So thanks for proving my point anyway.

M&M Tour wasn't Blackout era lol and she wasn't off the rails there lol

It's the one tour where people use as a watershed between old performer brit and new performer brit :rlynow:

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

According to “The Blast”

check your sources.

Was she off the rails? :rlynow: I mean granted that performance was polarizing AF and most would agree it was her weakest. But she finished the performance and seemed present. She thanked everyone afterwards. It’s pretty obvious she drank too much before she hopped on stage but most MALE rockstars f**king passout from too much coke and ***** on stage and nobody bats an eye. Somehow they’re deemed stable and don’t get locked into life long conservatorships. :rlynow: Go on YouTube and look up a The Doors/Jim Morrison performance and tell me if you still think Britney was “off the rails” that night. 

• Like 3
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

According to “The Blast”

check your sources.

So ur gonna go on being stupid huh 

There was obviously something wrong with her in the vmas performance 

Ur point has not been proven fat :begone:

wtf have you been a fan at all

Britney gave a mini tour before her MAJOR breakdown and ONE performance during Blackout which was clearly not good and she visibly in a poor state

have several seats and don’t twist people’s words

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

M&M Tour wasn't Blackout era lol and she wasn't off the rails there lol

It's the one tour where people use as a watershed between old performer brit and new performer brit :rlynow:

“Blackout era” is late 2006-early 2008. Every stan knows this.

She can get on stage and do a few moves and still be unstable.

13 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

Hi Army, 

While I don't like to participate too much on Exhale, I am a Digital Project Manager, and I have been working in Digital Advertising for the last 10 years, and work very closely in my company with Digital Strategists. I want desperately for us (and Britney) to control this current narrative and not Jaime's team (which is what we should call Britney's current management). 

As we have seen today they are starting to roll out their narrative. From E! to the Blast, they will change course, and say they were trying to save face for Britney and keep her safe blah blah. We have already read it, right? That the conservatorship is good for her, it is what is best for her safety. etc etc. 

They will start to reach out to many paid blogs that have a high standing in SEO, the site from today and E! being ones. I am sure a Blog post from E! won't be far behind in online psoting. This will allow Britney related searches to find their stories over ours. Right now Britney needs public opinion behind her and that is what is going to get her out of this and keep the Free Britney narrative rolling. 

As much as we hate Perez, sites like his are high in SEO and traffic. So we NEED to push this story to sites like his and spam high tier sites that have high Google standing to write our narrative. We are already doing right in all our social posts and keeping #FreeBritney tending, but we need to advocate for her on high Google ranking sites, once we have those, the higher reaching media will take more note as they are already starting to. 

My point here is that we need to push hard, and push hard to outlets that matter. If we do that, we can drown out her team's alternate story. 

Who here can help!? Find "contact us" on all entertainment sites and spam them about Britney! And continue to post and hard Let's keep this moving! 

Also for hashtagging, make sure that you are using the #FreeBritney Hashtag but also use feminist ones. If we make this also about Women's rights we can draw more attention. This is really big at the moment. Below is an article with all female empowerment hashtags you should use: https://yourdream.liveyourdream.org/2018/02/feminist-hashtags-metoo-timesup/

Message me if you have any questions on how you can keep pushing. I want to lend my abilities to the Britney Army and to Britney herself. LETS END THIS CONSERVATORSHIP ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!

THANKS FOR YOUR KNOWLEDGE!

We must inform ourselves about all important fields!

:flawlessbye::overit:

• Like 6