#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Oprah gave her a million dollars because she was about to be homeless. Do you not remember that?

So? It's not about being able to maintain a house. It's about being able to take care of yourself. Plenty of celebs go broke, that ain't reason for a personal guardianship or a financial conservatorship.

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Think about it.:rlynow: Lou knew what she was about to do to Britney (lock her into a lifelong conservatorship so she can steal her money) would look wrong and shady af to the public. I can’t stand this sad excuse of human being, I truly suspect her slamming Dr.Phil was all staged to make her look good like she cares about Britney. Why would anyone think Lou is exploitating Britney when she’s attacking Dr. Phil on TV? WHEN SHES THE ONE WHO SET EVERYTHING UP FOR HIM TO EVEN BE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. :tiffcackle:

tumblr_inline_oagx3lHlr41r4komv_500.gif

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Her team needs to realize we are in the age of social media and it's going to be hard to keep up the facade.

Cappy wtf. :rlynow: I’m shocked (in a good way).. Sorry for being a ***** to you. You do say the dumbest things sometimes but ****. I never thought I’d see the day you actually make more sense then some members in here. :overwhelm:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Shrekney said:

Think about it.:rlynow: Lou knew what she was about to do to Britney (lock her into a lifelong conservatorship so she can steal her money) would look wrong and shady af to the public. I can’t stand this sad excuse of human being, I truly suspect her slamming Dr.Phil was all staged to make her look good like she cares about Britney. Why would anyone think Lou is exploitating Britney when she’s attacking Dr. Phil on TV? WHEN SHES THE ONE WHO SET EVERYTHING UP FOR HIM TO EVEN BE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. :tiffcackle:

Lynne called Phil, not Lou. Lou had to clean up Lynne’s mess.

And for someone who was practically unknown to call out such a huge name and slay him like that is admirable.

Again, I don’t know what she’s done to help Britney since then.... but that was a great moment.

2 minutes ago, diegofs said:

We can see Lou has lust for conservatorship

She would probably put even her mother under that if possible 

It did work with Britney, though. So why wouldn’t she suggest it to others?

Problem is they seem damn near impossible to get out of....?

Maybe she didn’t foresee that.

3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Lynne called Phil, not Lou. Lou had to clean up Lynne’s mess.

And for someone who was practically unknown to call out such a huge name and slay him like that is admirable.

Again, I don’t know what she’s done to help Britney since then.... but that was a great moment.

Ok Lou. You can go back to your candy house now and eat the kids your husband brought over from Haiti during his “missionary work”. :rlynow:

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Moonlitescape said:

They pranced her into that salon and made sure that there was footage captured not only of her, but of her with a phone in her hand. 

I saw some stan on twitter saying that the girl that took that picture actually works at Sam's model agency.

I am trying to find them receipts again tho

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

It did work with Britney, though. So why wouldn’t she suggest it to others?

Problem is they seem damn near impossible to get out of....?

Maybe she didn’t foresee that.

Um, I think that’s exactly why she salivated at the idea of a conservatorship. Cause it’s damn near impossible to get out of. :rlynow:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, northfacing said:

Right?! Like is she in one of those ‘healing’ sheds with a bucket to piss in, and a loaf of bread.. to ‘carefully consider’ how she’s misbehaved? Its so messed up. 

I already messaged Leah Reminis sister Nicole and asked her to bring to Leah’s attention. 

• Like 3