#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Complication said:

So people with a mental illness can't try and enjoy a normal life and have careers and do the things they love? wtf? you're just as bad as you're trying to make her team. You want her to be YOUR performing monkey.

I don't even want her to perform, if she decided tomorrow she didn't want to even step foot on a stage I'd be fine.. if it was by HER volition 

• Like 3
Just now, Applejack said:

This is a good lead. The best we found so far tbh. Her case won't be easy.

I think we must invest time and effort in this.

Legally speaking, it is our best shot at ending the conservatorship.

They clearly understand the law regarding the subject.

Great job B-ARMY, as always:lessons:

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Complication said:

So people with a mental illness can't try and enjoy a normal life and have careers and do the things they love? wtf? you're just as bad as you're trying to make her team. You want her to be YOUR performing monkey.

That's not what the poster said...

• Like 4

150 pages... omg.. not even MM video had this impact...

hmmm guys tbh I feel the only way we could actually "release her" is by stop consuming her music and shows.. as long as she is a source of money, people is gonna come and try to controll her, force her to do things she doesn´t want to do, release music she doesn´t like and perfom at places she doesn´t want to perform...

I mean, somebody remembers when she breaks with her family and with Larry what happened? anothe **** came and did a mess with her life!! (that horrible man who was giving her *****).

its so sad, but its how her life has been... the only way of giving her freedom back its by she not to being successful anymore :(

• Like 5
33 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Her team needs to realize we are in the age of social media and it's going to be hard to keep up the facade.

Exactly why I (and undoubtedly others) said she should have taken a hiatus after her residency/tour.

A hiatus then decide to comeback to be passionate about your craft, as the last performances wouldn't be as fresh in everyone's minds.

The non-stop performing is absolute bullsh*t, when she has already made enough to pay her bills (and continue to earn from fragrances.), especially by 2017.

• Like 1

Here's a NASGA article from March of this year: https://nasga-stopguardianabuse.blogspot.com/2019/03/as-britney-spears-nears-crossroads-will.html

"Regardless of how you view this issue, one thing is clear - guardianship and conservatorship proceedings can save lives, but can also go too far. These are court-imposed remedies of last resort, because taking away someone's rights to decide where and how to live, spend, and marry should never be done unless truly necessary."

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Here is the quote from the NASGA rep again so it doesn't get buried:

We’re getting a lot of email about her and I promise you if we get any leads to get us in the inside, we’ll follow through.

Yes, we’ve followed her case for years and I have been interviewed about it.  I am a firm believer that the cream always rises to the top (a Midwest expression) and I think that’s what’s starting to happen, finally.

This is INCREDIBLE news, I really hope they're able to contact her assistant or Lynne. It's been ten years in the making, it's about time Britney is actually free. 

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, nels64 said:

We should find the interview that the NASGA lady did in the past in relation to Britney and make it go viral

FOUND THE INTERVIEW + ARTICLE ABOUT BRITNEY: https://www.whimn.com.au/talk/people/10-years-after-her-breakdown-britney-spears-is-still-a-prisoner/news-story/1eba4d5713238a08c390534116c3ec0f

“As long as she is bringing in so much money and as long as the lawyers and conservators are getting paid, there is little incentive to end it,” Elaine Renoire, president of the National Association to Stop Guardian Abuse, told The New York Times.

“Usually, the conservatorship just keeps going unless the conservatee makes a fuss or the family does.”

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, justphil said:

I don’t buy the driving thing is a no no thing. There’s google images of her and David Lucado driving for Christ’s sake and that was literally years ago. No bodyguard in the car.

As long as she has adult supervision she is allowed to drive. Have you seen Britney drive alone at any point in the last 11 years? Even when she was supposedly taking her medication? If so, link me cause I would like to see it. She always drives but someone is always with her. Even when she is out with her own kids she has someone with her. 

And yes she needs security but most security guards have their own cars which they drive, tailing the person that they are working for but not Britney. There is always someone in the car with her. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, WhatYouNeed said:

Some of yall bout to be real mad at me but it must be asked.

Okay you guys, let's not be biased. 

So she's in this mental facility against her will. 

The QUESTION is, what would you have done if someone mentally ill decided to stop taking the pills they needed? 

:paper:

Get her some different medications or try something that she'd comply to

7 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

:o 

I know. I’m so proud of everyone doing the right thing and especially those going above and beyond. It’s lovely to see (most of) us put our disagreements and fights past us and come together to help Britney.:tifftear: Bc at the end of the day, we all want her to be happy and free and this is probably one of the few places where we all can relate to each other and find comfort that others feel the same connection. :tifftear: I f**king hate and love you guys. :tifftear: #freeBritney :tifftear:

• Like 4