#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, Jaybot said:

I got a reply back from that abusivegaurdianship.com website. 

If you know anyone who is close to her – on the inside or close to someone on the inside, please let us know and we’ll follow it up. 

I don’t know if it’s just me, but if you tried to link something, i don’t think it’s showing up. 

Just now, Explicit said:

They'll try and distract us by releasing Rebellion or the Gimme More OG video but ignore it. They are vultures. You're funding modern day slavery otherwise. 

While i agree with everything you said, I think they know that leaking Rebellion would 100% backfire right now:yaknow:

• Like 5

There is some misdirection going in the case of this performer’s health.

They are trying to say that she is upset over her father. That’s not the real story. The truth is that she totally stopped taking her meds and was babbling and acting crazy like she did years ago.

That is why she is currently out of sight. They are getting her back on her medications.

Let’s hope our girl stays on them and can experience the sunshine soon.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Explicit said:

Don't get tired of this people. Keep posting about this and they'll eventually have to acknowledge it. They have been trying to pretend that we haven't existed for the last 10 years, they have tried silencing us when they tried to rinse us loyal fans of our hard earned money by pretending that we were dealing with Britney rather than her manager, business manager and father  

Don't buy any of "Britney's" products, don't attend any of her concerts until this is explained in full. The minute they realise that people aren't paying extortionate amounts for concert tickets or memorabilia anymore they'll listen. Money talks. 

They'll try and distract us by releasing Rebellion or the Gimme More OG video but ignore it. They are vultures. You're funding modern day slavery otherwise. 

:pleaseshhh:

But I still want to hear rebellion in full:jlostare:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

While i agree with everything you said, I think they know that leaking Rebellion would 100% backfire right now:yaknow:

LOL i know I was being extreme but my point still stands. Why do you think we got the Make Me video. They're sick.  :rihclap:

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, justhanging said:

Screenshot-20190418-204647-Instagram.jpg

HUGE UPDATE: JANSEN FITZGERALD (BRITNEY'S CHILDHOOD BEST FRIEND @JFITZG4) HAS STARTED FOLLOWING THE #FREEBRITNEY HASHTAG ON INSTAGRAM. 

Screenshot-20190418-204647-Instagram.jpg

There seems to be a divide happening, no? 

Lynne & friends VS Jamie & the spin doctors.

I wish they’d actually say something instead of liking comments or following fans & hashtags. Maybe Lynne will go public soon?

Does anyone remember years ago there was a thread posted by Jordan stating that Lynne and Jamie were fighting over Britney or butting heads about what was happening with how Britney was being treated? I don’t clearly remember what is was about. This was circa 2009/2010. So much lost info since then. @breatheheavy do you remember?

Lou going on a break, how convenient. Lynne and Jamie Lynn need to cut ties with her now.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, northfacing said:

Wow. They won’t stop.. “cocktail of medications” 

YOU DONT OWN HER!!!!!!!! She better get out of that place without being drugged up against her will. You are truly monsters!!!!!

and suggesting that she be monitored 24/7 by medical doctors?? Are you f**king kidding me!? She’s not your f**king property. This is infuriating!!!!

Ok but what if she is actually really that mentally unstable when she's off her meds and not supervised? If she is bipolar or something then she NEEDS to take her meds regardless of whether she wants to or not. I think some of you would rather her wind up dead so you have this drama to entertain yourself with. :juggingu:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Um, I think that’s exactly why she salivated at the idea of a conservatorship. Cause it’s damn near impossible to get out of. :rlynow:

I really don’t think she thought that far ahead. Lol but anyway, other than her tearing Dr Phil to shreds I can’t think of a single thing she’s done since then. So she can go.

14 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Lynne called Phil, not Lou. Lou had to clean up Lynne’s mess.

And for someone who was practically unknown to call out such a huge name and slay him like that is admirable.

Again, I don’t know what she’s done to help Britney since then.... but that was a great moment.

If you know you're so uninformed... why not read the twitter thread or simply google her to be informed?