#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, HeavenOnHell said:

Im afraid that the succeeding media reports will focus on britney being crazy and jump on the narrative that team B released that they are her guardian angels (**** them).

Can media dig down the shadiness of this conservatorship for the benefit of britney for once? and stop making her look too crazy and all? 

These reports are very one sided focusing only on britney not taking her medications and looking like crazy. 

Im angry right now. GRRRRRR.

Im waiting for the mario lopez report on it and the inside edition special report. Has it been aired already?

The media/Hollywood/etc are all in bed together. It sounds like a conspiracy, but they literally have each others backs. Of course they’re going to make Britney and her fans seem crazy to protect their own (Larry, Lou, etc) 

• Like 6

Britney Spears’ dad banned ‘Extra’ staffer after taking a selfie with her

britney-spears-jamie-spears.jpg?quality=

Britney Spears’ dad and sole conservator Jamie Spears banned a former “Extra” producer, Carlo De Santis, from ever working with the singer again, De Santis said, after he posted an unapproved selfie with the singer.

“Remember that time @britneyspears’ dad had me banned from ever working with her again because I didn’t ask HIM for permission to a photo she HERSELF consented to? Yeah, #FREEBRITNEY,” De Santis posted online Thursday along with a 2016 image he posted with the singer.

“Extra” host Mario Lopez seemingly confirmed the story, by commenting on the post, “Hahaha I remember!”

Page Six has previously reported that fans of Britney’s have been concerned about the singer’s well-being since she checked into a mental health facility earlier this month.

Reps have not gotten back to us.

Meanwhile, Spears’ mom, Lynne Spears, has fanned the flames of hysteria over the star’s mental health with cryptic online posts, Page Six has reported. Lynne’s been liking Instagram comments from fans, such as, “I really hope you are supporting Britney in trying to end [her] conservatorship. I really hope your ailing ex-husband isn’t keeping your daughter somewhere against her will.”

Jamie’s been battling a serious colon condition.

Lynne and Jamie split in 2002, and he’s been Britney’s conservator since 2008.

De Santis has also worked at “Entertainment Tonight” and been a freelance producer, according to a LinkedIn profile.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, BreatheMe said:

Guys wtf is this 

Why would they need to start a new Britney comedy podcast when they already have this one which was basically comedy before they started digging into the conservatorship? That's a lot of trouble just to get listeners. Plus they talk **** about Lutfi all the time :nonono:

• Like 5

As much as I think Shane is greasy and annoying he does have a huge following at the moment and I think it would benefit even him with his views and channel if he made a lengthy in depth video about everything going on in Britney camp (prison). Gen Z kids seem to make up most of his fanbase and they’re usually the ones that skyrocket things into “viral” territory. Also that cringy af TickTock app, if someone were to do one with Britney music with freebritney and acting out in the vid like she’s in jail and it picked up I know it would REALLY be in front of everyone’s faces. Petitions don’t really do **** unless it’s the whitehouse petitions, they HAVE to acknowledge a petition if it gets 100k signatures. 

And I swear I’m not trying to get political, please leave that at the door before you read this, but I don’t think y’all understand the power of MEMES. Memetics is a powerful force, that arguably, put Trump in the whitehouse. 4chan changed the narrative BIGTIME during the election season with Pepe memes and others alike, if there were viral memes of Britney being exploited by her team in a relatable way, it will spread like wildfire.

Ex: tfw when you have to fake a smile in front of costumers or else you’ll get punished by your boss (with a pic of Britney) that’s an awful example but u know what I mean. 

• Like 6
On 4/17/2019 at 1:23 PM, PokemonSpears said:

Off topic, but I've always wondered where can I get some glasses like Jamie's, you see how they're tied in the back instead of the normal classes that rest in your nose bridge? I should wear my glasses all the times, but I don't 'cause it's tiring, it also causes me a lot of breakouts on my skin in that area, and I've always thought that if I had them tied in the back but separated in the nose bridge, would be ideal, and thought that such a thing didn't exist, until I saw Jamie a couple of years ago in a picture with Britney in Las Vegas lol 

https://www.clicmagneticglasses.com/

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Okay y'all. I feel like it's an invasion of privacy. But I spoke with Jansen briefly. I'm still debating whether to post our few messages. But I think y'all know I'm trustworthy. She didn't say much but she did offer some hope imo and it seems like she is in support.

I sent her Elaine's email and maybe she's already in contact with them.

I don't think we need to contact Lynne or any of Britney's family anymore. I think if anything is going to happen on their end, it has already begun!

Sounds promising. Hopefully, things are really moving up as we speak.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, nels64 said:

Okay y'all. I feel like it's an invasion of privacy. But I spoke with Jansen briefly. I'm still debating whether to post our few messages. But I think y'all know I'm trustworthy. She didn't say much but she did offer some hope imo and it seems like she is in support.

I sent her Elaine's email and maybe she's already in contact with them.

I don't think we need to contact Lynne or any of Britney's family anymore. I think if anything is going to happen on their end, it has already begun!

THANK YOU! And thank Elaine and Jansen too, please. :unreal:

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

The media/Hollywood/etc are all in bed together. It sounds like a conspiracy, but they literally have each others backs. Of course they’re going to make Britney and her fans seem crazy to protect their own (Larry, Lou, etc) 

Azealia Banks was being real... it's almost like a cult that is influencing our entire country and Britney is wrapped up in it but she is treated the way she is because they know that she is not completely consumed by it.  Our Britney is VERY IMPORTANT and she represents us regular folks.  We have to get her out of their grips.

• Like 8
13 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

Yes, at this point everyone is trying for a social footprint. I would start with looking on youtube for channels that have high viewership and lawyers that work in Family Law

Ok. Gonna spam this text all over family law yt

I don't know if this is the right channel to do so, but I'm here to bring into light a very possible case of abuse. Do you know popstar Britney Spears? She's been placed under a very suspicious conservatorship for 11 years and I fear it was used as a means to abuse her and extort money, even by constantly using her children's custody as bargain. I know the NASGA has been following her case for almost a decade... So I just wanted to know if you can do something about it or know someone who look into this. Anyways, thank you for your time.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Need I pull up the article of Britney appearing “totally out of it” at the Miami stop of the M&M Tour?

You can twerk and still be unstable

You seem pretty unstable rn. Like hardly anybody is agreeing w you, you haven’t changed anyone’s mind. Yet you keep defending Britney’s team till the end. :rlynow: do you need some validation? If I like one of your comments will u stfu :rlynow:

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

As much as I think Shane is greasy and annoying he does have a huge following at the moment and I think it would benefit even him with his views and channel if he made a lengthy in depth video about everything going on in Britney camp (prison). Gen Z kids seem to make up most of his fanbase and they’re usually the ones that skyrocket things into “viral” territory. Also that cringy af TickTock app, if someone were to do one with Britney music with freebritney and acting out in the vid like she’s in jail and it picked up I know it would REALLY be in front of everyone’s faces. Petitions don’t really do **** unless it’s the whitehouse petitions, they HAVE to acknowledge a petition if it gets 100k signatures. 

And I swear I’m not trying to get political, please leave that at the door before you read this, but I don’t think y’all understand the power of MEMES. Memetics is a powerful force, that arguably, put Trump in the whitehouse. 4chan changed the narrative BIGTIME during the election season with Pepe memes and others alike, if there were viral memes of Britney being exploited by her team in a relatable way, it will spread like wildfire.

Ex: tfw when you have to fake a smile in front of costumers or else you’ll get punished by your boss (with a pic of Britney) that’s an awful example but u know what I mean. 

This is perfect, do you know anyone on these platforms with high amounts of followers? Can we spam them to ask for help? 

• Like 1