#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

In my personal opinion, it's not like they completely don't give a **** about her wellbeing, but the money and the business aspect will always be the main priority to them and her actual feelings will come in second place.

This is where the ***** and emotional manipulation concerning her kids come in handy, to dope and prop her up and make Britney Spears the show-pony get through one more round of awkward $2,000 meet and greets and half assed concerts even if it were the last thing she should be doing right now because they want to get paid.

At this point I don't care if she ever releases music or performs another show again, if she does it needs to be on her terms. With her own vision and her own decisions. These people are corrupt and are clearly taking advantage of an easy cash cow.

Exactly.  In reality, her hiatus should have been after the Circus era.  Period

But even if this charade was extended through Vegas, the first residency was enough.  EVERYBODY made enough money.

And her fragrances remain very successful globally, which means she's getting a healthy steady income every year.  She does not need to be working if she's not passionate about it.  

But she does need to work to make money for others.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, nels64 said:

They are also shady as **** they stole that website from the original creator and took all his rights away. I did editing for them briefly...they really do suck. Manuela is evil and Anthony he's a whiney baby and honestly it really worries me that Fe and Lynne are dumb enough to be friends with a crazy fan like him.

Oh gosh I forgot about all that :ugh:

1 minute ago, chrisryan said:

In what way do you mean? Whose lawyers? If you are to target lawyers find ones that blog, and have youtube channels and lots of social media followers. Those are the ones to target. 

We need to rile up at least a little community so one of them can get into investigating her c-ship personally. I really don't know which for Brit's case. Anyway, any kind of lawyer. Do they even have yt channels?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Circuit said:

We don’t know her situation or her medical/mental history. That’s why this is such a difficult subject because we truly don’t know anything about her personal history.

They could be money hungry, and they could also be looking out for her best interest in regards to health. I think it’s best to remain objective here!

In all objectiveness,  I gather from all the information this is one shady situation. 

And why an either/or in regards to her handlers? Of course they want whatever quickest fix there is for Brits health to fill their pockets with her/our hard earned coin.

Another reddit thread had this quote from someone who works in the mental health field. Don't know what state, but believe laws are not universal, correct? Still found the pov interesting and insightful.

tkoop ·1d

"There are ways to commit people who need it without literally taking away their personal autonomy. I know, my father works in a mental health facility as a residential treatment aid and my job is legal compliance for healthcare providers and insurance companies under PPACA and ERISA, which heavily delves into mental health rights and mental health parity. Conservatorships are made for people who are entirely mentally incompetent, people with dementia, developmental delay, or who are in comas. They’re not made for people who have multimillion dollar residences and perform in front of live audiences almost every night. They’re not for people who are perfectly capable of doing interviews and going on world tours. If the post she put on Instagram about voluntarily checking herself into a mental health facility is true, then she’s proved she’s capable of maintaining and looking out for her own mental health. To advocate for herself. To be allowed basic human freedoms like going out for a night with her friends without LITERALLY FILING A LEGAL PETITION WITH HER CONSERVATORSHIP. If that post and everything that has been told to the public about her admission is a lie, as this source claims, then the people who have complete and total legal control over her personal, financial, career, health, and legal decisions are abusing that power to imprison her for misbehaving and dangling her ability to see her children over her head to keep her in line."

• Like 4
Just now, Applejack said:

We need to rile up at least a little community so one of them can get into investigating her c-ship personally. I really don't know which for Brit's case. Anyway, any kind of lawyer. Do they even have yt channels?

Yes, at this point everyone is trying for a social footprint. I would start with looking on youtube for channels that have high viewership and lawyers that work in Family Law

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, BreatheMe said:

Guys wtf is this 

2 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

That's her: https://twitter.com/brianneamira/

She created a fake second account where she just hates on Britney / #FreeBritney.

1 minute ago, Applejack said:

Ignore this *****. It's the Brianne girl. The tea:

https://thatsonecrazycanadianbitch.com/

I’ve been seeing her argue for days on Twitter about this. Why does she care so much to argue with all the fans? 

• Like 3

Im afraid that the succeeding media reports will focus on britney being crazy and jump on the narrative that team B released that they are her guardian angels (**** them).

Can media dig down the shadiness of this conservatorship for the benefit of britney for once? and stop making her look too crazy and all? 

These reports are very one sided focusing only on britney not taking her medications and looking like crazy. 

Im angry right now. GRRRRRR.

Im waiting for the mario lopez report on it and the inside edition special report. Has it been aired already?

• Like 6