#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, WhatYouNeed said:

Some of yall bout to be real mad at me but it must be asked.

Okay you guys, let's not be biased. 

So she's in this mental facility against her will. 

The QUESTION is, what would you have done if someone mentally ill decided to stop taking the pills they needed? 

:paper:

Talk to them. Find out why. Oh wait, the “why” is because the very people who benefit most from her being “sick” get to decide for her..

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Explicit said:

As long as she has adult supervision she is allowed to drive. Have you seen Britney drive alone at any point in the last 11 years? Even when she was supposedly taking her medication? If so, link me cause I would like to see it. She always drives but someone is always with her. Even when she is out with her own kids she has someone with her. 

And yes she needs security but most security guards have their own cars which they drive, tailing the person that they are working for but not Britney. There is always someone in the car with her. 

They’re saying her going to In-N-Out with Sam specifically. I don’t buy it. 

3 minutes ago, WhatYouNeed said:

The QUESTION is, what would you have done if someone mentally ill decided to stop taking the pills they needed? 

Britney having the occasional mood swing > Britney being a doped up zombie with a pained face 24/7

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, WhatYouNeed said:

This is a good point! I said it previously—they really could be looking out for Britney and want what is best for her.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Y'all! This lady is literally the woman that spoke to NYT in 2016 when they did an article about the c-ship

“As long as she is bringing in so much money and as long as the lawyers and conservators are getting paid, there is little incentive to end it,” Elaine Renoire, president of the advocacy group National Association to Stop Guardian Abuse, tells The New York Times. “Usually, the conservatorship just keeps going unless the conservatee makes a fuss or the family does.”

Sorry for posting it again! I didn't realize that you found it before me!:airpls:

• Like 2

I forgot to mention the guy who runs the other forum has also posted about this. He’s supposedly friends with Lynne. Their site wouldn’t touch this if Anthony didn’t feel there’s truth to Britney’s Gram podcast. I’m sure he’d at least ask Lynne if it’s true or not. Assuming he’s still in contact with Lynne, what does he know?

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Circuit said:

This is a good point! I said it previously—they really could be looking out for Britney and want what is best for her.

Why is this so hard to understand, you leave them be.  They have a right not to take medication. Why should someone decide what you do with your own body? If someone has type 1 diabetes would you force the insulin into their bodies when they dont want it?

• Like 2

Hey everyone, here’s an oldie but figure it was worth posting! 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2218704/Britney-Spears-ex-nanny-testify-Sam-Lutfi-trial-emotionally-manipulated-handlers.html

notice how she was her nanny AFTER the conservatorship was put into place. And she quit due to what she saw. Interesting stuff:ineedthetruth:I also find it interesting that Britney can’t testify in court for herself:ineedthetruth:Has it happened since? I know this is an old article :ineedthetruth:Things that make you go ‘hmm...’:ineedthetruth:

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, WhatYouNeed said:

I think you raise a good question but medicine isn’t always the answer. I’m going to be upfront and say, This is anecdotal, but I’ve seen many friends and family battle through depression and anxiety with self help books, meditation, prayer, family time. Pills aren’t for everyone. That being said tho, I am aware some people do need the extra help via medications when it’s too severe but those are extreme cases and it looks like Britney isn’t painting the walls with poop and hurting herself. :rlynow: This is all bullshit. Britney literally appears more stable (and that’s just from what we can see via insta) than most f**king people I know irl. :rlynow:

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, Moonlitescape said:

Here's a NASGA article from March of this year: https://nasga-stopguardianabuse.blogspot.com/2019/03/as-britney-spears-nears-crossroads-will.html

"Regardless of how you view this issue, one thing is clear - guardianship and conservatorship proceedings can save lives, but can also go too far. These are court-imposed remedies of last resort, because taking away someone's rights to decide where and how to live, spend, and marry should never be done unless truly necessary."

It’s a great resource for guardianship/conservatorship abuse. I didn’t know that site was still around. They’ve kept their eye on this from the start.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Hey everyone, here’s an oldie but figure it was worth posting! 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2218704/Britney-Spears-ex-nanny-testify-Sam-Lutfi-trial-emotionally-manipulated-handlers.html

notice how she was her nanny AFTER the conservatorship was put into place. And she quit due to what she saw. Interesting stuff:ineedthetruth:I also find it interesting that Britney can’t testify in court for herself:ineedthetruth:Has it happened since? I know this is an old article :ineedthetruth:Things that make you go ‘hmm...’:ineedthetruth:

Hmm indeed. :rlynow: There’s literally a f**king mountain of evendence of people saying she’s too overprotected and her team is shady af. But somehow we should trust them. :whatitellu:

• Like 5

If we can prove that the conservatorship/conservator acts are unlawful, it's not the end.

I feel like they can simply pick a court-appointed conservator, if the judge understands that Brit is incapable.

It can totally backfire.

The fight must be bigger than that!

It must be proven that Brit HERSELF is healthy, and does not require a conservatorship.:mhmnod:

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Goneforever said:

Why is this so hard to understand, you leave them be.  They have a right not to take medication. Why should someone decide what you do with your own body? If someone has type 1 diabetes you force the insulin into their bodies when they dont want it?

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

Sticking a person with bad anxiety and apparent bipolar disorder in a small room for impersonal, 10-15 second zoo animal photo-ops with 50+ strangers every single night before performing for a crowd of 4,000 right after is absolutely what's "best for her", yes.

:umok:

We don’t know her situation or her medical/mental history. That’s why this is such a difficult subject because we truly don’t know anything about her personal history.

They could be money hungry, and they could also be looking out for her best interest in regards to health. I think it’s best to remain objective here!

• Like 3
  • Content Curators
3 hours ago, colormefresh said:

So now y’all think Vegas is amazing for her and that she should have done Domination when y’all cried about POM for 5 whole years.

I get whiplash from the swicharoos!

Ok clearly you have no idea what’s going

they said she was close to dying and needed help

does that look like a lady close to dying?

• Like 1