#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Complication said:

Ok but what if she is actually really that mentally unstable when she's off her meds and not supervised? If she is bipolar or something then she NEEDS to take her meds regardless of whether she wants to or not. I think some of you would rather her wind up dead so you have this drama to entertain yourself with. :juggingu:

Preach.

7 minutes ago, diegofs said:

We can see Lou has lust for conservatorship

She would probably put even her mother under that if possible 

Sam Lutfi tried to get on the c-ship train too with Amanda.

Reminder for when someone tries to reason with him.

5 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Guys this is some Scientology kinda ****

I'd like to stress again what everyone already said that Lou is related to Mercy Ministries/Multiplied. It's no scientology but...

Here is the blog of the founder:

https://nancyalcorn.blogspot.com/2012/

2012MerryMercy-247.jpg

When the conservators got their hands into Britney's assets, they bleed out Britney's foundation (remember Britney's performative arts camp for unprivileged and vulnerable kids?) into zero and donated the last 50k dollars to Mercy Ministries.

https://www.breatheheavy.com/rip-the-britney-spears-foundation/

Well, they claim to help girls out of *****, help them with unwanted/teenage pregnancies (no ********), but basically abuse girls with psychological terror, they have 0 licensed medical people working for them and perform conversion therapy on lesbians.

https://rewire.news/article/2012/02/21/dark-side-mercy-ministries/

Makes me wonder what happened to Jamie Lynn since she was the first to come into contact to her.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

This is what I've been saying for days. Guys understand this, Britney's not ok. She has a severe illness and relapsed recently. She needs help and all of this will only affect her.

Yes, but “Not OK” and “Not OK BECAUSE of the conservatorship” are two very different things. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Complication said:

Ok but what if she is actually really that mentally unstable when she's off her meds and not supervised? If she is bipolar or something then she NEEDS to take her meds regardless of whether she wants to or not. I think some of you would rather her wind up dead so you have this drama to entertain yourself with. :juggingu:

If the medications are so necessary and she's so unstable... she shouldn't be performing  

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

If the medications are so necessary and she's so unstable... she shouldn't be performing  

So people with a mental illness can't try and enjoy a normal life and have careers and do the things they love? wtf? you're just as bad as you're trying to make her team. You want her to be YOUR performing monkey.