#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

Why would they need to start a new Britney comedy podcast when they already have this one which was basically comedy before they started digging into the conservatorship? That's a lot of trouble just to get listeners. Plus they talk **** about Lutfi all the time :nonono:

I’m most likely reaching here but.. If that’s Larry’s and Lou’s attempt to start their own little campaign IM f**king SCREAMING THATS SO f**king PATHETIC :tiffcackle:

• Like 7
1 minute ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Girl that seems faker than the voicemail... why would they just dm that ONE person, that doesn't even make sense honestly because it also contradicts Team Britney's stories

LOL...  WOW!  Either way, even if these girls are on the "come up", their heart is in this.  THEY CRIED in their interview!  They are doing a service to someone highly revered by our generation, the LGBT community and who potentially has behavioral disorder.  WE HAVE WAYYY TOO MANY RECEIPTS for this to be false. LOL

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Okay y'all. I feel like it's an invasion of privacy. But I spoke with Jansen briefly. I'm still debating whether to post our few messages. But I think y'all know I'm trustworthy. She didn't say much but she did offer some hope imo and it seems like she is in support.

I sent her Elaine's email and maybe she's already in contact with them.

I don't think we need to contact Lynne or any of Britney's family anymore. I think if anything is going to happen on their end, it has already begun!

Ur an angel :yesplease:

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

LOL...  WOW!  Either way, even if these girls are on the "come up", their heart is in this.  THEY CRIED in their interview!  They are doing a service to someone highly revered by our generation, the LGBT community and who potentially has behavioral disorder.  WE HAVE WAYYY TOO MANY RECEIPTS for this to be false. LOL

Calm down conspiracist, I'm on your side 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Okay y'all. I feel like it's an invasion of privacy. But I spoke with Jansen briefly. I'm still debating whether to post our few messages. But I think y'all know I'm trustworthy. She didn't say much but she did offer some hope imo and it seems like she is in support.

I sent her Elaine's email and maybe she's already in contact with them.

I don't think we need to contact Lynne or any of Britney's family anymore. I think if anything is going to happen on their end, it has already begun!

Sis, you're an angel.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, diegofs said:

Why can't people around her who is not related to her team just say something???? Do they put everyone who talks to Britney under a top secret contract???? :ponderney:

This happens all the time. Maybe its fear, maybe its complacency,. I don't know. People knew about Harvey Winestine and only Courtney Love said something, they knew about R.Kelly, they knew about Bill Cosby. 

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

This is perfect, do you know anyone on these platforms with high amounts of followers? Can we spam them to ask for help? 

I don’t know anyone personally, but perhaps reaching out to one of the meme pages with a f ton of followers and expressing the situation, with memes ready to share, and also tell them what’s in it for them, a bunch of fans will reblog/share/retweet them so it’s not like the memes will flop. And I only say that bc these meme pages seem to only care about shares and if you can convince them freebritney memes will get them shares no matter what I don’t see why they wouldn’t go w it. :NYsassy: also we may probably might not even have to do that, everyone seems really upset on how her team is handling all this and there’s probably already memes spreading as we speak, that “gays saving Britney” one on twitter is getting a lot of shares rn but memes are a powerful force. There’s a reason EU banned them. :rlynow:

• Like 1

Yes man. And can someone write up a solid tweet that sums everything up so that a non-fan would understand and would retweet also? Make her sound like a human who needs help. It has to be a perfect tweet to go viral. Including a proper double photo will help too. Nothing with heavy edits. 

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Azealia Banks was being real... it's almost like a cult that is influencing our entire country and Britney is wrapped up in it but she is treated the way she is because they know that she is not completely consumed by it.  Our Britney is VERY IMPORTANT and she represents us regular folks.  We have to get her out of their grips.

If I say I ALWAYS believed on what Azealia Banks says, I might be lying. BUT, she has made several points on almost everything she speaks up about. This, is one of those cases. :whatitellu:. Music industry seems to be pretty corrupted and several artists has been trying (or tried) to show it to the whole world.

I'm extremely concerned about all this situation. I have mixed feelings, I'm confused, I'm sad, I'm pissed off. :wontcry:

• Like 4