#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Britney the performer is not Britney the person. She made it to rehearsal that day and did the steps (which y’all made fun of at the time)... what’d she do when she walked out? Lmao

Ya’ll have got to acknowledge her mental illness.

i have just cold and i just cannot stand on my two feet and you separate the performer and the person?..what are you suggesting? that Britney turns into a super hero in rehearsals and after that she turns into a nearly dead person? you know what? you freaked me out exactly as the above article. may you want to work with them or are you one of them?? 

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

Preach it girl!

Nobody pretends she doesn't have a mental illness, but the point is -- there are far more celebs struggling with mental health than we know BUT only Britney is held under this conserv-mess against her will.

And this B.S. is bout to end

#FreeBritney

she is a working mom as well. Who deals with extreme extress daily. Who looks anxious everyday. The c-ship makes no sense and as said before it seems to hurt her more than anything else. If you wanted to help her, should have gotten her the conventional help.

• Like 3

The Radar Online article is here: https://superlogical.net/britney-spears-overwhelmed-by-freebritney-movement/

Britney Spears is “overwhelmed” by the growing #FreeBritney social media movement as she completes her stint in a mental health facility, a source revealed exclusively to RadarOnline.com.

Since entering a center earlier this month, the singer has dominated the headlines and she “just doesn’t understand why there is so much drama surrounding her treatment,” according to a family insider said.

• Like 1
Just now, baddicted said:

The site is not working at all maybe that’s because I’m in Europe 

Ohh. It basically says she’s getting out very soon, and that it wasnt her idea, she did not consent.. And it kinda demonstrates that we were right, and Team B is moving on to plan B, where Britney is “suddenly better”..

Just now, Commotion said:

someone who can see the article can u please copy and paste it thanks

Britney Spears is “overwhelmed” by the growing #FreeBritney social media movement as she completes her stint in a mental health facility, a source revealed exclusively to RadarOnline.com.

Since entering a center earlier this month, the singer has dominated the headlines and she “just doesn’t understand why there is so much drama surrounding her treatment,” according to a family insider said.

As fans know, Chris Crocker — infamous for his 2007 viral video “Leave Britney Alone” — spoke out against Spears’ current situation on social media this week.

On Wednesday, April 17, Crocker took to Twitter to advocate for ending Spears’ conservatorship, which was put in place by Britney’s father, Jamie Spears, 66, following her epic breakdown over a decade ago.

In the video, Crocker questioned why Spears, 37 — who voluntarily entered a treatment center several weeks ago to stabilize her psychiatric medication — was encouraged by Jamie to enter treatment, yet was allowed to still perform.

“If she’s so incapable, why the **** is she able to be on a stage in front of millions of people and do all of these meet and greets? If she’s in such bad shape, why is she still put in the spotlight, then?” Crocker said in the tweet, which has since gone viral.

“We care about Britney, the person, not the pop star anymore. At this point, this is about her having her full human rights. She’s given us the music videos. She’s given us the iconic performances. Let this woman f**king live!”

Although it has only been three weeks since Spears’ entered a Los Angeles, Calif., mental health facility, Radar has learned that doctors are already planning her exit!

“They are currently putting together her exit plan because 30 days is coming to an end in the very near future,” the source told Radar.

Britney just wants to get out and she wants to be with her family. Her kids miss her terribly and she has gotten what she needed to get out of this, which was some peace of mind and serenity.”

• Like 2