#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Commotion said:

wowwwwwwwwww WAIT

THE OTHER ARTICLE SAID:

We’re told it’s unclear when Spears will be released from treatment

so now it's clear and her 30 days are coming up soon?

tbh Radar is very unreliable. Like, most of the rumors from them don't even hit the ballpark on the possibility of having been true at some point.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Since entering a center earlier this month, the singer has dominated the headlines and she “just doesn’t understand why there is so much drama surrounding her treatment,” according to a family insider said. giphy.gif

A random podcast with no credibility, Britney. :bedtime:

18 minutes ago, northfacing said:

First of all. Stop calling her ‘ill’ or ‘mentally ill”.. this is dehumanizing. It’s 2019, anyone who isn’t a rich straight white man has been to therapy, and we know the truth. Its the world that is sick, and we’re all just coping however we can. 

There’s nothing Larry or anyone can say about her that’s going to convince me that she doesn’t deserve at least her basic rights and freedoms like the rest of us. 

**** all you dehumanizing asshats. 

You totally win the internet today.

No truer words have ever been spoken. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Is there a new word for mental illness? :gerlwat:

It’s not a derogatory term.

Yeah, its called living life as a human. It’s not an illness. The ‘illness’ part is what makes it a stigma. I have not met a single person who would not qualify as “mentally ill” by some standard.. so if we’re all just varying degrees of ill, are we actually ill at all? Or are we just really good at labeling others to excuse our inabilities to face the fact that no one is perfect. 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, miamia said:

Hes the one thats  suppose to protect her so nobody can abuse the cship  everyone needs to go after him 

She tried to appoint her own lawyer several times, but the court has always deemed her mentally unable to make decisions for herself. That's what happens in guardianships and conservatorships and it's an eternal cycle of hell.

Fun fact: her dad put a restriction order on the first lawyer she hired in 2008.

• Like 8
19 minutes ago, miamia said:

Doesnt britney have a court appointed lawyer Samuel something isnt he suppose to be protecting britney where the **** is he in all of this 

Good question. Could he have been the one who filed the court docs or was it really Britney herself. I really doubted she did it herself but damn she may well have. Taking matters into her own hands. 

16 minutes ago, Applejack said:

he was appointed for her by the court. Doesn't really do anything for her.

Well yeah. This...

11 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Since entering a center earlier this month, the singer has dominated the headlines and she “just doesn’t understand why there is so much drama surrounding her treatment,” according to a family insider said. giphy.gif

“A family insider”. Say hi to Lou Taylor y’all. They’re so transparent. We need the truth from Britney herself. Not a source. Nothing scripted. I’m still doubtful that’ll happen but I’m also cautiously optimistic.

• Like 7