#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Oh so now they're admitting they checked her in and she wasn't okay with it but still saying she's not mentally stable? For driving a car? 

They're twisting the story, make it seems like they cared about her. f**kin LIARS !!!! They won't silence us with this bullshit. 

I'm now more concerned about her. If she dies they will be happy cuz they can make more money from unreleased stuffs.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, marioh said:

Last time I checked it was her father who nearly died. Now she is dying too. Someone do something rn before her whole family dies! This is not a drill, I repeat, this is not a drill.

Tonight on E! News, we wipe Larry’s **** off our lips, and turn to our top story. Now the whole Spears family has a terminal disease! And Britney was seen drawing on the walls with crayons.. 

ffs

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, Cheshire-***** said:

Guys I don't want to get morbid or else... but after Wendy saying "we might never see her again" and that article that states that without major help she would be dead... 
Kinda make me think what if she already is ? The girl in the hair saloon a look-a-like and they don't know how to handle the whole thing... :crying3:

I know it's beyond stupid to think that and she probably isn't but... I'm so worried that I can't help thinking about the worst case possible, we have no informations... and all of these people comparing Britney and Marilyn Monroe scares me about the end of the whole story... :crying2:

Honestly guys this is worst than 2007, at least at that time we woke up every morning with bad or good news but we had news. Right now we have nothing it's horrible... I don't ask for pictures or videos, just a few lines from her to let her know that at least she is well and alive.... 

Okay it’s time to take the tin foil hats off... let’s all take a breather 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Cheshire-***** said:

Guys I don't want to get morbid or else... but after Wendy saying "we might never see her again" and that article that states that without major help she would be dead... 
Kinda make me think what if she already is?

Oh they would be capable of doing this, they'd get money anyway from releasing compilations and Myah Marie songs

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dreamer26 said:

Oh so now they're admitting they checked her in and she wasn't okay with it but still saying she's not mentally stable? For driving a car? 

They're twisting the story, make it seems like they cared about her. f**kin LIARS !!!! They won't silence us with this bullshit. 

I'm now more concerned about her. If she dies they will be happy cuz they can make more money from unreleased stuffs.

bunch of ********. even if i had a tiny single doubt about all that, this article convinced me for good, and may Britney is indeed in danger. i have totally freaked out.

3 minutes ago, Cheshire-***** said:

Kinda make me think what if she already is ? The girl in the hair saloon a look-a-like and they don't know how to handle the whole thing... :crying3:

I know it's beyond stupid to think that and she probably isn't but... I'm so worried that I can't help thinking about the worst case possible, we have no informations... and all of these people comparing Britney and Marilyn Monroe scares me about the end of the whole story... :crying2:

Honestly guys this is worst than 2007, at least at that time we woke up every morning with bad or good news but we had news. Right now we have nothing it's horrible... I don't ask for pictures or videos, just a few lines from her to let her know that at least she is well and alive.... 

Oh no, no no no. I hate conspiracy theories like that. Please don't do this. This is obviously not true but it's so unsettling and sad to read things like this. Please stop. :crying4:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, DayvinDazone said:

I think we need to persevere and think positive. Seriously, I think the media attention is a good thing. It was about time the world addressed this mess. I honestly believe we are saving her life. Poor baby.

#FreeBritney

yeah but Britney is somewhere locked right now and we don't know where exactly she is and maybe they will not let her getting out now that things turn like this:pensiveney:

• Like 1