#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, Moonlitescape said:

Thing that makes me crazy is the GP who may not have followed her career as closely as we have this past decade read those headlines spun by her team (We were so afraid she’d die unless we did something!) they see the intentionally-awful accompanying images where she’s mid blink/yawn, and immediately assume, “Wow, she’s a bigger f**king mess than ever thank God her dad cared enough to step in...”

NO.

I believed her in 2008 when she said life feels like Groundhog Day every day.

I believed her when she said people around her are “listening” but are not actually HEARING her  when she says she’s unhappy.

I believed her when she said she felt like a prisoner and her life was too in-control.

I still believe her. And I will continue to.

I believe her too.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, northfacing said:

Britney has said nothing yet. This is all still Jamie and Larry jerking eachother off in the TMZ office. 

Britney can say whatever she wants and her team won't make her be heard. They're gonna throw us whatever lies they see fit. No one listens to her. She told us.

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Britney team is digging a ditch that can only go deeper

Like I said earlier, the game has changed for her team and they are going to have be more careful going which they have failed to as we can see by what The Blast is reporting. 

Yeah, them switching their stories around is so messy. Yikes.

She better be released by the end of the month. That’s all I know!

• Like 2

So Britney was on hiatus for her father’s ill, then she decided to take care of her self due not being emotionally able to handle her father’s ill, now she was almost dying so her team sent her to a facility? L

LOU TAYLOR, Larry Rudolph and Dad Spears are the only with menthal issues

• Like 6
Just now, lilhennythings said:

Was there a statement from her team?? This thread is moving too fast and I'm at work. What's the new tea? She's being released??

Being mainly delivered through radaronline and e! News (in the most transparent attempt at smear I’ve ever witnessed). They’ll probably use a different larry-funded agency next, because they are burning their bridges faster than they can use them up.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Lilith said:

That won't happen. It will be scripted af 100%. All they have to do is dangle the kids custody in her face and she will be obedient.

My theory is that she's gonna run away the second both kids are adults and she doesn't need the custody.

• Like 5
Just now, ClaudiaDC said:

So Britney was on hiatus for her father’s ill, then she decided to take care of her self due not being emotionally able to handle her father’s ill, now she was almost dying so her team sent her to a facility? L

LOU TAYLOR, Larry Rudolph and Dad Spears are the only with menthal issues

You forgot how about 15 minutes ago, she suddenly got instantly better and they’re releasing her “very soon”... 

• Like 5