#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

There’s so much mystery around her :umomg:

She deserves her freedom if that’s what she wants. Clearly she’s able to take care of herself and she hasn’t shown and self destructive behavior. It’s shady that she was entered into a mental health facility under wraps and we got this fake story about how she was distraught over her fathers illness and then it turns out he’s fine!?! Behind closed doors she must be going through hell.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Chitotanas said:

Can someone explain me quickly who's Cappy? I'm lost even tho I've tried to follow this thread for 2 days now

Cappy is infamous around these parts. Its @Cappycorn87, and its unusual that they are agreeing with us not believing Team B, because they're rather known for ALWAYS being pro-Team B (or at least very very pro Team /Britney/). It's not relevant to what's going on at all, it's just really shocking for those of us who've been here a while.

Just now, Joey Orfino said:

Watch them forcing Britney to record a scripted video of her saying she's alright to fix that first failed attempt at damage control.

it's good then that our girl isn't the best actress. if they made her film a video and she's obviously very FFneyd, it'd be visible and the gp would be invested.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Isn’t some tabloid owned by People Magazine? That doesn’t really mean much...

Idk y’all have me kinda sipping the koolaid, but what if she comes out in a week fresh as a daisy and the 30 day “me time” thing was completely true?

Obviously she’s gonna have some photos of her coming literally it would be even dumber on their part if she didn’t but who’s to say that means she’s fine or that that won’t be another quick photo op to sway public opinion then she’s right back in?

2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

But are there going to be apologies issued to Jamie? Y’all have been vicious....

Hell no 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, f**knfurter said:

Cappy is infamous around these parts. Its @Cappycorn87, and its unusual that they are agreeing with us not believing Team B, because they're rather known for ALWAYS being pro-Team B. It's not relevant to what's going on at all, it's just really shocking for those of us who've been here a while.

Today has shone a light so bright it can’t be denied.

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

But are there going to be apologies issued to Jamie? Y’all have been vicious....

I downvote comments which are disparaging to Jamie or anyone else in her family. I don’t think he deserves a ton of sympathy, given the lies we are witnessing today.. but I have nothing to apologize to him for. My concern since the start is that Britney be free and able to speak for herself. Jamie is looking most like the person who is standing in the way of that. By almost every account. 

• Like 4

You guys I just got out of work and read a bunch of pages but I had to skip ahead, I can’t keep up. I saw that Cappy joined the fight! And I saw The Blast article. 

First of all, they aren’t really worried about US, they’re worried about the GP catching on and believing. The media always does this, makes villains out of the heroes and heroes out of the villains. They truly have stooped LOW. I am beyond disgusted. They’re admitting to their own lies, and making themselves look worse. This is PROPAGANDA. WE CANNOT TRUST THE MEDIA TO BE ON BRITNEY’S SIDE. THEY LIE, THEYRE ALL IN BED WITH EACHOTHER. 

Im so disgusted, I just skipped ahead. Is there anything else of importance I should be aware of???

• Like 8
Just now, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Obviously she’s gonna have some photos of her coming literally it would be even dumber on their part if she didn’t but who’s to say that means she’s fine or that that won’t be another quick photo op to sway public opinion then she’s right back in?

Hell no 

But why be mad at Jamie if the initial cause of treatment was on her own accord?

I think he’s trying to get her out of the conservatorship, hence her going to a facility for observation... for the court.

Hmm I just can’t wrap my brain around Mr “Making Mah Baby Some Cheesegrits” as being a monster.

• Haha 1