#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

21 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

idk.. am I too quick to buy into this?? this makes it seem like she really does need the cship in this very moment due to her condition, I'm confused as **** rn.. :nervousney:

Everyone needs to think rationally

there is a huge possiblity  that  britney might actually need help and to remain in the conservership but if that is the case then she should not be working simple as they cant say shes gravely disabled and needs to be in a conservership and then say but shes ok to work go on tours and make millions its a contradiction and an abuse of a human being and of the conservership even if britney herself wants to work if shes that sick then they the doctors should tell her no her team cant have if both ways and everyone needs to realise this if britney is gravely ill she retires if britney is able to work then she doesnt need to be in a conservership and thats what should of happened when she was first put in one instead of them making her work they should of let her retire why would her family or team  want her to go back to preforming after everything she went through everyone knows shes not the same performer anymore shes not the same person anymore they have destroyed her its been embarassing to watch her perform since her breakdown but there all making money from her the best thing that fans can do to help britney is to stop giving them money so they will let her retire 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, BKSTYL3 said:

Larry Rudolph, Lou Taylor, Jamie Spears, Jeff Raymond

chair

and

MAKE IT ELECTRIC 

Image result for JUDGE WITH MALLET GIF

ugh not that hold it against me choreo please :yasqueen:

jk this is so f**king lame that they would lie so much about the situation, and then LIE some more to make it worse

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

GUYS LOOK AT THIS VID SHES f**king DYING

poor brinni

ps i like this choreo and honestly she looks like shes having fun and looks interested 

But look at her so frail and near death..

4 minutes ago, Lilith said:

also while Britney was "Dyinggggg", JamieLynn was busy posting nonstop tutorials on her IG about makeup, editing videos, making videossss, filters for picss and all that ****. Her mind surely wasn't at her sister that was "dyingggg". :cackling:

Team B needs new excuses :cackling:

Right? Lol so she’s dying now.. and her family is all like ‘just lock her up for a few months, against her will, that’ll help’. 

• Like 4
18 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

Downvote me or ban me but I don't know what to think about all this...

Can I say that I'm scared for Britney because all of this "#freebritney" thing? I mean, I'm so sorry for her life, for her being overprotected by everyone, her dad... BUT reading all this ***** about her family, in a moment where she needs help... I don't know, I don't like it.

Maybe her father is an ******* but maybe he isn't, maybe Britney NEEDS meds for her mental illnes, and if she stopped with them the father took the right decision, sorry to say it. You are all acting like she was like primeney during 2018 (when she stopped with her medications, f it's everything true) but on stage she wasn't happy, she had all the problems during the M&G, she seemed bored as **** during the Domination presentation...

Maybe her dad is trying to help her, let's not forget how haooy she was in 2016, let's not forget that in 2015/2016 (don't remember) she won the custody of her children... 

I don't know, I think that she needs her family now, not all this.

And if it's all true her mother should SPEAK, not stay all day on instagram!

Who tf thought Britney was primeney in 2018??:tiffcackle: Do you love having the choice of taking medication or not? Britney doesn’t, she could have a headache and instead of sleeping it off she could be forced to take medicine for it and there’s nothing she can say or do about it. That’s wrong on too many level. A grown *** woman mother of 2 who has sold millions of records and recently went on a world tour not get to be the one to decide to take medicine or not. You literally think Britney is so f**king hopeless and stupid she surely must not know the best for her? I f**king hope you never get to have power over anyone. Your  discernment skill are completely garbage, so much stuff has been coming to light and  it’s not like it’s the first time, we’ve all known for years they’re abusing the conservatorship. How tf do you sleep knowing Britney is hidden away somewhere in mental health facility and can’t even touch her own f**king money while her team is probably partying it up this weekend for the holidays splitting up HER money amongst themselves. If something happens to Britney I can guarantee you you’ll be f**king crying it’s ALL OUR fault and her team had nothing to do w it. They’re innocent and only wanted the best for her. 

You need YOUR meds. And if you don’t want to take them because you’re an adult and can make those types of decisions for yourself. TOO BAD . :evilpatrick:

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

GUYS LOOK AT THIS VID SHES f**king DYING

poor brinni

ps i like this choreo and honestly she looks like shes having fun and looks interested 

So now y’all think Vegas is amazing for her and that she should have done Domination when y’all cried about POM for 5 whole years.

I get whiplash from the swicharoos!

Jesus, Why did I watch Wendy's video? Full of errors and small-minded, biased opinions. She knows nothing. She is in the same narrative when she said "She can't walk among us" like have you seen her? she drives about, she has fun with her f**king kids, like damn. No wonder this ***** Wendy took years and years to leave her husband. DELUSION. 

• Like 5