#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Chitotanas said:

Can someone explain me quickly who's Cappy? I'm lost even tho I've tried to follow this thread for 2 days now

Cappy is someone on this forum who usually has very "correct" opinions, very defensive usually of Britney and her team, but has always meant well. So now to see them go against her team is kind of shocking lol

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Lilith said:

what are u gonna do lmao. caps lock them to death? Britneys only chance is really her own self if she decides to take her chances and fight back despite the odds. Otherwise only if this case gets the right people's attention and look into it legally. Which is really unlikely to happen imo.

What we’ve been doing this whole time. Tackle and destroy the lies as they come out, with force and evidence and social media. We spread the truth that neutralizes their lies. 

• Like 3

If we really want the media to keep talking about #FreeBritney we must give them plenty of views and share their articles or whatever. If they don’t see interest they will stop talking about it. All they care about is money and views.

I see many people only reading posts on Exhale. No!!!! Google Britney Spears!!! Open each and every news about #FreeBritney and watch the YouTube videos as many times as possible. 

• Like 9
6 minutes ago, Lilith said:

what are u gonna do lmao. caps lock them to death? Britneys only chance is really her own self if she decides to take her chances and fight back despite the odds. Otherwise only if this case gets the right people's attention and look into it legally. Which is really unlikely to happen imo.

Britney's chances are only the latter. Families go bankrupt trying to get people's autonomy back from their c-ships, but despite all the Spears money you don't see any family member moving to petition against the c-ship for reasons. She was stable for 10 years and that wasn't enough to get clout in the court, so her only option is someone from outside being able to meddle into this issue. Which is not easy as well, considering her team.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

I mean, at the end, yes, we don't really know "the truth", but that's what's worrying me about this. Her team making up lies, and admitting they used Jamie's health as an excuse made me feel really disgusted towards them. 

Right now, I only wonder, how's Britney right now?

My thoughts exactly :decisions:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, northfacing said:

Its owned by TMZ, which is in Larry’s pocket. 

Isn’t some tabloid owned by People Magazine? That doesn’t really mean much...

Idk y’all have me kinda sipping the koolaid, but what if she comes out in a week fresh as a daisy and the 30 day “me time” thing was completely true?

Just now, goincrazy4brit said:

at this moment i'm questioning even the 'accident' with the hairsalon and that girl who put that insta story with britney, maybe it's an old video or it was all planned..we need to see Britney, if she's not released at the end of the month they need to find a hole these bunch of liars

Today!! I don’t want them having 2 more weeks to **** her up and make her docile. 

• Like 1
Just now, colormefresh said:

Isn’t some tabloid owned by People Magazine? That doesn’t really mean much...

Idk y’all have me kinda sipping the koolaid, but what if she comes out in a week fresh as a daisy and the 30 day “me time” thing was completely true?

Then we are all happy. 

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Yeah, them switching their stories around is so messy. Yikes.

She better be released by the end of the month. That’s all I know!

Released by the end of the month and then what? What's that going to prove? They already confirmed what the paralegal said and they confirmed that their first narrative that you so righteously defended was a lie. So you can have several seats

• Like 3