#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Applejack said:

They're confirming Britney's Gram leak, but trying to twist the narrative in their favor.

Yeah, but it didn'twork. I don' think any fan would believe that stupid attempt. They said they lied once and confirmed what an anonymous source said... :checkit:

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, CriminalLegend said:

Downvote me or ban me but I don't know what to think about all this...

Can I say that I'm scared for Britney because all of this "#freebritney" thing? I mean, I'm so sorry for her life, for her being overprotected by everyone, her dad... BUT reading all this ***** about her family, in a moment where she needs help... I don't know, I don't like it.

Maybe her father is an ******* but maybe he isn't, maybe Britney NEEDS meds for her mental illnes, and if she stopped with them the father took the right decision, sorry to say it. You are all acting like she was like primeney during 2018 (when she stopped with her medications, f it's everything true) but on stage she wasn't happy, she had all the problems during the M&G, she seemed bored as **** during the Domination presentation...

Maybe her dad is trying to help her, let's not forget how haooy she was in 2016, let's not forget that in 2015/2016 (don't remember) she won the custody of her children... 

I don't know, I think that she needs her family now, not all this.

And if it's all true her mother should SPEAK, not stay all day on instagram!

That her family is toxic is nothing new. Her dad was alcoholic, always fought with Lynne, bad situations before Britney was even born, etc, etc, it's all ON LYNNE'S BOOK. Britney insisted Lynne divorced him in 2002 and she told the press she was happy because they would fight ever since she was a baby. Of course she loves them both and I don't wish anything bad to them, but that even Britney said her dad was '*******' in FTR means something ("sometimes he's an *******, sometimes he's nice").

Look at this Twitter thread too (yes, if you google you'll see she acted as a background singer for Brit in 1999)

She was happy in 2016 because she finally got "a bit of" the reigns of her OWN JOB, but it's all for naught.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, BKSTYL3 said:

I cant they feared for her death, yet it's well documented that she was happily prepping for Domination :cackling:

Her "Advisors" is full of ****

5 minutes ago, .: lucky :. said:

What a predictable spin on this. Looks like the official narrative is changing to incorporate elements of what the podcast divulged which to me makes it even more apparent that what the paralegal said is true. Like why else would they begin to say “ok that part is true”.. like no it’s all true! Also she was very active on Instagram in November and December and she seemed really genuinely happy to rehearse and make those cute holiday videos. She didn’t look like she was spiraling towards death. Such bullshit.

The best thing for these idiots to have done was for her to announce a hiatus after the end of the first residency or tour. (But that tour arguably should have never happened) And for Britney to decide the next step in her career.

It is the social media age, where every performance is available on social media, youtube etc...

A hiatus would have at least built some type of anticipation and the last performances wouldn't have been so fresh in peoples mind after some lengthy time off.  And yes, this hiatus could have included a break from social media.  Just live like a normal person for a while and decide if she still wants to return to the spotlight.

The first residency already made everyone enough money and her fragrances remain highly successful, meaning she is still getting a very steady income.  Why have they continued to keep her in the spotlight.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Wow sounds like everyone is dying up in Britney land. First Jamie and now Britney.

I fully expected this from them and I absolutely do not believe it. If Britney’s life was infact dependent on meds, as a mother,  she would not  take that risk. 

literally this. They've played with us first saying her father was about to die and she felt awful about that, and now she's the one dying while she's been getting fast food with her boyfriend, posting holiday pics and rehearsal videos.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, maquisl said:

Yeah, but it didn'twork. I don' think any fan would believe that stupid attempt. They said they lied once and confirmed what an anonymous source said... :checkit:

Sad they still have to paint her as a crazy, suicidal woman; can they explain how she's a suicidal woman for 11 years while going on world tours?

• Like 6
1 minute ago, nels64 said:

Y'all I never thought I'd see the day where Me, Lilith, and Cappy would all be on the same side of something.

This movement has really brought us together. :crying3:

this is like those movies where at the end the good guys and the bad guys get along to fight against a bigger evil

:indulge:

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, maquisl said:

do you think they are in panic? this whole article really freaked me out. it's serious. i don't know what we can do..i fear that we will make things worse for Britney. :crying4:

• Like 2