#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

How is someone on the brink of death able to still have time with their kids.  I'm sure K Fed and his lawyer would have been on it.  She did a tour and was going to be doing a residency but she's on the brink of death.

Right!? And if it was work that was causing her to get to the point of nearly dying.. while under supposed “guardianship” perhaps we should be focusing on who’s signatures are on the contracts for all the work she’s been forced to do. These signatures are quite literally signing her life away, if we use their reasoning.. i certainly wouldn’t want to admit I overworked my conservatee to the point of death, for financial gains..

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Commotion said:

literally this. They've played with us first saying her father was about to die and she felt awful about that, and now she's the one dying while she's been getting fast food with her boyfriend, posting holiday pics and rehearsal videos.

Gross.

I am sickened bu these people who are so easily able to play the death card.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, justphil said:

Britney (on brink of death): 

Her Team: Go on another Residency! 

NO. SENSE! This does sound like the machinations of senile old men, that is for sure. I’m lookin at you Jamie and Larry!

Exactly. As transparent as all the rest of  their propaganda bullshit.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, goincrazy4brit said:

do you think they are in panic? this whole article really freaked me out. it's serious. i don't know what we can do..i fear that we will make things worse for Britney. :crying4:

It seems so. That excuse is so weak and bad... I don't know what they were thinking.

• Like 2

I mean ...no. Something is wrong i hope the truth comes out soon.I know we never really know what going on but, I hope Britney hasn't diminished that much. That poor girl from Mickey Mouse Club. This truly breaks my heart. This might sound silly but, I feel like i grew up with her always there. It feels likes this is happening to a good friend.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, BethanyJerome said:

She might've been tipped off by her team, it sounds like the new spin they are trying to pull. Now she is "so severely mentally ill she is not fit to live amongst society anymore." Absolutely sick, and the part about keeping her there for the rest of her life, is that a veiled threat from her team? Devils in flesh!!

And the worst part is the public is gonna swallow this lie whole, they already think she's a "fruitcake", makes you think how much of the first breakdown was just a media spin....

Get ready for the smear campaign guys, "Britney the Psycho"

I’m actually a little concerned about this.  People already have a certain preconceived notion of her, and if her team starts pushing this “she was close to death!!1” bullshit, things with the media could get really bad. 

• Like 3

Guys I don't want to get morbid or else... but after Wendy saying "we might never see her again" and that article that states that without major help she would be dead... 
Kinda make me think what if she already is ? The girl in the hair saloon a look-a-like and they don't know how to handle the whole thing... :crying3:

I know it's beyond stupid to think that and she probably isn't but... I'm so worried that I can't help thinking about the worst case possible, we have no informations... and all of these people comparing Britney and Marilyn Monroe scares me about the end of the whole story... :crying2:

Honestly guys this is worst than 2007, at least at that time we woke up every morning with bad or good news but we had news. Right now we have nothing it's horrible... I don't ask for pictures or videos, just a few lines from her to let her know that at least she is well and alive.... 

Just now, Cheshire-***** said:

Guys I don't want to get morbid or else... but after Wendy saying "we might never see her again" and that article that states that without major help she would be dead... 
Kinda make me think what if she already is ? The girl in the hair saloon a look-a-like and they don't know how to handle the whole thing... :crying3:

I know it's beyond stupid to think that and she probably isn't but... I'm so worried that I can't help thinking about the worst case possible, we have no informations... and all of these people comparing Britney and Marilyn Monroe scares me about the end of the whole story... :crying2:

Honestly guys this is worst than 2007, at least at that time we woke up every morning with bad or good news but we had news. Right now we have nothing it's horrible... I don't ask for pictures or videos, just a few lines from her to let her know that at least she is well and alive.... 

Don't do this to me right now...... omg.......