#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Sporty said:

This is the article:

Britney Spears is “overwhelmed” by the growing #FreeBritney social media movement as she completes her stint in a mental health facility, a source revealed exclusively to RadarOnline.com.

Since entering a center earlier this month, the singer has dominated the headlines and she “just doesn’t understand why there is so much drama surrounding her treatment,” according to a family insider said.

As fans know, Chris Crocker — infamous for his 2007 viral video “Leave Britney Alone” — spoke out against Spears’ current situation on social media this week.

On Wednesday, April 17, Crocker took to Twitter to advocate for ending Spears’ conservatorship, which was put in place by Britney’s father, Jamie Spears, 66, following her epic breakdown over a decade ago.

In the video, Crocker questioned why Spears, 37 — who voluntarily entered a treatment center several weeks ago to stabilize her psychiatric medication — was encouraged by Jamie to enter treatment, yet was allowed to still perform.

“If she’s so incapable, why the **** is she able to be on a stage in front of millions of people and do all of these meet and greets? If she’s in such bad shape, why is she still put in the spotlight, then?” Crocker said in the tweet, which has since gone viral.

“We care about Britney, the person, not the pop star anymore. At this point, this is about her having her full human rights. She’s given us the music videos. She’s given us the iconic performances. Let this woman f**king live!”

Although it has only been three weeks since Spears’ entered a Los Angeles, Calif., mental health facility, Radar has learned that doctors are already planning her exit!

“They are currently putting together her exit plan because 30 days is coming to an end in the very near future,” the source told Radar.

Britney just wants to get out and she wants to be with her family. Her kids miss her terribly and she has gotten what she needed to get out of this, which was some peace of mind and serenity.”

Also known as “she was shown her place, and her punishment is over, because we’re tired of being destroyed for lying about it all”

• Like 3

I'm not even going to watch, because I know how uneducated Wendy is about Britney and not to mention her audience just annoys me even more :bedtime:

Britney won't be kept in this facility forever, I think that shouldn't even be in question right now - even with all of the new information that is coming to light. I'm just hoping that it is going to help her fight her case and gain some real clarity about what she needs to do next.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I'm choking, that headline AND it's coming from Radar.. they're in full brick ******** mode now.. giphy.gif

They’re like SPIN SPIN SPIN! 

Guess what fake news outlets? We are not allowing it!!

They messed up with this monumentally. We have years of evidence against them. 

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, northfacing said:

First of all. Stop calling her ‘ill’ or ‘mentally ill”.. this is dehumanizing. It’s 2019, anyone who isn’t a rich straight white man has been to therapy, and we know the truth. Its the world that is sick, and we’re all just coping however we can. 

There’s nothing Larry or anyone can say about her that’s going to convince me that she doesn’t deserve at least her basic rights and freedoms like the rest of us. 

**** all you dehumanizing asshats. 

That’s what it’s called - Mental illness...

wtf

1 minute ago, Jack Spears said:

Have we really come to the reading and using the Radaronline as any sort of reliable journalism lol. Not even touching that website. 

No we havent..  because the messaging is coming right out of Larry’s dickhole.. we’re reading it to see what garbage they’re trying to sell us, so we can quickly debunk all their lies and bullshit. 

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, Commotion said:

basically this is what we need. Britney herself to fully open up and tell the truth about everything. But I'm sure she'd be made to say whatever her handlers want her to say

I agree with this.

It has to be Oprah because her brand is associated with upholding survivors of abuse, whereas Ellen typically hosts the Kevin Harts of the world on her show.

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, goincrazy4brit said:

i have just cold and i just cannot stand on my two feet and you separate the performer and the person?..what are you suggesting? that Britney turns into a super hero in rehearsals and after that she turns into a nearly dead person? you know what? you freaked me out exactly as the above article. may you want to work with them or are you one of them?? 

Britney during the Blackout period was able to arrange the M&M Tour and perform at the VMA’s.....

But um....