Run Britney, run!

They're together for months now, some people (like his ex) are saying he is living with Britney. It's pretty serious... I think.

The news is everywhere btw. Let's see if her team will try to hide Paul again saying Britney didn't know about all his kids and dumped him... again.

Posted (edited)

Can’t say I care much at this point. Yeah it’d be nice if she got it together, but I’ve just lost hope. If this man left his wife and kids for her… then maybe she needs to face the consequences. Idk anymore. It’s not cute. I don’t give anyone a pass for that type of thing.

What I’m more concerned about is that Cade’s alleged account here made a thread comparing her to MJ and saying she’ll probably die young. Now THAT is scary, I was hoping Cade would be one of the good guys somehow but that’s very suspicious. I hope she’s safe.

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
44 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Agree.

She has such low self worth that she constantly gets with men beneath her.

The only relationship she had that was her equal was with Justin.

Everything went downhill after that for her

I think JT was the only one she truly loved.

With Kevin it seemed more like passion, nothing mature and wouldn’t last no matter what. All the others I feel the same... they acted more like babysitters than boyfriends. Like she needs a man around, but can replace for another without a problem. Same with assistants/friends.

Being a Britney boyfriend seems more like a job than anything else. 

I would love to know if her taste changing after JT has anything to do with some mental problem. From Jason Alexander to her current man, she had some very problematic men for different reasons. Not normal. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2

She can't run, she hurt her ankle.

Anyway if she wants to end up in another mess none of us can do nothing. I do root for her though i think she actually has some  issues what she can't understand consequences of her actions. And even if her kids did her dirty i still thought for the love of god they could talk some sense into her. But they lack compassion or just gave up on her. It is really sad. But i hope god will help her.

1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Can’t say I care much at this point. Yeah it’d be nice if she got it together, but I’ve just lost hope. If this man left his wife and kids for her… then maybe she needs to face the consequences. Idk anymore. It’s not cute. I don’t give anyone a pass for that type of thing.

What I’m more concerned about is that Cade’s alleged account here made a thread comparing her to MJ and saying she’ll probably die young. Now THAT is scary, I was hoping Cade would be one of the good guys somehow but that’s very suspicious. I hope she’s safe.

I've seen that mentioned a lot here - what proof do ya'll have to think that's Cade?

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I've seen that mentioned a lot here - what proof do ya'll have to think that's Cade?

Well, he always posts stuff from cadehudsonfans and talks about “Britney and her bffs Paris Hilton and Cade Hudson”. He toned it down but it used to be very obvious... It’s actually almost too obvious so I hope he’s just trolling. I just find it really creepy if it’s him and I hope she’s safe. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Emil87 said:

Britney, my love, I think I speak for the majority of this fanbase when I say this…

RUN! Take your lily white *** and run as fast as you can from this dude. Before you get yourself personally and financially invested in this absolute mess.

****** 9 kids?!? GTFOH.

i try not to involve myself in her personal life, esp since we don’t know too much about it, but WOW this man screams bad news. I didn’t even judge him for his past, but this is too much.

She deserves so much better, I wish she could see that.

What if you looked at your own and stopped being jealous that she can have someone in bed every day? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, Emil87 said:

****** 9 kids?!? GTFOH.

Why is it a bad thing to have 9 kids? 

In Genesis 1:28 God said "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth..." 

It's clear Paul is a God-fearing man and he is following His command. Why are you trying to vilify him? 

• Haha 9
32 minutes ago, FullCircle said:

Why is it a bad thing to have 9 kids? 

In Genesis 1:28 God said "Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth..." 

It's clear Paul is a God-fearing man and he is following His command. Why are you trying to vilify him? 

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

2 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Well, he always posts stuff from cadehudsonfans and talks about “Britney and her bffs Paris Hilton and Cade Hudson”. He toned it down but it used to be very obvious... It’s actually almost too obvious so I hope he’s just trolling. I just find it really creepy if it’s him and I hope she’s safe. 

I don't think he'd be dumb enough to make an account here to make a thread like that (I'm starting to think that person is probably one of his legions of fans instead), but if it is indeed him, he deserves to be fired. 

I'm pretty sure she has some kind of mental health issue that clouds her judgment. She simply doesn't understand the consequences of her actions, exactly like a child. 

I'm pretty sure she's living with this guy and that he's still on her payroll. It's sad to see.

• Like 3

She's trying to find instant love in a dumpster. 

He probably already told her about 9 kids before the tabloids broke the story. Most likely lied and made himself a victim. And britney was probably like "oh at least you're honest with me"... Or something like that... She doesn't care... 

Posted (edited)

Britney obviously does whatever she feels like. She never learns.

As a realist I'm kinda expecting to hear an excited pregnancy announcement and maybe even marriage in the coming 6-12 months.  Though I'll make sure not to even care anymore by then.

Edited by Jassoe3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block