#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

if brintey is free i expect she will sort her affairs, peace out to the country to do the mom thing for a few years and intermittently come back to entertainment bc that is who she is—she cannot deny the call of the wild, the performance life. that is in her blood

but mostly i  hope she gets the chance to just be a normal person with her kiddos

• Like 6
9 hours ago, Bundy said:

I didnt remember she talked about Mirrors on the tweet as well. The video looks like a sad story tho, so idk maybe mirrors is indeed about a sad story as well (a story it didnt end how he planned). The mirrors part where he looks at his reflection and the other person is fading is pretty sad.

Look at the hashtags.(I only said that talks about the same people form another point of view, remember he is the narrator in the two videos).

9X8ZXL4.jpg

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

That's a good question. However I feel like TMZ would NEVER report this if they didn't get confirmation on it somehow. I think they only reported it in fear of someone else getting the scoop first. It also gives them another opportunity to remind people of some of the crap they like to post. 

Hi Jordan, I think you should update your piece on the main page to mention it is still unclear how long she was at the facility. I don't think we should ignore 30 days vs. 4 months... especially now learning how much of what the paralegal said is true. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

This makes me so sad....It's Mothers Day!! She should have spent the day with her children.

I wonder what they think of all this? Or if their friend at school ask her about what the **** is happening?

Aren't they teenagers already, whole day with mum:mhmsureny:?

• Like 4

If Britney revealed all to the judge, I am confused as to how that is not considered an emergency and something to be evaluated immediately. Why so many months until the next hearing? I realize they need to investigate, but these are extremely serious allegations and violations of both the law and most importantly violating Britney herself. The judge needs to take out Lou-cifer immediately!

• Like 5

So TMZ says that Jamie can't legally force her to go to the facility, and that Britney is saying he made her and she didnt want to go.... If thats the case then who sent her and why was she there ? LOL TMZ get your **** together sweeties :ririshade1:

• Like 9