#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

17 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

I appreciate that thank you. But let's give all the credit to Britney for speaking up about this (if true of course). Terrible it took this long but 2019 has been the most profound year for unraveling this. 

It's been such a long road. And we've been blind most of the times. Thank you (again) because you've stayed real.:kiss:

9 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

I appreciate that thank you. But let's give all the credit to Britney for speaking up about this (if true of course). Terrible it took this long but 2019 has been the most profound year for unraveling this. 

Well Part of The reason it took too long was because of the fake 'comeback' narrative that Larry and co kept pushing in the media which should have absolutely ended after Circus in 2009.  That's it. That was the only 'comeback'.  And 2010 is when she should have been freed to do what she wanted. (And not share royalties etc... with leeches)  (And I insist she never would have gotten plastic surgery either if she was free way back then because I think she would have taken a long hiatus after Circus; There sure as hell would have been no X Factor bullsh*t, but that's a less important topic.)

And part of the problem was, as has been pointed out, the narrative that the conservatorshihp was 'protection' against lawsuits etc... But the problem was that the conservatorship disgustingly used her kids as leverage, among other constraints limiting her freedom.

We know she recorded albums she didn't want to record (Femme Fatale and Britney Jean and probably to a lesser extent, Circus), so it's pretty hard to listed to any of those albums.

27 minutes ago, ♕ LaLohan ♕ said:

So TMZ says that Jamie can't legally force her to go to the facility, and that Britney is saying he made her and she didnt want to go.... If thats the case then who sent her and why was she there ? LOL TMZ get your **** together sweeties :ririshade1:

Yeah, these conflicting narratives mean the reports are still unreliable.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

How disgusting if it's true. 

She has worked for 5 years with POM; and after 5 years of the same, boring show, she deserved a long break. How disgusting that they'd rather let her work than being with her kids for quality time :nochillbrit:

• Like 7
1 hour ago, billyjb26 said:

I'm curious as to how her smaller nose has affected her ability to sing? I feel that after the 2013 nose job we have not heard her sing in her classic, deep "Britney" voice. In Britney Jean we just got Myah Marie singing in place of Britney, and for Glory she sounded breathier and we never heard her "original" voice. :mhmsureny:

Edit: This is the voice I am referring to:

She sounds so heavenly with her natural vocal register. Maybe someday soon we’ll hear her again.  :kiss:

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

What? :britdrown:

Jordan almost had this site shut down by Daddy Spears back in 2008/2009 because he campaigned so hard against the conservatorship.

@breatheheavy was the FIRST to advocate to free Britney from the conservatorship. Newer fans obviously don't have a clue.

let me rephrase that,

i mean like your being louder about it now.

but its cool that you were the original freebritney back in the day,

im thinking i would be scared to be so vocal about it this time too.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

What? :britdrown:

Jordan almost had this site shut down by Daddy Spears back in 2008/2009 because he campaigned so hard against the conservatorship.

@breatheheavy was the FIRST to advocate to free Britney from the conservatorship. Newer fans obviously don't have a clue.

I don't get how STUPID people can be at times tbh :mhm: I mean isn't it all obvious? Hosting this thread alone is already risky, imagine if he set up a pinky theme and put #FreeBritney on the mainpage...I cannot even, seriously

• Like 7